DungeonCon: Minion Manacles

They are free to try them out before they buy them.
stalker59991

DungeonCon: Minion Manacles

Postby stalker59991 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:14 am

OOC: Hello my fellow BF'ers sorry I have been away for, ages. If you hopefully remember, it is yes myself, stalker5999, for some reason I am unable to access my old account, bugger. Anyway, since the last post for my last role play setting. Life, rater as ever takes a bad tailwind for this grounded bird ^>^' but during the time recently I came up a bit with a new setting and story. Hopefully it does well and is perhaps not as confusing as my last set had been. After I was away I saw of what may have been a similar play done by cedarwoodMKII, so I hope you do not find it a slight 'copy' by rights. I found inspiration to this role plays setting from a number of stories I have been reading during my slim off time and hence here it is. For this set if you have characters already set for it, can you please have their format like such in your entry post

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Name:
Hair:
Clothing:
Equipment: (Keep in mind your character was taken in the mist of their sleep. So excluding their clothing their 'equipment' at first is limited. To this point please keep track of your characters supplies as our game plays on it will help but I will do my best too keep track from there. Things such as say cellphones and the likes would be alright but this is just an example)
Minion Manacle: (This is partly explained in the story, but a manacle is just a loose term. It can be a small cuff, a ring, bracelet, gauntlet, arm/leg/thigh band, collar or even piercing. But everyone has 'one' somewhere on their body. Your free to pick the style and where it is place but at default they are made of a bland metal grey steel, with a hindge at one spot and in place of the lock upon its clasp is the amber stone where the 'keyhole' would be. It can not be removed by your character or other characters action so pick its placement wisely per your character)
Preferences/Sexuality:
World: (Your character can come from any number of other worlds. It can be a normal one which we truly live in, a world of fantasy and gods, science and mutants and so forth. Its not 'vital' but it gives me an idea of where they have been spirited away from and their natural livelihood they have been taken from)

=-=-=-=example-=-=-=-=

Name: "Purple"
Age: Currently Ageless, but retains her physical 19 year old age from her mortal life
Sex: Female
Hair: Does not have 'hair' but her head tendrils are deep orange-red
Clothing: Jewled harem bikini and veils.
Equipment:
"Encyclopedia Magica": a special little scroll that stores magical spells and formulas she has learned.
Alphas Leash: A special bit of leather hanging from her Manecle, when activated it grows and multiples, locking onto other Manacles and gives her control over the minion
Likes: Madame Amberlust, getting belly and neck rubs, Nuzzling Madame and the freedom to roam the dungeon
Dislikes: The Kingdom of Asuuma, Duke De Lar, men who try to 'make her pant' and EVERYONE that makes Madame Amberlust upset.
Minion Manacle: A thick heart shaped collar around her neck
Preferences/Sexuality: Bi-curious lesbian, madly in love with Madame Amberlust but has been happy to 'play' with others if Amberlust permits it, or wants it.
World: the Dungeons home-world.

My usual rules as ever, have fun, respectful, imaginative and let us dive in then ^>^

<IC>

You wake up to the sound of water dripping into a small, nearby pool. It takes a little bit before your eyes fully adjust, but you find yourself in a moldy smelling cavern room of some kind. Your only furniture being a few messy sheets making the hard stone floor bearable to sleep on between two stalagmite . You can stand and move, only to find a thick band of steel locked around your person with a softly glowing golden gem in place of a keyhole. The band refuses to move and you have no recollection of how you got here, where 'here' is or whats going on. You feel, something, in the air like presence of eyes before you turn to meet with just stone shadows. But as you look closer you now see a stone archway where a solid wall was moments ago.

With no other choice, you exit the small room which now leads to a larger and obviously carefully carved cavern room. You see a chest made of the same metal locked on you with damp wood in a corner. Much like the 'lock' on yourself the keyhole is barred by a gemstone of golden amber. Any thoughts to go close to it however, you feel as if chains hold your limb in place keeping you from taking another step. Trying to free yourself from this phantom force holding you in place, your eyes gaze higher, in place of hanging stalactites you realize the room is glowing from more then just the torches on the far walls, but by a massive gemstone fixed within the ceiling. It would be a tempting prize, if not for the sizable split that seems to go through a fair half of it, or the fact a human form seems to be imprisoned within it.

"Finally you lazy Minions woke up, do you know how much juice it took for me to drag your ass here and bind you??" A voice growls out, feminine but with a feral tone to its voice, from the crack a deeper golden liquid begins to drip out, taking a vaguely slime like humanoid female shape that seems to glare at you within the room. Its pseudo-pod arms fold nearly morphing into itself as it continue with its speech "Damn rules and all, alright welcome to my home, lair and your new workplace and chambers. In short, I'm a Dungeon, and your ass is mine now. Disobedience to me you guys wont be happy and trust me I can make your time here a living hell."

"I am your Dungeon Core, that means all things linked to me, like anything wearing my Minion Manacles like you, I can control. But yeah I know you fleshies and your 'free will' junk. So you get some reward if you do right for me. Anyway lets move on. This ticks me off enough as is." The slimy mass threw a portion of itself to the floor, it began to shift, taking on the appearance of several small boxes linking to larger ones in turn. A thick sphere formed at the center of the 'model' " This is where we are, or what 'should' have been all of it. To put it simply all those stupid adventurers and heroes who raid us Dungeons have us Cores to thank for their rewards and power up crap. In return we got our power too from those we managed to trap enslave or just kill. Do'nt worry your sweet little minion heads, I'm no vamp so killings not my style."

Before your eyes, the model of the 'dungeon' shrank and withered leaving only the center 'room' and a few small boxes surrounding it "Unfortunately, a greedy bitch, ah sorry 'witch', tried to take myself, the core, and steal my powers for treasures. So now my cores cracked, and I lost, like ninety percent of my power and resources! I got her ass back for it though, unfortunately I cant do more then shove her into my center" The slimy form of the dungeon growled pointing to the human shape within the massive gem "Lets get to the beef of it, wither you want freedom or not, whatever. But were a looooong way from the exit to the Dungeon, and I have no control over the mobs out there or the traps anymore. I need help, preferably smarter then the few monsters I can make right now. So, yeah, your my new Minions. You want out, all you got to do is get 'out' of the exit after leaving something of yours behind, your ass is free. But, Im not a second hand shop I don't want your underwear or cloths..maybe." She seemed to mutter something but went on "In order to have something to give me, you got to get resources to make it yourself or earn them from me with resources. Hell get me some mobs back and we can talk terms. What I want from you is simple, help me get my power back by beating the rooms and floors mobs, bosses and traps. Get my resources back by finding them, collecting from mob drops or even manage to make some stuff. And lastly, kick my mobs assess enough so I can lock them back into my control and heal my Core up good again."

The slimy figure turned, shifting itself a little as it seem to sigh and weigh its hands in thought "So, simple enough? Explore past the 'safe rooms' I have left near here, take down any 'unlocked' mobs you find, find stuff like loot, resources or items to give me and make your way back up to the exit floor. Do that and listen to me, well be just swell work partner...well master and slave for the time being, and you might find yourself having fun. Do not do it, well, I cant do 'much' right now, but I promise anything the wild ones out there do to you wont be enjoyable. Got it? Good. Okay Minions, sound off who are you anyway I didn't exactly get a full description like I should have when I snagged your butt. Don't get formal with me but if you need to call me, which yes I will hear no matter how far away you are, I am the Madame Amberlust Dungeon Core."

bond56

Re: DungeonCon: Minion Manacles

Postby bond56 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:10 am

Name: Hannah
Sex: female
Hair: Long black hair that reaches her lower back, done up in a braid
Clothing: pajamas, consisting over and over sized League of legions T-shirt and panties
Equipment: Cellphone, stud emerald earrings given to her by her mother always brings her good luck and fortune,
Likes: latex, leather, bondage, Slimes, Nagas, she's a heavy masochist, cooking
Dislikes: rope, goblins, trolls, the cold,
Minion Manacle: heavy-duty slave collar
Preferences/Sexuality: Lesbian, usually sub in relationships,
World: normal everyday earth
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hannah groans softly, rubbing the back of her head as she sat up, the blanket falling around her. "where? where am I?" she mumbles out, reaching up to her neck to scratch an itch only to Jump to her feet as she squeaks in surprise once she feels the tight slave collar of her Minion Manacles hug her neck "w what? o okay t this i isn't funny a anymore .... dawn! did you have something to do with this" She yells, tugging on the collar as she spun around, looking for any sign of this being a Joke or some weird prank only to freeze once she notice a wall opens up. Sighing she pinches her nose before she drops her arms to her side, pulling down her shirt slightly to cover her pantie, a light blush crossing her checks as she does. Exiting the room and fallowing the tunnel to the carved cavern. Gagging softly as she was pulled back slightly once she took a step into the cavern, eyeing the chest as she leans into the invisible force, struggling against it only to gasp in surprise, tripping over her own feet causing her to fall onto her butt, once the voice of the Dungeon Core fills the air. her eyes combed the room looking for where it was coming from only to stop on the gemstone, blushing deeply once the slime formed she quickly scrambled to her feet, nodding along with the dungeon core's little speech showing she was listening. "w whats,what's in the chest miss amberlust?" Hannah asks pointing to said chest made of the same metal locked on her. "o oh, and I'm Hannah, pleasure to meet you" she hums out softly, smiling awkwardly as she looks over the map, seeing what the safe rooms where
Last edited by bond56 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:22 am

A thin beam of light shot out from the Dungeons gem, linking to the smaller gem at Hannah's collar before the girl felt a powerful tug, toppling her over to her hands and knees as the slime form of the Dungeon moved a pesudopod to give a tug at the girls shirt from behind ""Madame" Amberlust, and darn it a normal girl of all things, sigh well beggars cant be choosers. As for 'what'" the slime form gave at visible 'tug' on the light like a leash, pulling Hannah to her feet and over towards the chest "Nothing on its own, until I get back more of my power and abilities I cant just leave treasure in every chest. For now though for a Minion you need gear."

The chest opened up simply on its own, inside, the black haired woman could see a pair of short, tight tan leather pants with straps upon it, a small chrome dagger and a leather sack. "Don't bother asking for more than this right now. I got too little to work with at the moment. Get your naked ass in the armor, then, go through a door. Once you get into one of the nearby rooms out of the safe area, I can give a look at what t his whole fiascos caused my dear Dungeon." She ordered simply, the light leash vanishing giving Hannah the freedom to move. Once she managed to wiggle into the 'armor', the girl could look over the map. The Core room had three rooms to the east and west respectively, obviously one of the ones she entered from. While to the north and south were four chamber doors. "Pick one, go through, don't get eaten" She was given the command simply.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:48 am

Hannah blinked curiously, tilting her head slightly as she looked over the beam of light now connected to her gem, yelping in shock as she stumbled forward, quickly catching herself before she fell face first into the ground as her blushing deeply as she looked over her shoulder at Madame Amberlust, fidgeting slightly as she was lead over to the chest, climbing to her feet once the chest opened, nodding in understanding as she slip into the armory, emptying the chest "thank you" she hums happily as she slips the leather pants, struggling with the straps as they hugged her legs and hips tightly, twirling the dagger in her hand, strapping the sack to hip she stretches her legs out, getting use to the leather pants before exiting through one of the north doors, the first one on the left. "eaten?" she gulps softly

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:45 am

Name: Dawn
Hair: Blonde hair that reached down to her hips.
Clothing: Green sweater with a blue collar, dark grey skirt, purple stockings, black shoes.
Equipment: Unless you count her psychic abilities, animal communication skills (which extends to mutants, but does not include mollusks), and aura reading skills, nothing really.
Dislikes: Evil
Minion Manacle: Aside from the obligatory amber rock, it's a wristband of anodized green metal.
Preferences/Sexuality: Pretty much what I feel like doing with her.
World: Earth
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

After that long chain of events, Dawn looked at her right wrist. There was a green wristband hidden in her wrist with a ovular amber rock in the middle. Embedded within the rock was a cricket, obviously a fossilized member of an extinct species. Yeah, amber is fossilized wood resin, so expect amber to do that shit. "I'm Dawn, ma'am." Dawn walked up to the woman, then gave her aura-reading abilities a shot (given as how Madame Amberlust isn't too developed yet, consider the first try rudimentary). "You seem disturbed by humanity's greed. Have you ever felt sympathy towards the poor as much as you've held contempt towards the rich?"

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:55 am

Name: Marie
Hair: Brown, curly hair to her shoulders. Short, grey fur with black stripes
Species: Cat Anthro
Clothing: Simple black bra and panties
Equipment: Rimless Glasses
Likes: Latex, Leather, Spiders/Driders, Slimes, Immobilization, Objectification, Petplay, TF, sweets, food, warm places, zoology (especially bugs)
Dislikes: dogs, cold places, bitter food
Minion Manacle: A thick steel band around her right wrist.
Preference/Sexuality: Bi, female preferance
World: Earth, but Anthro populated

Marie snored loudly, barely even registering that anything was amiss. Eventually she began to toss and turn, her bed feeling hard and cold. Eventually she sat up, stretching her ow aching back and muttering about replacing her mattress. Suddenly, she realized that she wasn't in her room or even her house. She looked around nervously, examining the cavern she was in, finding nothing but the sheets she woke up on, a thick manacle on her wrist and the fact that she was almost naked! After a few minutes of staring at stone, Marie saw an archway in the stone that she was sure wasn't there before.

After Marie ventured through, she felt like she had been bound in place as a being of amber came down from a massive gemstone n the ceiling and explained her purpose for being there. When told to introduce herself, Marie said, "My name is Marie... Um, Miss Amberlust."

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:29 am

-=-=Hannah=-=-

As the young woman made her way through the heavy wooden door, she could see a distinct contrast to this room from the 'core' room. For one, the walls and ceilings where made of pitch black metals, nearly thrice the size of the core room and 'bedroom' she found herself in put together. But furthermore it was furnished with many heavy industrial tools and a blazing furnace Hannah could fit five of herself in. One moment she was in a poorly sculpted cave, now, a blacksmith shop?

"What in the, I knew things felt off, but this room wasn't linked to my core floor!" Amberlust's bewildered and enraged voice snarled out to Hannah's ear, almost as if the 'Dungeon' was beside her. "Damn witches spell must have mixed my floors and rooms up, great. Watch your ass Hannah, that forge means some of my metal worker mobs are nearby and a practically naked girl would be up their sculpting alley."

From what she could see, there was a number of useful tools and even weapons nearby, though they would be heavy. Hannah could also make out some odd colored metal armor pieces that she might just fit into with a little time. But for the more prominent moment she could also see three more doors, two of normal human size and a set of double doors one could drive a small car through when opened.

-=-=Dawn and Marie=-=-

The slimy body of the core seem to shutter, before leaning in closer to the human as if intereste "A seer? Hum maybe more. Well dear let me put it this way, a host opens their doors to all and offer prizes equal to the efforts of players within the hosts game. And even if they lose they get something valuable regardless. Now imagine the hosts feelings if their guests are not satisfied with a grand and expensive prize offered them and want to take the hosts life for more prizes. Tell me, would you blame the host if their not a little pissed someone tries to snuff them when they had more than they ever had to begin with? I don't mind you fleshies per say, a begger who needs a little more to live, that's acceptable greed. Trying to take more gold than a kingdoms value and still want more?? Bull" the dungeon snarled, but seemed to eye Marie for a bit, finally the treasure chest opened again, a long wooden and metal tipped staff and sack hung to one end, and a set of leather shorts and bikini top hung at another "Dress up pussycat, each of you take a bag, Dawn gets the staff. Pair up, team up, solo, whatever you prefer but check the other rooms quickly. Looks like the first minion found out my floors are more messed up then I would prefer..."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:49 am

Hannah shudders slightly hearing Amberlust's, jumping in surprise at how close it sounded as she nodded along more to herself then to Amberlust, Keeping her guard up as she scanned the room for anything useful, light weight, or anything that would be valuable to amberlust, looking over the weapons and armors as she searches the blacksmith, wearily eyeing the doors as she clutched her knife,

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:13 pm

"Huh. Interesting." Dawn took the staff in her hands, then untied the lone sack on it. "What's this?" Dawn opened the sack, then peeked inside.

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:52 pm

Marie quickly donned the shorts and top, happy to be wearing something more than just her underwear. The shorts even had a convenient slot for her tail to snake through. Marie shrugged, as ready as she was probably going to be then carefully approached the middle door to the East. With an anxious breath, she pushed open the door

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:39 pm

-=-=Hannah=-=-

As the black haired beauty searched the Armory, she began to notice a few slight details to the pieces of wear. They did not seem to be too, well, tall. Even the largest pair of greaves would meet the middle of her shin and the rest of the armory seem to suffer the same. The foot and glove armor she could scrounge for also seemed to be for those of fairly large limbs too. So likely the wearers were ideally those who were short, but stout. Hannah did find some more pieces meant for more taller and slender or least average figures, but they were rarer. Furthermore the weaponry while a fair selection of styles, were all rather heavy, bastard swords, heavy and spiked clubs and morning stars and alle smaller blades were not much better in appearance then the dagger she was currently wielding.

"Expecting a hero supermarket Minion? Not likely, the Smiths who run that room are my variants to Dwarfs, hell tallest one I ever had was barely up to the shadow of your tits. And since their rouge again their not too likely to forge for my other race types. Fact most of those ones look stolen"

As the Dungeons words echoed to her ear, one of the straps of Hannah's pants caught on the grip of a battle staff, knocking it over. As the chunks of metal and blades fell the human girl caught the sight of something red within the corner by the allegedly ill gotten gear. A set of crimson red heeled greaves, they were giving off a faint glow along the hinge between the metal plates, giving an elegant and dangerous feel to them. Furthermore they looked just about Hannah's size. Besides them she could also see some rather warn leather slippers as well. Of course seeing these rather reminded the poor girls soles that, she was barefoot within a metal room besides a metal melting furnace, and it was indeed rather hot. Not much to damage her feet or be unbearable, but it would be a good reminder that, she was going to walk in who knows what past these rooms and she was still barefoot.

-=-=Dawn=-=-

"Your Sack for supplies, do you really think heroes just shove big ass supplies and weapons into their back pockets?" The Dungeon slime nodded, inside, well, it was indeed a sack of leather, though it seem to be split into two parts down the middle, one side had another amber gem at the bottom of the bag, while the other had a metal ring sewn into it. "The ring is 'your' side of the bag, the Gem is mine. You find materials, tools, supplies or loot, drop them in there and I can absorb it to add to myself again. Don't worry about the size, just get a part of it in that side of the sack and its all mine. Sorry, limited space for your side for now. Find me some items with magical enchantments and I can upgrade it." She nodded, before giving the blonds rump a firm push with her slimy limbs "Now, shoo, go, start exploring and start getting me those resources so I can start making heads tails and possibly some decent dent into this whole mess again."

-=-=Marie=-=-

As the feline made her way through the door, a thick sweet scent filled her senses. Once she could peak through carefully, the cat could only look in surprise, as the room was cave 'like' in shape at the least. However, that is where the similarity ends, as the stalagmites, stalagmites, walls and floor all seemed to be golden and white mixtures, with a number of hexagonal shapes here and there. A closer inspection, the hanging 'stones' of gold were dripping with very thick strands of a golden syrupy liquid. A few sniffs was all it took for Marie to figure out it was Honey, and rather sweet and rich at that. This overly sized 'honeycomb cave' could give one some slight worry, given the little openings of wax along the walls were more than big enough to fit three large humanoids and still have some elbow room between them

"Oh just perfect!" The Dungeon core's voice growled out from the felines manacle, a distinct growing rage easily heard within her tone "This should be on the upper floors! Gods Damn this bitch, this was the perfect lore for new mobs to wander in too this will set me back more than I can stand at this point!" A few tense moments passed, only a few 'drips' of honey from the ceiling could catch Mares ears before Amberlust spoke again "Alright Pussycat, no 'doors' for this room but one of the alcoves above you will have a little climbing space like a latter you can at least start going up from...there? Wait no there is not supposed to be doors there arge!"

With the ever present seeming Dungeon's voices indication, at a careful glance further into the cave Marie could make out the shape of another door, though much like the rest of the room it was made of honey and wax. She could also spot, well, something within a few alcoves to the walls and ceilings. At the very least she could gather some honey for food for the moment for Amberlust or just go on to explore and map out the floors chaotically rearranged rooms for the audibly upset Dungeon Core.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:59 pm

stalker59991 wrote:"Your Sack for supplies, do you really think heroes just shove big ass supplies and weapons into their back pockets?"

"Well, I've heard of 10-year-old kids storing and unpacking bikes out of backpacks at their own will," Dawn replied.

stalker59991 wrote:"Now, shoo, go, start exploring and start getting me those resources so I can start making heads tails and possibly some decent dent into this whole mess again."

"Fine..." Dawn simply walked to the rightmost door on the west wing and went through it.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:36 pm

Hannah shrugs, dropping one of the small metal greaves, sighing to herself "better safe to be sorry" she muses more to herself then anybody, taking one more glance around before turning to leave, frowning as she feel something pulling against her waist, turning a bit to late to try and free herself as she knocks over a weapon rack, the battle staff sliding free and rolling across the floor as she jumps, dodging and weaving through the falling metal and swords as the clashed loudly on the ground causing her to flinch as she eyes the doors, seeing if anyone heard as she slips over to the crimson red heeled greaves "wow" she mumbles leaning down and pulling the leather slippers over her feet, before looking over the greaves, hesitantly picking them up and slipping them on

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:48 am

Marie flinched as she listened to Amberlust's growing frustration. she decided she would take the dungeon cars and vice and go up to the Alcove and investigate. as she began to walk towards the latter however, the sweet smell kept distracting her. she licked her chops, unable to get the sweet Rich smell of Honey out of her mind. she Shrugged and thought," Well, what can one taste hurt?" sneakily, she headed over to one of the dripping rocks and caught a little bit of Honey on her finger. she brought it up to her mouth and sucked on her finger, practically melting at the delicious rich and smooth taste in her mouth.

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:24 am

-=-=Dawn=-=-

Once she had made her way through the door, Dawn came to a rather odd sight, despite being in a dungeon supposedly underground, she was..somehow in a field from the looks of it. Spacious, grass soft earth and trees all around like pillars. Upon her closer attention to the 'sky' and 'sun', she could see glittering stone just well out of reach with a larger crystal acting as a powerful light source which obviously seem to invigerate the plant life around her. Speaking of the flora, the blond could see a multitude of various flowers, bushes and different trees as far as she could see in the vast 'forest' around her.

"Arge, should have expected this. Sigh, well on the plus side this adds to your food supply sources. Once I completely link to this room again reproducing plants wont be an issue" Amberlust's voice called out to Dawns ears from her manacle, before a gentle rustling could be heard form the deeper bush beyond the trees. A strange feeling of being watched from several points came t the blonds senses "Right, okay Minion watch your back. Looks like the mobs are on the prowl there. From what the pussycat saw there's doors in places I didn't design originally, so you'll have to feel around for a bit to find them through the 'forest' there. Again, don't get eaten."

-=-=Hannah=-=-

The greaves needed a moment or so, but they were nearly a perfect fit, hugging to Hannah's legs both emphasizing and stylizing them. Granted the rest of her outfit was a hodgepodge of bed wear, skimpy leather and now metal but the crimson metal around her shins really seem to draw attention. The slippers were not much but they took the brunt of the elements from the girls pour soles, they felt a bit loose however so she would still need to replace them soon. Thankfully there was no sign of the 'mob' around yet, clearing the way to one of the doors still for her to venture on wards. As she began to weave around the workshop to one of the doors, Hannah felt another tug coming from her feet as she tried to take a step. It seemed somehow some of the leather thread making the slippers had undone and caught a bolt within the floor to hold it there. A tug earned no results, odd, giving the slipper was loose a bit ago. Before she could adjust herself, Hannah felt another tug at her other foot, the seams undid themselves as well somehow and now were web weaved to the floor as she looked to it in disbelief. Trying to pull either foot out earned the answer to the strange occurrence, the threads came to life like snakes, quickly shooting up and along her legs and tied tight like spider webs all the way up to her thighs and held firm, pinning her to the spot. As her hand would go to try and use her blade to cut, more thread struck out and wrapped about her wrist pinning and pulling it taunt behind her back.

"Oh damn it, Minion haven't you heard of checking armor for curses before??"

-=-=Marie=-=-

The taste was simply out of her grasp of words to compare, it was so sweet, rich and smooth at the same time despite being so sticky. It simply flowed through her lips and throat like fresh water. It was just so tempting to perhaps try a few more tastes to savor. But as the feline enjoyed the sweet delight dripping all around her, her feline ears just caught the sound of small buzzing wings, before a mass of yellow crashed into her from behind and engulfed her. Struggling with what struck her, Marie could make out a sort of..puff like cotton, but far more massive, it clung to her torso and upper arms leaving her hands barely poking out at her front, she looked almost akin to a cotton ball puppet at this point with it. Worse yet she cold hear more of that strange buzzing from behind the honey stalagmites around her.

"Oh Minion! I just told you that room was a lure, what goods a lure without a way to trap my prey, worse yet your not my prey your 'their' prey now get out of there!"

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:56 am

"P-p rey?!" Marie yelped as she was bowled over. she struggled to get back up, but the cotton ball Made moving her arms and legs hard. she waddled and shuffled towards the door pretty sure she wouldn't be able to climb up the Alcove like this. she whimpered nervously, desperate to me out before whatever the mob was in herWe caught up to her. And by the buzzing that was feeling her ears, she had an idea of what might be

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:30 am

"sorry madame, it hadn't really cross my mind, but who would curse used leather slippers?" Hannah yelps in surprise as the thread wrapped around her wrists pulling her arms back and forcing her to stand up strait as she wiggled and squirm against the leather webbing strands. grunting as she shimmies her hips, trying to move her knife around in the makeshift holster of straps from her leather pants, rubbing the blade against some of the strands of leather, looking around for anything close by that could help her as she struggled to free her feet, blushing heavily as she wiggled around helpless

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:22 am

"You're talking to a girl who could communicate with animals. It shouldn't be difficult." Dawn looked around the forest. Maybe there's a creature who can help her out.

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:15 pm

-=-=Marie=-=-

As she made her way, the buzzing sounds seem to move along with her, fortunately the fluff did not seem to restrict her neck too much. Though any glances she could manage without outright turning around was only mere glimpse of black and yellow colors streaking between the honey stalagmites. The door was a bit ahead, but she had a few obstacles before her, firstly was a rather thick set of honey pooling into what appeared to be a small pond along the floor, she would have to make a fair jump over it to go straight towards the door. The second choice she had would take her around a pair of rather tight knit set of stalagmites that nearly touched the floor, Marie's final choice to try and avoid the mobs chasing her was to take a spring jump over a half finished hexagon alcove along to her right. She could make the door with any one of these, but the question would be could she manage it and still avoid her 'predators'

-=-=Hannah=-=-

"Minion, your in a Dungeon, anything not bolted to the floors lootable remember? Asking who would curse a pair of slippers is like saying 'who would take them?' in this scenario" The dungeons voice sighed out "Looks like its just a restraint lock curse. If were lucky its not giving up a signal to the caster or the rooms mobs. You might just.."

Just as Amberlust's warning began to finish, the furthest door from the leather cursed and trapped girl opend. Hannah at first could not get a good look at the figure, given it seemed at first a shifting mass of rock, raw ore and bits of shattered or damaged armor and weapons. As the shamble moved in though, the black haired beauty saw a pair of thick hands holding the mound from the floor. IT moved past the poor girl, the creature did not seem to notice her at first, but as it dropped the collection besides the furnace did a pair of ruby red eyes turn to look her over, before they turned to a deep glare "A furken snatchit eh?!"

Much as Amberlust had warned, the mob before Hannah was obviously some form of a 'dwarf', given the short stature that barely would be enough to keep her eyes at Hannah's chest if they stood side by side and staired straight. Their limbs were thick and vastly muscled toned, more so upon the figures thighs and hips, though, her chest was hardly anything to scuff at it was still below her metallic belt that her strength was apparent. Her skin was a deep metallic grey like color, making her look like unpolished iron. Another oddity to her body was besides her ruby eyes and steely skin, was the bands of braided hair at her head, each 'strand' was nearly the size of a set of steel cables one would see in construction, and they seem to be made of platinum metals from their luster. Her set of clothing was anything but modest, she had some pieces of armor, thick spiked pads upon her shoulders that were nearly on par the size of her skull, large circlets attached to her hips and a rather thin knit chianmail skirt hung to her backside and waste to a belt. Her hands and feet had some off colored black leather straps holding the muscles down in check but did nothing to hinder them from the sight of things, worse though however was her torso and lower armor or lack there of, her chest was barely contained in two half moon circlets that did nothing to hide he modesty and only a partly thick band cupped up between her thighs to meet ner navel and from a glance as she turned only helped to separate her 'assets'.

Moving over to the bound girl, the humanoid mob glared and snatched the dagger from her pants, turning it over before she casually began to pick her strangely pearly white teeth with it "Piece of tarsh blade? Some snatchit if ye got only this tarsh to call ye own...So, like mine shells, little tarsh snatchit?" She snarled gripping Hannah's shirt and pulling her harshly down to her eye level, the act only causing the leather straps holding her arms to her back to grow more taunt as the curse seem to find the harsh movement irritating "Maybe I got just the thing to deal with ye? Hope snatchit likes ye arms like that. They ll be worse when I get done.."

-=-=Dawn=-=-

"Okay Minion if you got other secrets like that tell me sooner. Also, in normal cases before I got my assets plowed to nothing, Id agree fully, really. But, one, more under powered I am, more under powered your protections going to be sweety. Not only that, theirs the issue that these aren't normal animals and I made sure the predator species hunter instincts were hard to 'convince' to calm down."

As the blond made her way through, the feeling of intense gaze still continued, though drawing closer to any possible source only earned a quick rustle of leaves and shifted grass in the space she would gaze. Moving a bit more, Dawn could feel something, almost a 'homely' feeling as she moved towards the east, though as she followed the strange sensation to her senses her heels slipped within a bit of muddy earth, causing her balance to begin to falter.

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:23 pm

Marie hesitated for an instant. But in the end, she made a snap decision and leapt over the honey. A jump like that was nothing and it'd be easy to clear ... normally. The fluff clinging to her threw off her balance making her misjudge the distance. With a yowl and a splat, she landed face first in the honey.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:25 pm

Hannah yelped in surprise, her head shooting up at the sound of the door opening, her eyes going wide as she gulps "madame, i don't think luck is on our side" she mumbles softly, increase her struggles, pulling and kicking against the leather webbing as she watches the female dwarf storm over to her, flinching at she yell, her face lighting up red "miss, please, I I'm sorry, I didn't know, I'm sorry, I'll leave and never do it again, you wont even see me again, please let me got" she practically begs to the dwarf, trying to hide her arousal for the whole situation, yelping in pain and shock as she was ripped down to "please no, I'll do anything but please no, I'll do anything, wearing anything else but that"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:47 pm

"Whoa...!" Dawn felt a little off-balance, but she managed to regain balance fairly quickly. "Okay. That was just a fluke. No biggie." Dawn continued to move forward.

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:35 am

-=-=Marie=-=-

As she fell to the honey, the feline discovered despite how free flowing this puddle seem to be, one, it was really thick to the point she could not pull herself out, two, it was deeper then it should have been. Which lead to the more worrying third factor, as most of her face was submerged she could not pull herself out to breath.

As she tried to struggle to pry herself out, she felt another heavy thud strike to her flailing feet, and the feeling of thick cotton coat and pin her ankles to one another. Soon enough she felt several sets of rather smooth and thin fingered hands grasp at her still exposed limbs, four cupping into the honey about her cheeks and neck, before she was finally pulled free from the sticky suffocating mess. A bit clogged from the honey and her face still coated in it, Marie couldn't find the strength at first to force her eyes open, not that it may have been a wise choice regardless, so all she could do is feel as the buzzing hands moved her with ease, before finally placing the feline down on her back somewhere within the room. A few more thick balls of cotton were latched upon her hands, further impeding her struggles, before the set of hands at her face tilted her head back, pushing the back of the felines head to a firm surface beneath her. The buzzing grew louder as the unseen capture drew closer, and even through the thick layer of liquid sweetness she could feel a warm breath brush her brow

"Minion, damn it I don't have enough strength for a respawn just yet, sorry you'll probably have to deal with....oh, wait this is good!"

It was not a set of fangs or mandibles or teeth that graced Marie's face, but rather, soft, almost loving kisses of, well, some sort of lips to her honey coated head. After a bit more, the buzzing seem to grow into an almost happy hum, more kisses coming to the sticky cats face which as the lips parted, the place was cleaned of the honey gently without so much as a strand of fur being pulled. After a few more minutes of this rather tender treatment form her 'predator', the last drip of honey was kissed away from Marie's eyes, letting the feline look up to the mob that she ran from before. Much as she had suspected they seemed insectoid, but anthropomorphic like herself. Three yellow and black stripe robed wearing feminine figures stood around her, two to each side of her hips, and of course the one standing and tending to her head. Each of them having four set of slender, black and segmented like hands and arms, poking out from under the knee length robes were only two digitigraded legs, sporting three clawed toes each, strangely though no stinger could be seen. At the top of the robe that covered most of their body was a bundle of fluff not unlike the cotton trapping the poor cat, and poking out from this fluffy crest was four tiny wings, almost like a bow tie that seem to flutter and buzz softly. The noticeable difference from what she could see between the three capturing her, came from the trios faces. Their heads were oval, smooth, almost like a latex hood to remove a human (or furs) identity, only a big oval green 'gem' like an eye at its center with two triangular points. These points were the focus of the trios difference, as the two to Marie's sides had these points folded over the place of ones mouth, like a zippered lip turned upwards, but the one planting sweet coated kisses to clean her fur had the points turned up besides her cheeks showing thin, ruby red lips underneath, though the 'flesh' was still black underneath.

The third one at her head leaned down, her red lips meeting with the felines muzzle again as it buzzed, two antenna fell over its neck down across its shoulders, apparently the apparatus was not at their forehead like average bees but behind them as a ponytail of sorts. As the insects warm, and highly sweet lips suckled upon Marie's the Dungeons voice called out again "Okay Pussycat you lucked out, looks like either the little queen I made for them is not in range or maybe she got hurt or destroyed during the whole fiasco with the bitch. These are my Honeybae Drones, without the bossy boss around their tamer, of course the problem is their still huntress's. And since they do not have me to give you too since I'm not in control still, your stuck in their 'care' for a while till I can use my respawn power to pull you back to the safe room. So your options are, hang out till I can pull that off warning though Im going to punish you for that since its a massive waste of power for a minor issue like this, or get out yourself. They'll eventually leave you where you are Minion after they've had their fun, if you can get your paws on some flower petals, you can get their baeball's off your ass. I'll get back to you when their out of range again. Oh, and, whatever you do, don't swallow the honey from their mouths."

-=-=Hannah=-=-

"Ah, good. Now I know just what to do with ye" the dwarf like woman grinned viciously, moving out of the poor girls view with a heavy slap to her ass, the force was like being struck with the bad end of a door and only further agitated the strangling strands of leather holding her arms out tight. The shorter metal skinned woman grumbled and cursed under her breath for some time, Hannah could even catch a glimpse of her from time to time, but only her feet adn the tools and metals she dragged around. After a few more tense and unnerving minutes, the black haired beauty felt a warm dagger brush along her neck, before she felt its edge cleave right through her shirt, the material falling uselessly to the floor. "Teach ye snatchits, teach ye real good. Want me metal, ye got it." She snarled into the helpless girls ear, before Hannah felt a constricting band of metal be pushed under, over and around her chest. With one powerful push of the Dwarf woman's hands, Hannah felt a heavy breath be shoved out of her, as the top of a crimson chest plate was locked over her shoulders. Though to call it a true chest plate would be a horrible insult to true armor, as the metal only barely covered around her breasts, with two thin, but unforgiving bands covering up along the sides of her breasts and push down into her nipples, she was at least 'covered' for that much, but it squeezed her flesh horribly so and made breathing difficult. "Good, ye fit just nice, snitchit." The dwarf snickered, giving a bare bit of plump flesh of Hannah's chest a painful pinch. "Now the snitches new gloves. Oh, 'glove'"

Anymore pleading or begging from Hannah was either ignored, or responded with a blow to the helpless girls ass or chest. Hannah could feel her arms being moved, embarrassingly easily, between just the dwarf woman's thumb and index finger easily, pulling them taunt again as at last the strand of leather was cut, only for a heavy sheet of metal be clicked shut over them, even sealing her hands into a single squashed fist below her tailbone and held firmly to her back in turn. "Good, Snitchit look good enough to throttle. Snitchit be real happy ol' Maile's best work put into new outfit" She sneered, pushing the girl forward with a painful boot to her ass, the force ripping her feet at last free from the cursed slippers to stumble before a mirror. As she struggled with her balance, Hannah had to take a step or two back to steady herself, but she saw the further damage done with this new 'armor'. It was more like some horrible fantasy perversion of female armor of the skimpiest design, worse yet, the 'glove' was indeed a metallic crimson mono-glove, coming just up to her forced together elbows, and linked to a short chain that meet with the torso pieces back. But the horrifying fact, was no matter how hard she looked Hannah could see no seam, hindge or lock on any of the outfit she was now forced to wear "Looks real perdy on ye Snitchit....hum. one problem though, greaves dont match" the Dwarf glared to Hannah's feet, a small thumb sized hammer in her grasp "Unsightly bumps in em, smooth right out quick like" She muttered, eyeing the hinges to the greaves as she took a step closer.

"Shit, why did it have to be Maile's workshop right next to us, worse yet like this that I cant control her either!" Amberlust hissed, as she did, Hannah could note that despite the voice being clear as day, the Dwarfish woman did not seem to hear it in the slightest. The tense tone the Dungeon had could only send shivers down Hannah's spine "Be fortunate shes not turning you into her statue for toilet paper or plunger duty or something Minion, okay, she thinks your a thief and right now that shes in this mood you wont talk logic with her. So, your best option, unfortunately is letting her finish your ass off, unless you think you can make one of the doors as you are before she can catch you, don't need to turn handles or anything to get through them at least. And hopefully to build a bridge here, try flattering her shinny ass up on her skill. Sure that armor hurts like hell right now but shes no lightweight when it comes to her smith work. If you can convince her to put your ass through some tasks to prove yourself again she may undo your suffering on her own. Your last option and I do "NOT" want to do that right now is respawn, it'll drain my powers but get you back to the safe room. Though, Ill be honest, Ill punish your ass probably as bad as Maile's worst temper tantrums if I have to do it right now.."

-=-=Dawn=-=-

As the blond followed the feeling her reading was giving her, Dawn could see a lot more mud all about in thicker qualities. Finally though she could hear a few more sounds that seemed more stationary and coming from the source her readings were picking up. Looking through a bush, the blond could see a thick pool of mud besides a little stone burrow, and playing and slashing within it were three little baby piglets of a kind, squealing away happily.

"Animal talking or dungeon and not, watch your back Minion if their mother sees you.."

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:50 am

Marie whimpered as she felt something lift her out of the honey. Despite her face being free and able to breath, she was completely helpless, essentially blind and unable to free her legs. Somehow amidst her fear, she found it just as arousing wiggling in her captor's grip. Eventually, she fdlt somebody kissing her face and with each one, she felt a little less honey on her face.

Soon, she was able to lay eyes on the "Honeybaes" as the dungeon called them. They were extremely cute with their slight frames and round faces, Marie blushed deeply as the 'bae kissed her muzzle again. Marie moaned, wiggling and writhing in the cotton, not really listening to the dungeon core. As Marie swallowed a sweet nectar flowing into her mouth, she thought, 'What did Wanderlust just say...'

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:54 am

"Oh my..! A few piglets..!" Dawn looked at the piglets. "They are rather young and tender... Perhaps if I can find a plant with a good root (rutabagas, turnips, yams, beets, etc), I can probably show their mother I don't mean any harm." Dawn looked around the area for a bit, hoping to find a good plant. "After all, a protective instinct is far different from a predatory instinct."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:49 am

Hannah yelped shuddering in the colder air as her breast fell free from her shirt, nipples hard form the cold air combined with her situation, gasping and grunting uncomfortably as Maile forced the chest plate onto her as it hugged her chest painfully, practically crushing her breast and squishing her nipples painfully. it was more like a chastity bra then armor really. Hannah's face redder then a tomato at this point, practically matching her new armor at this point as she stutter and mumbled out apologies, begging for her to stop, only to be silents by a slap to her ass, electing her to yelp in pain as she shudders in pleasure, her inner masochist coming out, she squirmed slightly as her arms where moved, inspected, by Maile. though Hannah barely notices when she cuts the leather webbing, freeing her arms, or the mono-glove being forced onto her, forcing her hands into fist, only snapping out of her daze once Malie kicked Hannah forward electing another yelp in pain, and a shudder to run up her spine as she stumbled forward from the forced of the kick, wobbling as she struggled to steady herself, before she was able to get a good look in the mirror. her eyes going wide as she gulps, looking over her new armor as she modded discreetly to amberlust "is there anything i can do to get her and her workshop back under your control?" Hannah mumbles softly, so Malie couldn't hear her, before turning her attention to the dwarf as she hesitantly sat down on a stool nearby, holding her feet up allowing Malie to work on the greaves easier "n nether do t the pants miss, it seems a almost ... disrespectful, this beautiful crafted armor, s such fine craftsmanship and design, it feels like it could t take anything, y yet it still light e enough f for me to move. t though it feels like its missing a f few pieces, this amazing c craftsmanship shouldn't be s separated, o or be used w with such cheap leather, n nor the l likes of me a p poor t thief g girl, Y you d did a amazing w work with this"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:28 pm

Name: Taidana the Lazy Samurai
Sex: Male
Hair: Black ponytail, some stray hair in the front. Just shaved.
Clothing: Brown/Green robes that has seen a bit of travel, not fancy but it covers his body. Also sandals.
Equipment:
Stuntana- Standard-issue white with a blue "filling", looks like a cubic stick. It has no power.
Notepad- A digital device Taidana writes in, though most of the text files are filled with numbers.
Dislikes: Jail, Waking up in bed next to a guy, Debts
Minion Manacle: Cuff around right ankle.
Preferences/Sexuality: Likes ladies.
World: Med'vn is a world that retains the concept of knights and samurai up to the modern age. Taidana's country had taken part in a war half a century ago that resulted in the lost of many lives, yet had caused them to grow into a respected technological power sharing with the world.

---

Taidana was torn. Sure, this place was like a jail with proof around his limb, but the jail was a lady, a madame at that. Still, the jail was a lady, and he can't let a lady stay troubled. "So, gotta raid you to help you out. Got no trouble with that. Don't worry about giving me a loaner, my blade hasn't failed me yet."

A quick yawn to waken his senses, a small stretch to work out the kinks of sleeping on the road, and he considered his choices. Coincidentally, Taidana had not been awake to track the other girls, so he ended up heading South. Pulling out his pad, he checked one of the numbers, then decided door number 2 would do.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:39 am

Name: Rena , the huntress
Hair: Slightly brown/golden-ish hair that goes up to her hips and is tied up neatly there, covering most of her back
Clothing: her clothing is rather tribalisticly looking adding up to her dark tanned skin. Her torso is covered by leotard like cloth over both her breast going up to her neck and back down to her hips, showing parts of her hips and belly. She also has a skirt on. She has jewelry on her neck and wrist as well as on her ankles. She walks barefooted and pretty much refuses to wear shoes or sandals. as a whole it seemed like she had appeared from an egyptian timeline.
Equipment:
Her Staff Avalis, formed like a phoenix at the top and a swordless grip that has a hole , as well as her esper ability to control electricity in every manner when she focuses enough, naturally this enhances her other senses due to her hightened psychical level as well
likes: pretty much any kind of bondage or transformation, as she is enterly masochistic at least if she lets out her kinky side, getting belly rubs, birds, latex, magic
Dislikes: scat, people that talk far too much,
Minion Manacle: Her Manacle is anodized green metal ankle bracelet
Preferences/Sexuality: Bi, when she is in the mood to give in to her desire
World: She hails from a planet similar to earth that is similar to earth, precisely from a desert region from there. Her tribe specialises as warriors that can be bought, traveling around the globe to solve the locals problem if the price is right. She got the nickname huntress as she is one of her kind, she doesnt take any major payments and even hunted down a thief organisation. Her tribe still believes in a folklore which speaks of a direct descendant of their patron ,the godess of the sand to make their tribe prosper and while no one knows what exactly that means and brings with itself, she has been talked about a lot to be said individual.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rena felt a headdache and turned in place for a minute long. It didnt take her that long to stand up, grabing herself by the head with one before she takes a good look around herself. ,,Where..am I? I was praying infront of our Godess, is this a test of hers to see if im worthy of her guidance? i shall see for myself i suppose.''
She put down her legs and was surprised from a sudden sensation running through her body. An unfamiliar feeeling crept up as she started to explore it. She pulled her feet onto the makeshift bed and realised that one of her anklets had been swapped with a weird looking cuff that cant be pulled of from the place its locked in for some reason. ,,Well at least its not stopping my blood circulation.''
She stepped down and grabbed her staff ,heading to the next room in which she was surprised to see this large. She didnt really panic when noticing her leg being stuck in place as she wanted to head for the chest there. She was impressed that something this powerful would excist in the world she currently resided in.

She listened through the explanation of Madame Amberlust, but didnt show much emotion while doing so. Innerlyl she was rather furious about the fact that it hurt her pride to be looked at like a slave especially if someone is rude to her. But her tactical awareness made her reaccount for her actions. If the core still had enough power , it would be foolish to try to rebell without knowing anything about this dungeon they were hidden in.
She chuckled and answered to the proposal. ,,So I simply need to teach your monsters a lesson and find a way through this.''
,,So where do I start, madame amberlust''?'' she answered with an similarly eager and well composured look on her. She didnt want to give much more of her persona and hoped that this would incite madame amberlust to drop her guard.
She also saw a lot of rooms open and had her eyes on the fourth one in the row.

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:45 am

-=-=Marie=-=-

"...Oooh damn it!"

The Honeybae's at her sides began to move something, though the huge ball of cotton locked at her torso and hands blocked most of her view she caught glimpse of something small and white or pale creamy in color shifting around. Her bare belly felt a warm mass laid down gently atop of it, before the insect mobs went to the next task, as the one who had been kissing her held her head still in her hands, the other two began to move their own limbs oddly through the air. Before the felines eyes, Marie could only watch as the honey dripping form the stones around her began to flow as if through tubes, shifting and churning before coming down around her in thick sprays. Unlike when she had drank of the honey before hse felt it was indeed rather thick, pouring between her and the little space she was currently resting within she felt it turn thicker and even partly gel like. Before long a small pool of it had been formed, covering the entire back half of her body and effectively glued her to the space she was in.

The honeybae kisser leaned down, her lips sealed back behind her faces mandible clips as she nuzzled her cheek warmly to Marie's fur. The two doing the same nuzzling against her thighs, the four remained as such for a few minutes, nuzzling sweetly before the three gave a soft buzz and nod to one another, moving out of the trapped cats view. Though, as they vanished, the warm mass she could not see underneath the baeball began to wiggle against her now actively.

"Just, perfect. Congratulations Minion, you just helped to cause us more trouble down the road..." The dungeons voice growled out, Marie could practically hear the slimy hand of the dungeons body form smack its own forehead "You have a special bae larva on you right now and its feeding off your body heat and sweetness now from that damn royal jelly they frenched you with.."

-=-=Dawn=-=-

"Minion, think outside the box? Why would I have average pigs as mobs in my dungeon?" The dungeon warned, just as the blonds foot snapped a twig in her search.

Hearing the noise, the little piglets gave a sudden squeal, though it did not sound..normal. As Dawn tried to get a look at them for the sound, she could just see a blur of three huge wads of mud come flying in her direction.

-=-=Hannah=-=-

As the Dwarf moved closer the malice still in her eyes was evident, till the metal locked girl moved rather, with consent to the stool, even lifting a foot to allow her to work. Seeing this, needless to say put a slight bit of confusion to Maile, more so at the humble and submissive tone in the girls voice. Turning the hammer in one hand, Maile moved over, if a little more cautiously as she took the offered leg in her free hand "Ye, ain't wrong that little sntichit.." She muttered, giving another glare, though it was not directed to Hannah but the leather shorts she wore, the hammer seem to glow with a strange energy pulsing from the dwarfs palms, before it gave a firm strike at the hinges, the metal forming them just, vanished, fused into one solid piece of greave over Hannah's legs, save the slight shake of the strike to the metal the black haired beauty felt no heat or pain from the act. It was simply, done.

"Nasty leather, second, nah, tenth rate at that!" she growled, moving over with more intent in her craftsmanship now, striking the next set of hinges. Now, Hannah was fully and completely sealed in her armor, for better or worse given how helpless it put her in. But before she had time to really take it in, the short metal woman's hand grasped at the hem of her leather, pulling it in the air a bit, forcing Hannah onto her toes to try and keep balance as the leather dug up between her thighs at the action "Piece of tarsh, should ...." Maile stopped, noticing something a bit almost with a grin "..naughty naughty little snitchit. Ye wanted the metals, or did ye want punishment...? Well, never Mailes concern..but.." The metal woman released her powerful grasp, letting Hannah to stumble back to balance, strangely, Maile allowed her to stumble into her to stay on her feet at least "Make a deal, ye get Maile some special material, Maile put rest of the real piece together, may forgive Snitchit and give snatchy fingers back....'IF' Snitchit can manage that is"

"...Crap i forgot to tell you minions how to do that didn't I? Well, worrying about the room later to get her back theirs a few ways but most of them you cant do as you are. Your one hope is to, well, get on her good side, and convince her to join me again. But she wont as I am now since I cant offer her anything shed want till I regain my powers" Amberlust sighed, before she went on "Anyway you may have just won a browny point with Maile, shes giving you the chance to 'make up' with her. She doesn't do that normally, by now shed have shoved something into someplace tender and hung you from there by a chain after shoving some metal down your throat to turn you into a suffering mannequin by now. It sucks but if you take her offer maybe we have a chance....also, warn me next time about any kink of yours, I can feel your arousal at all of this and last thing I need is for you to loose your head to 'fun' around here some of this stuff will try and be deadly..."

-=-=Taidana=-=-

As the samurai pushed into the door, he could see....nothing, past the doorway there was blackness as far as the eye could see. And an impossibly quiet void was all his ears could pick up. Before he could take a guess or peak further past the frame, a mass of slime collided with the door and pulled it back like a snare

"Gah, damn that was close. Okay, that door is currently off limits Minion, its a puzzle themed room and without the right tool or abilities you wont stand a chance in there....also announcement time looks like I forgot some details.."

-=-=Everyone=-=

The dungeons voice called out, a bit more loudly though nothing painful or distracting compared to her normal form of communication throughout the time within her dungeon floors "Attention all Minions, I, kind of slipped up...more stuff to worry about how damaged that bitch made me, ahem. There is a few ways to regain my mobs back into my control and the floors as well. For the floors, if you can get my mobs back under my thrall, all of them in the area, their room becomes mine again. Though I need to use some power to take it that way, so be careful I cant respawn you to safety after that, but once I get a room or two back in my grasp I get some more power so after I recharge things can start going smoother. Also Ill get something accessible from the room.

As for the mobs, theirs a few things to do. First, beat em, knock them senseless and helpless long enough to put some mob locks on them. You can get those from your sack through 'my' pocket, I'll send them to you through the bags. You got to be quick mobs can regenerate when knocked down since their not tied to me anymore and you need to put a lock on each main limb, like wrists ankles and their necks. Second is still beat their assess down, and they ask to be spared, make them agree to join me that way. The other way is you can convince them without a fight to freely join me again. But they wont do that if I don't have anything they'd want or could use, its a trade off thing.

Quick recap, beat down a mob into submission, lock them up with the cuffs, or buy them back into my services. Get all the mobs, I get a room back and really start getting to be more active in my control again. Find the mobs first, hopefully without being seen, then call me, if I have something they want Ill let you know, through right now the resources I have are pretty much...well hell not much better then the lousy leather some of you are wearing and tools so not many monsters are going to be good on that for now. Madame out.."

-=-=Rena=-=-

Amberlust sighed, rubbing her head with a slimy appendage "Still a few more doors to look at, the second door to the south isn't safe for anyone right now, so there is free choice from the other untouched ones...Course that cat that got herself caught by the honeybae's might need some help at this point. With that damn Larva on her I cant spawn her back safely yet. Damn thing will imprint her too I just know it" She sighed looking Rena over "Also, don't hold back tones with me. You want to be pissed I can feel that from the manacle. I snatched your ass and forced you into this scenario so be pissed if you want but I'm desperate and name anyone desperate who wont do something drastic. Anyway choice is yours cause frankly everything down here is so screwed up right now.." Amberlusts voice grew into a distinct and worried tone at that last remark

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:53 am

((Do you really think the same girl who made it to the shore of Wawanakwa without getting a single drop of water on her (after Chris blew up the boat the Generation 2 contestants were on) would break a twig?))

"Whoa!" Dawn dodged the mud blobs. The blobs, of course, turned around as soon as they went past her. "Honestly..." With her staff, Dawn conjured green bubbles, which surrounded the mud blobs. "You three need to settle down. I don't mean any harm; so why don't you sit over there and think about what you've done." Dawn moved the bubbled mud wads to the edge of the mud pool. "Now then..." Dawn went back to searching for plants. "Let's see... Hmm..." The search for plants took Dawn all of... knowing a nature lover like her, about a minute or two. "A....ha." Dawn approached some rutabagas. "These will do perfectly." With her right hand, Dawn dug out three rutabagas, then bubbled them with her staff. "Here. These should cheer you up." Dawn moved the bubbled rutabagas to the bubbled piglets/mud wads/whatever they'd be after that. As soon as the bubbles she made merged, she continued to dig out the rutabagas. "I think... Three rutabagas should do it." Dawn traveled to the den near the mud pit, then held out the rutabagas. "It's okay... Don't be shy... I got you some food..."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:46 am

Hannah gulped watching as she strike the hinges, sealing the greaves onto her before her attention turned to Maile as she pulled her up, fumbling a bit as she was forced onto her toes, grunting as the leather dug into her skin, rubbing against her uncomfortably causing her to fidget and squirm as her blush slowly died down, sighing as Maile released her pants, causing Hannah to stumble into her as she caught herself, nodding in thanks to the dwarf as she wiggles and stretches her legs a bit, rubbing her legs together as she tries to adjust or leather shorts, so they wound't be chaffing anymore "t thanks for catching me there, s so what is the special m material that you need? and w where can i Find it?" she questionings cautiously Mumbling softly to amberlust so Maile wouldn't hear "sorry, I'll tell you when I get the chance, though Don't worry to much about me Madame, i can keep a level when i need to" Hannah continues quietly

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:26 am

"Puzzles? Glad I don't have to solve them now." Taidana mentally scratched off that door. He considered asking Amberlust about the bag, though when he thought about it, did it matter if he had cuffs or words? Putting cuffs on might be too much hassle if he could talk them out...but then again, talking the right way would be too much work. "Hey madame, is the offer for bags still on?"

Of course, he got close enough to hear about a cat lady's peril, and he knew that he couldn't leave a pretty girl in trouble. "You know which door she went through? I can't leave a lady in trouble. But just to be sure, if some monster turns her into a monster, is that cuff trick still gonna work?"

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:29 am

"A-a larva?!" Marie exclaimed, fearfully. She had read plenty about wasps and bees that laid a larva on trapped prey, it usually ended with the larva eating it's way out of that prey! Marie frantically pulled at the congealed honey, trying to pull free somehow. Despite her struggles, the honey barely stretched, holding her like a thick mass of rubber. The Honeybaes nuzzled her and carresed her trapped body before heading off. Marie whimpered and thought that under different circumstances, she might actually enjoy this. But she didn't want to be some larva's incubator, or heaven forbid, birthday dinner!

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:29 am

She sighed as well at the remarks and listened more carefully at the second go, the worry impressed her on a more mutual level - enough to get her moving. ,, When there is anything i dont like...'' she shook her head and then started again while an electrical current ran around her staff. ,, Nevermind , it seems that you are worried for those that have come before me. Im eager to know more about what inhabits this dungeon and foremost what things i will have to face to recieve freedom once more.
She seemed unscathed and cold as the electrical energy moved freely over her whole body now, over her shoulders ,feet, back to her belly and then onto her staff again. ,, im not one to save somebody, neither am I one with a lot of pity but i can not leave someone in danger.''
She changed her expression to a more dead serious face ,, I think i wont have much time to save this person if we are here to talk much longer, so while i can not deny that im filled with a lot of anger right now - i think i know just the right way to let of some steam. If i may naturally'' she added while getting closer to the slime woman. ,,I know you might have a lot to explain to me, but we may have to do this on the way to this...honeybae? What even is that?'' she wondered as she waited for the response. She turned towards her and bowed ,,At least I can make the best out of this situation, allow me to show you my loyalty.''

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:53 pm

Taidana stole a glance at Rena. Such a pretty lady. Suddenly, he had an idea and hope it works. "Excuse me, ma'am? For the sake of helping everyone out, can I have your panties?"

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:48 pm

Rena turned around fast and her glare made a thunderbolt came down the rooms surface before she realized that it was just another person in front of her and the bolt got safely absorbed into her staff. She sighed and turned her attention away from the slime girl for a second before giving said attention to the samurai in front of her.
,,Dont scare me like that...'' she mentioned disappointed and went on to say ,,And what are these...panties that you are speaking of? Our proud warrior tribe has no garments that are called like that,everything you see on me now is part of my usual tribes attire.'' she said with a smile as she also waited for further instructions to find that captured cat.

(i see you like one piece too :3)

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:51 pm

OOC: In my defense FLashlight I am not an expert upon the total drama series as you, the most I have seen of the series twas the first season as it twere.
IC:

-=-=Dawn=-=-

As the blobs struck and once she had finished with her searching of the rutabagas, the blond could see that the blobs she caught in the bubbles indeed was just mud, but they had 'spread' dripping from all corners of the bubbles now in a web like fashion. Fortunately the piglets remained where they were, though one of them had moved to another corner of the mud pool. They all kept a firm gaze on her as she drew closer with the bubbled food, the land side one shifted on its cloven feet, all eight of them, shifting and clinging to the slippery mud as if it was a large plate of solid earth. Though, the food did cause their little noses to twitch curiously to the bubbles.

"Their called Boaracnids, if the extra legs and webby mud splats aren't a clue their hybrids between boars and spiders. Their omnivores but I think the rutabaga's might do the trick..just keep out of reach of the mud on the ground, it acts like a giant signal web for them." Amberlust informed Dawn, just as one of the piglets scurried through the mud towards the nearest bubble, probing it with its snout to get at the offered meal.

-=-=Hannah=-=-

The Dwarf woman simply seemed to grin as Hannah was forced to push herself back up with her chest to the metallic females head, before giving her hip a swat with her hand, nearly knocking her over again "Good Snitchit, do something useful with them snatchy fingers, or whatever ye gonna use to get it. Okay, Its three things I actually want, be ye pick though of them. A Gorgon Gaze, some Drakevein Ore or Cloudchrome. And for some reason cant figure where the darn stuff is, if only..." She began to speak as if about to mention someone, but paused, almost struggling with her mind as she tried to find some words "Well, be somewhere out there." SHe growled in obvious frustration, grasping at the hem of the leather again, she pulled Hannah along, before giving her a shove towards one of the doors "Go get one of em and maybe Maile be nice and let ye loose got it.."

"Dammit, I knew they'd be disconnected, but from Maile's reaction, their brains are fried too they don't even know they were born from me anymore" The dungeons voice said in growing worry "If that's the case than some of them might.."

-=-=Taidana and Rena=-=-

The dungeon sighed, before her slimy mass shoved the bag into the samurai's grasp, shifting just a bit to point towards the door "Just that way, and words can work but convincing is tricky right now. But don't worry, part of the manacle is to keep you lot the way you are. If any of you minions get monsterized I can reverse it with a respawn spell, though I wont do it if your heads are in some control. Hell might have some uses to be monsterized considering some of the other minions already out there don't seem to have much to defend themselves with" The dungeon sigh only grew as she rubbed her face, at the huntress's words she held up a pseudo pod "Just, look you lot be careful alright I don't need to lose what I have left at this rate, actually the naughty one could use help too she had her arms bound into a solid bit of armor so she cant do much else but walk, barely. She went through that door, go through it quick either of you and watch your backs for the Galleta Dwarf, she wont mess with you if you don't piss her off but, some of my mobs might be a bit out of their mind too so that's no promise.."

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:26 pm

((One Piece or not, it was a plan))

Taidana nodded at Amberlust as he grabbed the bag and tied it around his sash. He also gave a nod to Rena. "Glad you took it well. Guess there's more trouble than I thought. I'll go check with the gal at the Dwarf. Nice talking to ya."

Taidana walked through the door. First thing he noticed was the dwarf, though he could tell the woman was powerful and his mama taught him to respect powerful women. The second thing he noticed was the armored Hannah...though even with a glance, it did not look like armor to him. Yeah, Hannah would need help getting out of that by herself.

He also noticed that Hannah was heading for the doors. Jail cells, not likely, so chances that the lady could go further in the dungeon is good. Nice but good.

"Excuse me, ma'ams. Can I lend a hand?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:29 pm

Hannah fought to keep her blush down, squeaking in surprise as she stumbles forward away from Maile just by the force of her smack, I send her a look as i catch my balance once more, still not use to the new armor as the chains clink and clash together from the sudden movement "you really like my ass don't you" she mumbles under her breath as she stumbled after the dwarf woman, leaning against the door she was pushed through, she nodded to Maile "I'll get them, d dont worry, might take some time though" she hums pushing her weight against the door, Jumping slightly in surprise at the new voice as she pushed the door open slightly, Looking over her shoulder Hannah blushed slightly nodding "uhh yeah, t thanks" she mumbles nodding in thanks to Taidana, ".. might what?" she asked amberlust when she goes quiet, her blush still burning on her checks "and naughty one?"
Last edited by bond56 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:34 pm

(Was I skipped ?)

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:44 pm

OOC: Ap sorry Ario, not sure how i missed Marie...
IC:

-=-=Marie=-=-

"Settle Minion, you have some help coming in. Besides its not going to eat you but unfortunately..."

Just before the Dungeon could finish her statement, Marie felt something begin to brush and nuzzle her belly and navel. It was a part of the unseen large larva that much was obvious. But it took the warm wet wiggling for her to realize the felines belly was currently being licked upon eagerly by the small unseen bundle. Also unfortunately it was rather ticklish and more so when she felt the things mouth suckle upon her navel.

"Unfortunately it is going to suckle out the chemicals your bodies going to produce through your skin, meaning your fur and pores.." Amberlust sighed out "The real issue is when she grows up now.."

-=-=Taidana and Hannah=-=-

"Don't tempt or Ill brand it mine Snitchit" She grinned giving her another swat, blinking just as the samurai came in. Frowning, she gave Taidana a look before she moved towards her furnace "Ye not got much on ye adventure, Ye want be helpful maybe keep my Snitchit from being eaten I guess"

Past the door, Hannah felt a great chill in the air, it did not help the icy drop of water come right down her neck between the armor chilling her spine. A glance around, it was obvious the room was themed to be cold given the thick pillars of frost and snow all around her, perhaps a reason why the Dwarf did not move in. Fortunately there was no ice on the floor itself, so her poor bare toes wont suffer frost bite for the time being within this 'ice cave room'

"If you can do that Minion our chances go up, unfortunately there is an issue. All three of those materials are some of my rarer ores, even finding one in the right area would have been hard. A few rare mobs had them as items too but its not going to be easy to find them for a while unless these mixed up rooms are on our sides..not likely though. Anyway I sent the samurai to you at the very least he can cut into the walls while you mine the material. Plus if you get that and give it to me I can regain a good bit of my strength and spawn it when needed. But at least your catching onto how this will work" The dungeon sighed out, sounding a little more spirited then before "Just again, don't die. Ugh damn that room was supost to be a lower floor, you two watch your shadows in there..."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:03 pm

Hannah gulped, blushing heavily as she nodded bighting her lip "o of c course m miSS!" she yelps at the end, stumbling through the door in surprise and into the next room, leaning against the door for support she held it open, she looks back towards the dwarf woman, smiling slightly as she called out " I'll get you your ore m miss" before turning her attention to Taidana "y you coming samurai?" she hums as she looks around the cold room for any signs of the ores,or eyeing the shadows wearily, rubbing one of her lucky emerald earrings against her shoulder "could use some luck right about now mom" she mumbles reassuringly to herself, "okay, step one, get the ores, step two bring back to amberlust so she can gain strength and respawn them, step three give them to Maile and hopefully recruit her ,,, am I missing anything?"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:17 pm

Taidana followed Hannah, silently thanking the stars for that peaceful encounter. Thankfully, his robes at least provide some warmth on the cold road, though he couldn't tell if Hannah could handle this temperature in her armor. His hand stayed on his blade.

"A plan to make sure we can do those steps. Got one in mind." Taidana looked down at her. "If you're feeling chilly, I'd trade my robes for your panty now."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:23 pm

"that would be a good start" Hannah mumbles looking around the room a bit, taking a step to the side to avoid the dripping water, only to blush deeply as she spins on her heel, staring Taidana wide eye, "y y you w want w what!?!" Hannah sputter in embarrassment as she fidgets awkwardly

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:48 pm

"The dungeon lady said we can bargain to turn them over, and I figure that the promise of absolute victory ought to convince a good number of them without a fight. Now, that kind of promise isn't good without proof, so I figured we should get some trophies first." Taidana explained as he kept an eye out. "Or rather, I'd tell them that they're trophies, and there's nothing more damning than a warrior's own undergarments, creative liberties aside."

"Besides, I am giving you something more covering than a panty, so it's not like you're showing them the opposite of what I'm saying. Still, not a bad plan, you think?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:59 pm

Hannah blushes, looking to the side as she nods, mumbling a bit to herself "it does seem rather solid ..hmm...... f fine! b but i c can't r really remove them m myself now, a and t the g greaves a are s sealed o onto m me a an isn't r really helping, sooo..." Hannah trails off as her words get quieter and quieter, embarrassment clearing laced in her voice at what she inferring ".... but if any of the monster or people you give them too thinks its s some kind of symbol or t token of my s servitude t to them i im g gonna k kill you" Hannah continues "... t that names Hannah b by t the w way"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:29 pm

Dawn had the bubble the pig creature was probing give the pig its rutabaga. "Eat up, little one..."

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:26 am

Rena shook her head, not really interested in what the armored part was about and came closer to the slime girl to take another bag from her as she figured that whatever was in there seemed necessary for the coming adventure. She decided not to look into it and bound the bag to a holster on her hips so it was ready to be gripped at all times.
,,As it seems, the weird one is headed to find the one that got cast into armor. So it is on me to find and aide that curious cat before she meets her demise. Can you show me the way towards that girl once more? she asked and turned away from the slime core towards the doors.
,,My power is electricity and everything that lies within its control, be it magnetism or similar. I do not intend to loose to a mere bug.'' she announced with pride, stopping at the door until she was told where to go to.

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:24 am

Marie tried to squirm as the larva began to luck her belly. However not the honey and cotton did their jobs, holding Marie in place.She was helpless to resist as it suckle her navel, torturously tickling her tummy. Marie's face turned red as she was forced to endure this delightful torture. and she began to laugh uncontrollably, she tried to gasp out, "Wh- what ha Ha happens when it grows up?"

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:55 am

-=-=Hannah and Taidana=-=-

"Nope sounds about simple and to the point with covering all of our backs." Amberlust agreed, though as the interaction continued between the pair her voice sighed out "Not that the idea is completely wrong, but there is a slight problem to it. There isn't likely going to be that many mobs who are going to be after a girls damp undergarments. More likely theyd more accurately go for the damp girl in question rather then her underwear. Though, 'maybe' it might work with the goblinoids or orcnoid races, both of them were pretty pervy and raunchy starting points before I got my work done on them so.." the dungeon's voice trailed off in thought a bit. Though the warning of what the mobs would target would at this point add to the chill, and mostly from concern, through Hannah's spine.

As the samurai got to work on 'helping' the armor bound woman out of her shorts and into the robes, the warning to keep an eye to the shadows would obviously keep their attention from time to time. At times, despite the firm illumination from the unseen light sources, a strange glimpse from an unaccounted shadow would move between spaces of the shades. Though nothing visibly approached, they were close enough to continue to warrant being cautious as they got set to move.

"Okay room headlight time, this is one of my frost chambers, kind of the original floor plans climate control to keep some of the less tempered mob races comfortable from the lower levels heat sources. I can't tell you for certain what mob's linked to this room yet, but almost all of the frost room spawns races that are good at stealth, hence keeping an eye for shadows, that's the surefire way to keep track of movement in there. Thank my maker its not the boss frost room I...." once again, the Dungeon Cores voice grew quieter from the manacles, the train of thought her mind wandered seem to bring her back into her moments of uncertainty and worry from the shift in her tone..

-=-=Dawn=-=-

The Boarachnid piglet gave a snort, before taking a small nip from the rutabaga. After a few moments of chewing, it gave a much larger snap filling its muzzle. Its siblings scurried over, doing the same after a few tense sniffs and nibbles. Though all the while they still kept a cautious glare at Dawn for the time being and none of them looked away for more than a split second.

"Its built into their instincts to not trust many species of the humanoid variety now" Amberlust sighed to the blonds ear, the blond could practically feel the Dungeon core shake her physical forms slimy head "Their kind was hunted down to a pretty nasty sliver out in the wilds before they found their curly tails back into the dungeons for safety. If your really going to try doing this beast tamer style, give them the chance to make the moves themselves like your doing so far and above all else don't drop your senses.."

-=-=Rena=-=-

"Hey, those are not mere bugs I made them myself you know." Amberlust grumbled, before her slimy limb pointed out the door for her with a small beam of light. As the huntress made her way, the Dungeon called out quickly "And, well honestly I haven't seen them get hit with electricity that much, from this realm its a pretty big area shot spell and the rooms pretty liquid focused so try not to fry the pussycat.."

Once Rena was through, much as the feline had seen the room was like a cavern form of a massive honeybee hive, tall stalagtits and stalagmites of honey dripping about freely, wax and honey alcoves and the likes. Though at the side of the room she was within, the huntresss could not see her fellow 'minion' but the squeals and giggles coming further in made it easy to find her with some travel, though she would have to be warry of the mobs that had caught the cat beforehand as well.

"Okay Minion, if you see one of the Honeybae's, the best way to stop them and fast is to disrobe them and knock their baeballs out of the center of their bodies. It'll split their bodies in two and leave them weak and disoriented for a while."

-=-=Marie=-=-

"Unfortunately, shes going to grow into a more aggressive form of the Honeybae's. When I first made the darlings people found a lot of value in their fabric and parts. They were literally slaughtering them. Sooo I kind of made a much stronger and tougher one to protect and command them to make them less ideal for slaughter parties." Amberlust said with a small hint of pride in her voice, but it also turned a bit self sour when she sighed "Someones coming to get you just, hold tight..not like you have a choice

The larva's lips and tongue continued to tickle and tease at the helpless felines form, before Marie felt it shift and wiggle its way against her belly and, apparently, up the baeball trapping her torso. She could feel it shift its weight against the heavy thick cotton, bumping into her cotton encased hands. Finally though as she calmed down for the ticklish assault and the wiggling, Marie could see the 'larva'. Despite what her mental picture had before, it was a bit different than just a large wormish form, the lava was a shade of creamy white, and was rather fleshy with a large thick 'tail' perhaps not much more than a foot. But there its similar build ended. Its upper half seem to be like a young toddler or newborn humanoid, if currently lacking fingers save its thumbs, given it the show of glossy mittens. It had a plump, round face with a little grinning pair of lips that were just a pinch rosy. The other noticeable trait was it had three little nubs at its head, two at the point that would count for its forehead, and one thicker one at the back of its skull. Once the little wiggling larva was over the top half of the Baeball, it slowly shifted itself down to Marie's head. With a soft little gurgling coo of sorts, it began to lick at the felines chin and neck resuming its ticklish nibbles upon her fur and flesh happily.

Return to “Product Testing (Roleplay)”