DungeonCon: Minion Manacles

They are free to try them out before they buy them.
Flashlight237

Re: DungeonCon: Minion Manacles

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:15 am

"Oh no... Evasive maneuvers!" Dawn bubbled both Amberlust and the piglet, then swiftly took them both with her back through the door to the forest (the nearest door to her at the time). Dawn, along with the bubbled others, hid in the thickest mass of bushes she can find within the forest. In order to further protect herself, Dawn joined Amberlust and the piglet in the bubble she made. "What... Was... That... Thing..?" Dawn whispered.

--

OOC: Okay, that might be too much. Eh, Stalker? You might want to find a way to deal with that mess because I'll admit my last two messages were tripped up by that sudden occurrence. I had to write this part just to find a safety net (trying to get away from an OP furry character).

Anmorph Crystol

Postby Anmorph Crystol » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:37 am

OOC: not OP, just mad fox of hell. Stalker well know the power of this special character. For further info, read Chronicles of the Black Fox now on wattpad

PS OOC: Thought you would do a more resistant bubble, as I never said I actually burned it, only said I slash the air inside, and may burn all at its step...

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:29 pm

Rena felt a slight bump falling from down her hips and probably onto the floor nearby. She smnirked and pondered calm while keeping up her movement throughout the hive of honeybaes ,, So you managed to pry of these things on your hands? What nasty things they seem to have in plan to you'' She felt a feeling she didnt have a long time, it seemed to be a mix of pity and sadness in combination with her warrior spirit it seemed to have given her a weird sensation. She heard her yelping and managed to answer sad call by doing a quick flip to escape the baeball shot. ,,As long as they are shooting projectiles, they will have a hard time with hitting me. Explain it to me later , when we can rest - as i will make sure that you will get out of here safely. And you might lunge in your desire later.''
She giggled with a blush on over her face, realising the motherly pity coming up in the formerly captured cat, if it wasnt for her warrior upbringing, she might have given in to the desire to protect as well. But it was her duty to protect for now, not to give in to a mere childs crying.

She gave them a curveball as she quickly turned to the side , hoping to confuse the honeybaes with it. She went for her staff- succesfully pulling it out before resuming her run to the nearby exit. She took an arm of the cats legs , keeping her rather unsafe in the movement she had on,but the technique she was about to pull of needed the focus of both of her hands. ,,HOLD TIGHT'' she yelled as she focused herself , beginning to whisper a chant which might seem to be hearable to the nearby people, however only a few lines seem to stand out from these.

,,You used to dream of old earth, didnt you? ....''
,,Bathed in gold and solem blue...''
,,I intend to reclaim it now....from the spores..and the ruin...

She let her staff slide on the golden floor next to it several circles to each side of it formed, creating pillars of electricity that probably were reaching to the ceiling. ,,This will hold them up properly...i hope so at least..'' she said to her furry friend. She didnt seem bothered though she seemed to be sweating from it, meaning that holding someone and pulling up such a technique seemed to be bothering her stamina a bit more.

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:09 pm

-=-=Hannah and Taidana=-=-

"In a way yes it comes to me. And yes I can replicate whatever I examine that way. But it takes a bit of my magic without the raw elemental components that are needed. The material Maile wants from you aren't 'too' consuming, but don't expect me to have a wellspring of the items for a bit. Heck even producing the frost powder or tart jam will be limited till my magical abilities grow some more." Amberlust explained as Hannah made her way around, but as she did her next bit of scouting, the Dungeon and black haired girl could see a missing someone from the spot besides the basket "Oh maker give me strength..Somethings happening over here you, just, don't die and find that damn Samurai Minion"

As Hannah moved away to try and find heads or tails of the place, the strange squishing sensation seem to shift, it spread quickly across Taidana's back arms and legs. Before he could call out any concerns, somethings slippery but thick and waxy reached up about his checks, pressing up into them and smothered against his lips silencing him. Just as the bound girl was about to see this, the slippery mess pulled him high up into the basket leaving a juicy trail in its wake. Now within the basket, beneath the bits of fruity bread, the samurai found himself surrounded by strangely humanoid..fruit. The shapes varied but, they all appeared as if a human had somehow simply squeezed themselves within the skin of various fruits. Currently keeping him muzzled, and held tightly at that, Taidana could turn perhaps just enough to catch the visage of a 'human orange', female at the feel of it of rather plump if not tempting proportions, the skin of her fruity shape had opened up, forming wide fingers that engulfed the lower half of his face. As a few more fruit people, bananas, an apple, and small grape woman all surrounded him they each gripped tightly upon his weakened limbs and held him out spreadeagled.

-=-=Anmorph and Dawn=-=-

"What in the makers, ugh I knew I had some more energy and minions but, okay you listen up your.." Amberlust growled out to the enraged tod, before Dawn's sudden intervention and bubbles came to play. "Okay now Minions you both.." sadly, the foxes blade made short work of the sphere, which the slimy visage of the dungeon found herself within as the blond ran back to the forest. However, as Dawn began to hide, she took note of the slime within the bubble began to dissolve and simply evaporate, whilst back in the core room the slime reshaped itself from the massive cracked crystal again "Oh for the sake of my darling maker would you all.."

The Dungeon growled again, before her voice echoed across all the manacles within the floors "WILL YOU TWO SIT HERE AND BE QUIET!" she bellowed out, the male vulpine and blond females bodies tensed, energy flowing out from their intentions and control. Dawn found herself simply standing up, marching back out of her senses to the room, Anmorph himself felt himself simply tumble to the floor upon his bottom. Before the fox could begin to snarl and yip again, the slime's mass shifted, splattering against his face and engulfing his head tightly. The slime shifted, turning thick and ridged giving Anmorph only the smallest of spaces over his nose and eyes to see and breath. Despite his power, simply being told to sit down and be quiet was enough to still all his spells despite his anger. Once she was within the chamber again, Amberlust watched as Dawn's body calmly sat besides the formerly attacking tod. "Better..now than, 'king'." She glared down upon Anmorph, the slime second skin over his head squeezed tight stifling anything that may come from him. Even the powerful flames seem to evaporate despite his rage, it almost felt they were devoured by an unknown source of magic.

"Let us try this again, I am 'sorry' if that makes you feel better for this arrangement, but. Look what I have to creature damned deal with" She growled pointing a pseudopod to Dawn, which she quickly gave a small 'sorry' in turn to as well. "I am one of the Primordial Dungeons, and now, I cant even talk to my siblings. And worse yet, my own creations can and more likely will try and kill me. First, your a minion, not a slave, slight difference. You for the most of it, have free will. In case you did not notice from your temper tantrum.."

The piglet gave a little snort, moving its way over, it began to investigate the vulpine warriors tail in its young curiosity as the Dungeon continued. "I don't like having to 'ask' for help, but let me be honest with you. How many mortals would honestly try and help a giant crystal of great magical power and wealth? That's 'if' I could even talk to the outside world. Now I 'could' have removed the manacle, but, whats the point? Your still lost inside of my dungeon as much as I am now.."

"Before you bring up how I did 'that'." She grumbled pointing to the pair as they sat, much despite their attempts or trials to stand "You attacked me, that gives me a 'point' to make or punishment to put you through. So the manacle is drawing out your power to enforce this over your will. I don't like having to pull stunts like this, its something my maker never intended. As for Dawn, she ripped a bit of me out of here...well somewhat. Darling you have to understand 'this' isn't me. 'That' is." The Dungeon sighed out, her pseudo limbs pointing to the cracked crystal within the ceiling. "If I have control of the room I could manifest there, but...a baby piglet and the Jager, not enough to regain control. If you enlisted the mother, that would do the trick though. Nice try regardless.."

Amberlust sighed, rubbing her 'head' a bit, she seemed a bit, disoriented from how the slime of her false body moved, but, steadily she moved over to the male fox, the slime hood retracting and releasing him to meld back to her form. "Now look, you want out, fine. But to make sure you don't carry on that promise to hurt me, and the other minions, that stays on. Simply dont attack us like you just did, I wont do anything besides talk to you. Now, you want freedom? By all means, I have no quim of letting you lot out..But, I don't know where the hell's my exit even is!" Amberlust sighed out in a raised tone, before she rubbed her face again "Ugh black flame magic, woozy..okay lets make the deal simple and fair. You want out? Okay, help me out, you can find the exit, your free to go. Fair enough right? Oh before you say it, no I cant teleport you back to the realm you came. The magic works one way in this weak state. To go home, you need to help me get strong again.. So, think we can at least, be civil enough to do that, 'your highness'?"

-=-=Rena and Marie=-=-

As the pillars of energy launched, the Honeybaes jumped back, for now at least, the powerful surge of energy was enough to keep the insectoids wary of Rena's abilities. Either for tactical safty or something else, the group gave a simple stare as the feline and electric powered woman made their escape back towards the doorway back to the Core Room

"Ugh sorry the delay Minions, hey grab a honeystone and honey for me int he bag, and trust me take a little time to go through the door, another Minion issue in here that needs a bit of calming down, so try and not make a loud entrance to startle anyone...."

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:48 pm

"Sorry about that, ma'am..," Dawn replied. "It's just... What could I do to protect you from something as dangerous as that?" Dawn sighed. "I gotta go... I need some alone time to think this through..." Dawn picked the piglet back up, then took it with her door furthest on the right side of the north wing. "Damn... That was the most chaotic thing I've ever dealt with... Let's hope this place I'm in can calm my senses."

Still, though.., Dawn thought... Regardless of what Amberlust said about the piglet and the Jager... I have a feeling the beast tamer role I got would end up speeding up my piglets growth... Kinda like evolution in Pokemon... Bah. I wouldn't bet too much on that, but at least it'll be worth a shot. Let's see what this place has in store.

((What? The Boarachnid and Honeybee descriptions hinted at evolution.))
Last edited by Flashlight237 on Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:23 pm

"okay, so if i want to give you the ores im gonna have to go back to you ...." Hannah trails off looking back and forth for the Samurai as I circle back to where he was supposed to be "... where'd he go?" she continued, confusion laced her voice as her head swiveled back and forth, her eyes roaming for any sign or trail of Taidana leaving and where he could be, her eyes narrowing on the puddles of juice that covered that covered the area where he was once laying, groaning softly as she fallows the trail back, to the basket "...HEY! LET THE SAMURAI GO!" she yells at whatever grabbed Taidana, glaring at the top of the basket as she try to figure out a way to climb up the basket with her mono-glove

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:38 pm

Marie yelped in surprise as two pillars of energy on either side of her and the huntress. Her ears perked up as she heard Amberlust's order. While the Honeybae's attention were focused on the huntress, Marie scooped some honey from a small pool next to them into the bag. As she did so, she noticed the yellow stone in the ceiling. She guessed hat must be a honey stone and got the huntress' attention. "Do you think you can hit that thing? We may be able to use it."

Anmorph Crystol

Postby Anmorph Crystol » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:23 pm

I was out of my mind, angry at its highest peak, as I feel a unknown energy go through my body and force me over my belly on the ground, I opened my maw to cast my black flamethrower as something slimy push its way and gag me immediately in a yello hood-like thing, that only left small spaces to let me breath and see. The human, who a momento ago left in a hurry, trying to escape, returned as forced and sit at my side.

I growled all the time, trying to cast my energy, but the more I tried, the more exhausted I felt, as my power, soon was revealed, was being absorbed by that hood, As it was removed, I remain silent, just hearing.

-I am a comprehensible fox, you could have just request help. My family bloodline used to be Masters of crystals. Maybe that's why I was summoned here without my knowledge. -I stand up, removing the dust from my robes and placing the katana back into its place. My red eyes glowing in the darkness of the cave, as I look at the crystal over our heads.- Indeed, interesting use of magical crystals... A power to create thing out of nothing, even ignoring the principles of magic. Interesting indeed.

As I was looking, heard the human in a sad voice, leaving the room, I just ignore her, my hate on humans greater than anything else.

-So in short, I must kick the butt of all creatures to gain my freedom back, I will do it, just because I must return to Bestialia, before they.. -I became quiet, my heart feeling heavy as I recall about my two siblings, waiting.- I must return as soon as possible. So just give me whatever you gave to the others and I will be on my way.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:54 am

Rena was way out of breath and was happy to have reached the core room once more back then. She took her while to recover a bit, calmed down while deeply calm breathing flew through her whole body. She smiled as she regained her composure and nuzzled to Amberlust with a frivolent ,yet loyal bow ,,Mission accomplished, Mistress...''
She did not hold much longer as she then turned to her furry partner. She nodded in agreement, partly following her back into the hive. ,,Im glad we're not that much away from the core room, that way i wont have to run that much again.'' She said and giggled in response ,,My, sure it wont be a hassle.'' she then formed her electro bow back once more to shoot two bolts at the left side of the honey stone, hoping to crack it.
,,I hope that will be enough, we'll just make them wary of us once more. Why do we need this even?.'' she said, looking around with a sense of worry and slight annoyance.

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:20 am

-=-=Dawn=-=-

As the aura reader pushed through the door, she had just the split of a second as she began to walk through to avoid tumbling bits of metal and tools that nearly fell upon her closing the door. The Boarachnid gave an annoyed squeal, snorting at the hunks of what appeared to be damaged or broken weapons, armor, clockwork mechanical devices and other large husks of meta. Turning around on its legs, the pig spider hybrid piglet grunted seeing rolling hills of various junk, the smell of melted metal and wood wafting around caused it to grunt in displeasure.

"Sigh, a scavenger room..."

The basket shifted, before one of the large mounds of bread was sent over the ledge, nearly crashing down upon the bound woman. It was thankfully mostly intact and despite its appearance, seemed to hold firm and bridge a way up to the basket. Though, climbing up with only her feet would still be chancy. But the reason for it became more apparent, as a massive magenta colored figure scurried down towards her. It seemed rounded, almost like a mobile pearl of some kind. But as it got closer, Hannah could see spines about with small tips of green edges, some of them formed to claws and what she saw flapping of curled wings. A swaying tail and a set of glowing eyes posed for the girl as it hopped down, intent to pounce on her as it came down.

Meanwhile in the basket, the weakened samurai found himself pulled up and pulled tight against the center of one of the fruit laced breads, his body pushed in firmly leaving Taidana pressed within an imprint of himself. Each of the fruity beings began to press their figures up to him, before a seam opened up like a mouth, spreading thick layers of juice against him and the bread. He could feel it turn thick and sticky, even constrict a bit and hold him in place. He was effectively being 'jammed' into the bread like a vacbed upon this point.

-=-=Anmorph, Marie and Rena=-=-

Once the bolts struck, the rock came flying down, as well a a wellspring of honey pouring down rather like a downpour of a waterfall, nearly smashing the basketball sized amber colored stone into the girls. Thankfully the felines hands and lips were free now, somehow, the moment she went through the core room the remains of the baeballs and wax simply dissolved into the air. Of course with the thick waterfall of honey spewing out, Rena and Marie found themselves being launched back into the door, splattering in thick layers of dripping sweet liquid into the core room once more.

"Oh for makers sake's I just cleaned that kitty..sigh good job you two anyway. That honeystone's pretty magical so bag it and I can get some power back as well as the resource..Ahem, now then.."

Given that the vulpine had settled down, the Dungeon gave a sigh with a shrug of her slime body turning back to him "Somewhat, in the treasur chest behind me is a bag. Keep it with you. One half of it is for you, the other half of the bag is for me. Get material or loot and pop that in my half of the bag, the one with the gem. And it will let me absorb and learn about the mateiral and even remake it. I can't just go 'oh god slaying sword make it' I have some rules to follow" Amberlust pointed out, letting the fox take the bag easily "Also I can send you items you need in there. Beat the mobs down, put the five cuffs on them. That will let me get the mob back under my command again and even spawn with enough power. Though if you can and their intelligent, try and barter would you? It will be so much more effective.."

The dungeons slimy body shuttered, apparently loosing a small bit of consistency, but she quickly seem to pull her fake body back together again with a sigh "Ugh, another one.."

Anmorph Crystol

Postby Anmorph Crystol » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:08 am

A whole tidal wave of honey came inside from one of the doors, as if a volcano exploded. For me was an easy obstacle to evade, as a pair of black wings appear from my back and I fly away, landing near the chest. I sighed and i just opened the chest, to find the single bag, which I tied around my waist. Once done, I look to the two newcomers, a feral female cat and a sort of a human hunter. To the last one I hiss in disgust and step away from them. The slimey thing call my attention once more, as I give as answer.

-I promise nothing, my safety first, words are later. -I walk past the mountains of honey, Thinking on it, I grab some soil from the land, and make with it a small incantation.- Soil of earth, sand of rock, turn into glass, as I command now!

The soil transformed into a flask where i placed some of the honey inside and place it in my side of the bag. Then, I walk middle door from the north.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:41 pm

Hannah yelps in surprise, jumping out of the way of the weird fruit creature, putting some distance in between her and the bread ladder "... weird fruit bird, I'm guessing you wont let me pass and grab my friend?" she muses, looking over the weird fruit creature for any weakness, using the weight of her armor to her advantage as she spun on her heel, delivering a powerful round house kick to the side of its head as soon as it landed, before nailing one right between its glowing eyes

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:57 pm

"You guys are insane." Taidana noted, wondering if he could buy some time. "You can't bind me in jelly and skip the peanut butter. That doesn't make a complete breakfast! Oh, and I'm, uh, allergic to peanuts, so you'll need to find a good substitute. Otherwise, I can't allow you to complete what you're doing."

As he said this, he tried to move his hand to face one towards the bread. If he can't remove the jam, he might try to see if he could loosen up the bread instead.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:33 pm

Like the piglet, Dawn voiced her displeasure towards the industrial junkyard. "Oh my god... Shit everywhere... There's shit everywhere! Dammit!! There's shit in this room?! Oh my god! This room is full of shit! They shit everywhere!!" Dawn pointed at the industrial junk on the wall. "Look what they did; they shit all over the wall!" And that went on...

((I wanted to parody this scene (which SMG$ parodied before): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8geLnpGmQAQ))

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:58 pm

Marie half spluttered half licked her lips as the tsunami of honey whisked them back to the core room. She was a bit disoriented from the sudden "ride" but she still had enough of her wits about her to bag the honey stone. She stood up, dripping with the amber liquid and extended her hand to the huntress to help her. "Thank you for saving me, My name is Marie, what's yours?"

With a concerned look at the door, Marie asked, "Will the larva be ok?"

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:41 pm

Rena was surprised and giggled, enjoying the fun of being splashed away by the honey. It was a strangely enjoyable feeling as the liquid splashed over her and her colleague, bringing her back to the core room. Perhaps it was an attribute of the honey or perhaps she remembered her carefree times as a child. She forced sparks into her footing, creating hold within the lquid by turning it slightly solid for her to gain ground upon. While she came back to her senses , she slightly shook her head - noticing a faint hush rushing away, hissing with malice at her arrival.
She didnt show much of her emotion to the reaction but steadily followed the beast with her eyes focused on its torso and heads
,,Well someone doesnt seem very fond of me...perhaps it is a deeper meaning that creates this malice?'' she wondered as then looked up to Marie, smiling while she gladly pulled herself up by grabbing her hand. ,,Its no problem, i have a duty to uphold through it. My name is Rena, its nice to meet you.
Rena followed Maries look and smiled when answering ,,It has a loving family that protects it, and none of my sparks were lethal , even if it might got struck by the load. Dont let yourself get fooled by it however, the only one that knows what it would have done to you if I wouldnt have arrived in time is right there...'' She pointed her finger at amberlusts fake body and stood up, licking a bit of the honey that was left. ,,Delicious'' she pondered and then tried to rest up before planing on going through the next door.

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:48 am

-=-=Anmorph=-=-

Amberlust growled something as the fox moved through the room, once he passed the archway, he came to push through oddly, sheer silk hanging from the ceiling. It was not arachnid webbing, but simple sheer veil like sheets hanging from up high, coming down to the ground to create little passages, though hardly to force ones movements he did have to move them aside at times. Moving through, the male vulpine had the sense of being watched by numerous gazes, and as he finally cleared through the walls of silks more oddities came to sight. It was not a battle area or the likes he found the room to be, if the numerous, plush pillows and comfortable cushions all around could be an indication. The room was big, keeping well lit by soft glowing crystals of simple lighting magic. But also, by a number of pale glowing wisps of flames that moved about the air.

"...it speaks fondly of him.."
"he cares for them...hes a kind one.."
"but angry, very angry.."

Numerous voices whispered, the todds ears managing to detect the sources as the wisps in the air. One of the pale blue orbs gently gliding down besides him, before slowly, almost cautiously expanding. It spread in the air, splitting and taking a more identifiable shape, a slender, petite female frame, belts donning her small flat frame in semblance of clothing, a long flowing ponytail and glowing eyes greeted his face almost warmly, though the fox could spot rather sharp almost claw like fingertips on the figure. "Please, don't be alarmed or upset, kind master, we mean no harm..."

"Well, this could be good.. Amberlust's voice murmured from the foxes manacle crown, as he gazed about seeing more humanoid shapes form from the colored flames she spoke out "Looks like you found one of my Pleasure Hutches, for my Gear Geist's no less..Don't worry, their speaking the truth their not hostile mobs."

"Drake, not bird.." Amberlust's voice called out, just as the massive creature reared back, a thick dribble of white thick fluid with black pearls within it began to pool from the corners of its mouth "As in..'dragon' type, so um...MOVE!"

Meanwhile within the basket, the taller of the fruit people, a banana woman from the looks of it, moved over, the seams opening for its 'lips' as it pressed up against the samurais mouth. He felt a thick wad of her fruit push in like a tongue slither and squeeze its way into every corner of his oral cavities. All the while the other fruit people were still sealing him away in growing layers of their strange thick fruit jam, covering his hand just as he managed to turn it. Though as he began to claw his fingers in Taidana could tell the bread felt rather thick and stiff, it would take a bit to dig out decently but it could be managed with time.

-=-=Dawn=-=-

"Aw quite squishy!" A gruff voice called up, as the blond looked to find the source, odd that she could not sense it before. After a few glances, Dawn finally found the voices owner. Looking downward as the figure pushed past her and the piglet, the aura reader saw a figure barely a quarter her size. Insect like legs scurried with glittering bits of tin, iron and such shining off its caprice. A pair of clawed hands dug into the nearest mound as its arrowhead shaped skull turned this way and that, blinking through thick goggles before prying out the huge, scared battle axe four times Dawn's size from the pile. Amazingly despite how it seemed pose the entire mound did not shift the slightest "I swear you squishers all complain bout our good work like yer humans don't got places to reuse stuffs at I swear..Mind moving yer ass we got works here."

"Considering I made more than half of that 'shit' in there Minion I'm going to try and not be offended by the comment.." Amberlust grumbled, just as the blond moved aside as more of the metal bugmen moved through "Ill have you know its a ..what do you humans in other worlds call it, 'recycling factory' thank you very much. And don't mind the Scraplies, their workaholics so they wont bother you if you stay away from their work piles.

-=-=Rena and Marie=-=-

"The huntress is right kitty, they will care for the larva no trouble. What 'will' be trouble is when she grows up. Sigh, she marked you that means when she matures shes going to hunt you down and take you again, for good.." Amberlust sighed, her slime form rubbing its face "It was a higher class Larva, it'll become a Honeybae Domme when it matures and as far as she's concerned, you belong to her.." Looking the two over, the dungeon shifted its hand again, as if waving at them. Their bags suddenly feeling a bit heavier "Here, eat those get some energy back and than try and clean off, there is some rags.."

With a curious peak at their bags, the pair found two glass jars, one filled with red fluid and the other with familiar gold. Honey and the new 'Strawberrie Tart's jam' they were informed. Beneath the glasses, a set of rags were set as well obvious to deal with the honey.

"Marie ate some royal jelly, its not dangerous to her. But her bodies going to be expelling processed royal nutrients for awhile from her fur and pores. The larva was just nursing on her was all..though when it becomes a Domme, that will be a different matter. You might end up a mother at this rate pussycat.."

Anmorph Crystol

Postby Anmorph Crystol » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:50 am

-¿Pleading hats? They don't look like hats... -think out loud in my mind to AmbarLead, knowing she would hear my thoughts through the crown thing.

-Greetings miss of fire, -I made a small curtsy, my paw ready at my katana, even if AmbarLead said they were not dangerous, I am in an unknown place by my own.- What a curious creatures you are, What are you and your purposes? And what was all that hubbub I just heard about being kind and angry?

As I talk, I made a cautious inspection of the place, looking into the pillows and cushions, and silks, as well, to identify all the objects around, I made a quick inspection on the wisps, trying to quickly count all of them.

Then I made a inspection on the female of fire. She look nice and warm, but the claws made me think they were for more than decoration.

-I notice you are for fighting as well, altough being here enclosed, what kind of enemies you have in such a plushy place?- I smile, honestly, to make them fell calm from me and feel in confidence.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:00 am

The downside of using a fruity gag was that it would surely be edible, though he had to work on swallowing the right portions so he wouldn't choke. The second downside was that they were pretty much feeding him, slowly recovering his health. Still, patience is a virtue, so he waited; he did not want these fruit people to realize they left him an escape route.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:48 am

Hannah gulped nodding, as she spin on her heel, running around the side of the basket, closest to the edge of the table, uding its shock from her attack, avoiding the drakes attack as she checks to see if it was following her

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:40 pm

"A-a mother?!" Mari repeated She was somewhere between worried and... something else. She really didn't know how to take that. She shook her head trying not to focus on it. She began to use the rag to wipe the honey off, but she noticed that she couldn't get completely clean, leaving her fur slightly sticky. She settled for her fur being a bit sticky but mostly clean and then opened the jar.

She dipped a finger in an ate of the sweet jam. "So should we say together, or split up to cover more ground?"

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:49 pm

-=-=Anormph=-=-

"'Pleasure Hutch', not pleading hats." The dungeons voice called out, though it seemed a bit more mixed of concern over angry or upset "Don't tell me the translating magic is not working now too that's realy adding to the list of things wrong here..Anyway, its a pleasure room, mating grounds, rumpus center..."

As the vulpine took account, there was a fair number of the flame like beings of various styles, male and females alike, many of them seemed paired or at least in a small group at spaces further from his sight. The figure before him giggled a bit, her hand raised just a bit to the foxes height as she spoke softly "We dear Master are the spirits of all those that exist solely to be used, the Gear Geists we are known as. The spirits of items given manifestation. It's true, my hands seem dangerous..." She spoke softly, gently putting her blade like fingers to the vulpine, they passed through without much more than a warm sensation like a mere illusion "We only take visage of our birth item. I am a Geist of small blades, daggers and the likes. That is why my body is leather bound and my fingers with such edge. We hear the voices of all items that draw close. Your weapon and cloths speak of you fondly for your kindness to them, and of the unfortunate anger that bellows beneath your heart.."

She gave a gesture, urging the fox man to follower her and sit along the plush seating around. As she rested herself, or took the shape of it given her ethereal form, Anmorph could see from the corner of his eyes two 'Geists' loose some of their solid manifested forms, their flames and colors tickling one another and merging softly to give off a strange rainbow of colors and energy softly in the room. "We fight no one if we can, we are spirits who find our joy in service to kind owners and wielders of our power and knowledge. We make homes within dungeons in hopes to find suitable partners to bind with, but...we sense disarray to the dungeon. We hear the small voice of your crown, its too young but says it helps you to serve the dungeon. Is the dungeon alright?"

-=-=Taidana and Hannah=-=-

As he was being sealed tighter against the bread, Taidana felt something cleave into ti from behind. More easily told from the fact the bed sized slice suddenly rolled to the side, before he found himself facing the massive and far ceiling upon his back. A chill at certain area's of his body told him he was not 'completely' coated in the jam. Before he could try and make sense or look about for more things to aid him, the strange fruit beings came down upon him from all angles, their fruit skin peeling back to show their mouths which began to greedily suck and nibble upon his slathered form. The banana in particular had found herself atop his chest, before pushing her fruity flesh rump down for his face. Not totally blocking his airway, but not giving him much other vision or room to work with in that regard as he felt more beings grasp and clamber atop him.

Just as she managed to dive back, a thick geyser of vicious white fluid smashed to the side of the basket, dripping thickly and even holding its form after a second. From the looks it turned rather solid quickly like a resign, black spots of pearls littering all about as the creature snarled starting to give chase again.
"Damn it, if i was in control these loonies wouldn't be a problem as much as they are now. Watch out Hannah if it hits with its breath attack you'll be their next mate material along with the samurai. Speaking of hope that loincloth of his holds out long enough after this..."

-=-=Marie and Rena=-=-

"Depends on you pussycat, if you get the feel of my dungeon, chaotically rearranged as it is, you can cover more ground and hopefully more resources for me that way." Amberlust mused a bit, slowly forming thick strands of the honey within the air over her 'hands' as she looked to them in curious fashion "Anyway yes. Mother, what, you think us Dungeons are DNA banks or something Minion? How else was I going to keep their genetics fresh after centuries of spawning without some new blood mixed in at times? So, alot of my mobs can be...ravenious with pretty things like you, or anyone really...That note don't follow the samurai and the other girl, sigh, they found a real troublesome room full of real sex fiend fruit mobs.."

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:09 am

stalker59991 wrote:"Aw quite squishy!" A gruff voice called up, as the blond looked to find the source, odd that she could not sense it before. After a few glances, Dawn finally found the voices owner. Looking downward as the figure pushed past her and the piglet, the aura reader saw a figure barely a quarter her size.

"Who are you calling "squishy?" Dawn replied. "You're no larger than a loaf of bread."

stalker59991 wrote:"Considering I made more than half of that 'shit' in there Minion I'm going to try and not be offended by the comment.." Amberlust grumbled, just as the blond moved aside as more of the metal bugmen moved through "Ill have you know its a ..what do you humans in other worlds call it, 'recycling factory' thank you very much. And don't mind the Scraplies, their workaholics so they wont bother you if you stay away from their work piles.

Dawn then got a deadpan look on her eyes and a kissy face. Yeah, an anime facial expression. "That doesn't excuse the fact that looks like an industrial mess left by corporations."
Last edited by Flashlight237 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:51 pm

"m mate material?" Hannah gulped as she spun on her heel ducking around the side of the basket once more, looking for anything that could help her, looking over her shoulder every now and then checking for the drake as she scanned her surroundings, heck she even check to see how far of a drop it would be from the table, upon seeing the bread ladder once more she bit her lip making sure the drake wasnt in sight before she wormed under it, hiding behind it as she positions herself to push it on the drake if it did find her

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:43 pm

'Sex fiend fruit mods...' Marie thought. It began to dawn on her that becoming a a brood mother of sorts wasn't far outside the realm of possibility.... Her best option would be to get more materials for Amberlust and pray Amberlust could eventually give her some way to defend hersel.

Marie headed towards one of the doors to the southwest of the core room. She turned to Rena and said, "i'll take one of these doors. Maybe you should take the other. Hopefully, if we split up we can find more materials."

Anmorph Crystol

Postby Anmorph Crystol » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:01 pm

stalker59991 wrote:-=-=Anormph=-=-

"'Pleasure Hutch', not pleading hats." "Don't tell me the translating magic is not working now too that's realy adding to the list of things wrong here..Anyway, its a pleasure room, mating grounds, rumpus center..."

-Well, maybe that and the part your human language is weird to me...-think out loud once more, so I could focus my attention on the fire spirit, blushing a bir, thinking of the part of mating, my heart bit got a little bit faster and I gulp at least twice, before I deep breath and regain control in just few seconds. Then, as I see all the movemen around me, and seems a quite cute place, I relaxed myself, placing my left paw over the handle of Kitsukuro. That's when I felt it, warm, almost hot.

stalker59991 wrote:"We dear Master are the spirits of all those that exist solely to be used, the Gear Geists we are known as. The spirits of items given manifestation. It's true, my hands seem dangerous..."
"We only take visage of our birth item. I am a Geist of small blades, daggers and the likes. That is why my body is leather bound and my fingers with such edge. We hear the voices of all items that draw close. Your weapon and cloths speak of you fondly for your kindness to them, and of the unfortunate anger that bellows beneath your heart.."

"We fight no one if we can, we are spirits who find our joy in service to kind owners and wielders of our power and knowledge. We make homes within dungeons in hopes to find suitable partners to bind with, but...we sense disarray to the dungeon. We hear the small voice of your crown, its too young but says it helps you to serve the dungeon. Is the dungeon alright?"

As the Gear Geist talked, she invited me to her side, showing me she was of no harm indeed. Her words quite upseting, as I only knew my katana was alive, as I was now feeling, the warm temperature rising from the hilt. I grasp it a bit hard, trying to peace it... The soul inside the Sword of Darkness.

-I see! -said, keeping calm.- I can only guess the wisdom you all have from the past. And yes, the one you call living dungeon is broken, her crystal was corrupted by a witch as I heard from her. Quite a misfortune has come to it, so she summoned some people and creatures from different dimensions to her aid, as I am from Bestialia, not from this bizarre world. The only way to help her is that all the ones she had gave birth return to her once more. As for me, I am only looking for an exit as quick as possible.

I felt once more the hilt of my sword being hot, as "that one" was calling me. I expanded my mind toward the sword, and saw "him", the real dark soul, a completely black fox with red eyes, looking toward me.

Kitsukuro: "So... there you are... I Have been calling you for ages. I sensed some disruption in the energy and here we are, you as the doggie of a snot, looking for missing parts.

Me: "And there you are, talking to these will o' wisps about being kind and the sort.

The black ox, his body covered in flames, gave a snort and smile.

Kitsukuro: I do what I wish, let me talk to her...

Me: Why?

Kitsukuro: I am curious...

Me: No harm you bastard!!

Kitsukuro: No harm!!

As I finished, my sword began to burn in black flames, and from it, turned into a form just as the Geist Gear did a while ago, but he was just a black fox of flames with red eyes.

Kitsukuro: My name is Kitsukuro, oh wise of weapons!! -he talked, giving a curtsy as well.- So theses place is for those who want to grow as weapons, madame??

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:33 pm

Renas Eye glanced up to amberlust in regards to the talk of the dungeon being rather lustful with their prisoners. She giggled slightly but then turned back to being serious as she could quite think how it might have ended if she wouldnt have saved Marie. That thing would have created far worse for which she could deal with at a personal level as she still didnt want to hurt the souls of those that she deemed innocent. Until they would act on their own otherwise. She didnt notice the refilling bag at first and took a look at Maries fur as she seemed to be secreting this weird honey, even dripping a bit to the floor for Rena to see.
,,I suppose the monsters will be very much attracted to that smell as well, if it attracts that honey bae than probably it has a rather long range.'' she sighed and took the time clean herself up from the honey that was still over her. When finishing such, she returned the cloth into her bag and took a bit of the strawberry jam to get back to senses.
,,Thank you...mistress'' she shuddered a little saying that to amberlust, a mix of excitement and disgust building itself up in her body. She shook it of however and turned once more to Marie as she seemed to turn to the door. She took of an earring and put it instead on one of Maries. Even if she wouldnt have a piercing hole- it would attach itself quite well to her ear. ,,A sign takes a little bit of the electric signals in your body, creating a walking pointer for me, for which i can come get you, if im nearby enough. Stay save, Kitty.'' she says with a smile before she turned back to the room number 3, in which a soft breeze, similar to a forest seem to come from. She headed forward to see what was there but innerly she tried to telepathically contact amberlust.
,,Hey, i wanted to ask you, did you feel the malice of the young foxboy as well. he seemed strangely hostile for one of our own...dont you think?''

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:08 pm

Darn, he wasn't sure if they were actually going to eat him, but he wasn't sure if he could dig through the bread fast enough either. He could probably chance a secret technique that only required a hand or foot with enough wiggle room...

He might be a samurai, but he is still human, and being "assaulted" by curvy forms had him wondering if he ought to escape at all. It's only the fact that women had assaulted him before that he still tried to make a hole in the bread for his technique.

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:06 am

OOC: Bugger sorry the delay of late. Trying to rather 'stockpile' mobs and rooms for everyone, as well as the fact I was out of town with friends upon vacation and now having to deal with my catchup upon work back home now does not help much
IC:

-=-=Dawn=-=-

"Well, I did make these a bit like an industrial factory. That is what many of those greedy sorcerors out there make those weaker ones for.." Amberlust sighed out, her distaste of greed apparent again "Guess my siblings and I were just lucky to be the Primordial's and the creations of the Maker..Anyway. When items came out not how I had hoped or just bad in general they made a big mess. Absorbing them alone doesn't give me teh full amount of resources or magical energy back. So, I experimented, and found how to recycle it all back. Here we are."

As the dungeon explained a bit, vague it may have been, several scraplies began to come by, ignoring the irritated grunt and glare of the spider pig hybrid. It was nearly to the point some walked right into the human and hybrid as they went to gather items from the piles like they could not see them. Though at times they did get a few more 'move squishy' or the likes, but as Amberlust said, they seemed more concerned looking over the bits of metal and tending to it. "Well, if your going to relax a bit there, follow them a bit, a few should make rounds back to their dens. They rarely actually stay for longer then to get food or drop things off. So it should be the calmest space for your little 'down time' minion."

Once its spray of, whatever the drake was spewing finished. The black haired beauty could hear it shuffling about, sniffing and looking this way and that drawing closer. Though how close to Hannah was the question. As its claws dug into the table, she felt a nudge of the bread as something began to shift and claw against it, the hint of pinkish read muzzle starting to peak its way from the corner..

As the 'assault' continued, the samurai felt a strange cool sensation from below, more notifiable as a pair of short plump shaped grapes took up space besides each thigh, their gooey lips meeting against his inner thighs. The banana shifted herself, pressing her shape tight against hims body to add to the sensation. Taidana even greeted by the sight between her thighs, though sealed within skin he could make a distinct line of a seam starting to form as it readied to open.

-=-=Rena=-=-

"Aurgh, don't call me that. Madame, please give me a little bit of my dignity. Only time I want you to call me that is if I make you a pet. Don't think you lot earned that right yet either." The slimy form of the dungeon gave a huff, crossing her pseudo pod limbs as she watched the pair appear to ready and split up. Her voice echoing through Rena's manacle as she passed way to the secret forest "And, yes..think I got more than one Minion in his case, though I think its for the fact your a human, huntress..might be speciests , just my luck with randomizing spells for help. Anyway, that aura reader was through there. The blond, she managed to get herself a pet somehow...still figuring how. Ahem, but, she did lock up and connected me to a predator in there the Zaber Berserker. Least in that room I have control of that one though she sent him flying and their not active in daylight."

With that note put out, Rena could gaze above, the false sun/moon crystal was giving a brilliant golden yellow hue that illuminated like a warm spring day. The huntress's instincts did not pick up any possible things to alert herself, but the fresh wood scents filled her senses. At the very least finding vegetation and fruit would be simple enough for now. "Unfortunately the forest room's have randomized doors. There is spots they can appear but each visit will set them randomly. There's four points, two hatches for upper and lower level passages, and two to the east and west for the same floor. Only one doorway opens at a time. You'll know your near a point when you find the stone archways on the ground and far walls."

-=-=Marie=-=-

Given the new item to keep track of her, as the feline moved through to the next room, soft chimes of metal could be heard, like a rhythmical tick of a grandfather clock perhaps with musical keys. Pushing through, Marie saw that she seemed to be in a rather spacious area, round at that. The area looked akin to a dancing studio of some sorts, the rounded walls were segmented mirrors, reflecting her from all angles at once. The floor a well polished wood that almost gave a golden sheen, while above several crystalline chandlers hung around to brighten the chamber. As she drew closer to the curious walls, she could spot poles obviously meant to brace oneself with, it was indeed, like a dancing school room for a huge mass of students. From the looks of it one could easily fit nearly a hundred people and still have space to spare.

What the feline also saw was what appeared to be a table near the center, atop of it was two items, a metronome that was giving the rhythmical clicks, and a winding ballet doll music box that was slowing down from the sight of the tiny doll dancer and its key.

-=-=Anmorph=-=-

"Her crystal..shattered...to live...Ah, so, it is a she?" The dagger Geist murmured, seemingly struggling with the words and thoughts. As the spirit of the foxes sword manifested itself with their flames, she gave a surprised coo of amusement. "I see, a spirit not unlike our ancestors long ago that gave life to the first of our kin...Well, yes, and no. We make home within the dungeons, in hopes of finding masters or mistresses to serve. Within the dungeon, we easily find our birth items and suitable beings to wield us." She mused, nodding gently as she moved a hand, the dagger like points indicating the couple the pair had sensed before, a small wisp of new colors began to spawn between the two spiritual beings who held it with their manifested limbs tenderly like a child "It is also where we can make new kin in safety and comfort.."

Frowning, the look of confusion before was returning before she shook her head "Our...connection severed...but to effect our minds as it is. We at least recall we are...where tied to her. But, her name, her presence is lost to us somehow. To think its possible..."

"At least their 'that' much better off then the rest of my mobs. Technically I just let them have a few pleasure hutches to tend to their reproduction, so I guess their not that as attuned to this...ailment I suffered.."

"But..to think she..ah. She, yes I recall the stories still the least, she must be one of the two of the lady Primordial Dungeons than. Yes.." The spirit mused, holding her chin delicately in thought "To survive being cracked there is no other explanation...but now we have the trouble. Our contract will need replenishing..."

"And, that, is where we have my problem with pleasure hutches..theres different rules for these rooms.." Amberlusts voice spoke out again, a deep sigh at that, a feeling of unease and uncertainty growing steadily in her tone.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:24 am

"Hmm... If that means catching them while they're on break, then I should be able to get the attention of one or two of those things here. First, though..."

Dawn used her staff. She summoned a bubble, though it only appeared on her staff. "There's my defensive spell clearly. What do I have for offense..?" Dawn then tried another shake... And ignited the air at the tip of her staff. The flame itself isn't exactly worthwhile; it's no larger than the flame coming from a cigarette lighter. "Fire. That's a cliche spell choice. Maybe I got this when I defeated that rage-driven Jager, I mean clearly this isn't anything I'd actually start with." Dawn put out the flame, then looked around. "Maybe if I can..." Dawn lit the flame again. Dawn moved the staff over. From the flame, Dawn saw light coming off of it. "It's showing light, though it isn't good enough to brighten up anything. I won't fully learn this spell until I at least recruit a scraplie. If anything, this is more of a hint towards a spell."

Dawn bubbled up the junk that fell at the door. "And just so they don't think I'm getting in the way..." With the bubbled-up junk, Dawn followed the scraplies that carried junk, as if looking for a den. "Don't worry, little piggy. We'll be out of here as soon as we get a scraply to join us."

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:14 am

Marie Marveled at the real. she turned slowly, getting a look at herself in Hall of Mirrors On The Wall. She definitely recognized it as a Dancing Studio, having taken a few lessons when she was a little girl. She is on a table Center and carefully Decided to get a closer look. Having learned her lesson from the last room though, she did not touch love instead she mentally tried to contact Amber lust. "Amberlust, what is this place? And what are these for?"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:04 am

His guts told him that whatever came next was going to be a point of no return. This was going to suck as he curled his digging hand back.

Secret Technique: Phantom Hammer

There was a difference between a strong hand and a strong punch by using motion to multiply that strength. The Phantom Hammer was a technique that converted the smallest of motions into a destroyer of restraints, though that came from the side effect of punching very fast. Taidana flicked his wrist and punched air, which caused whatever little air was in there to force its way free.

At the very least, it should knock away plenty of jam, but he knew that he didn't eat enough to create a kill zone around him. This was probably a good thing as using less power would just make his arm useless instead of his whole body.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:35 pm

Hannah gulped biting her lip as she stayed completely still, her eyes never leaving the drake as it pass the corner of the basket causing her to hold her breath as she fallowed its shadow, flinching slightly at the sound of his steps, begging mentally for it to go away as its claw cut into the table cloth, leaving holes in its wake, freezing up only slightly upon feeling something pushing on the bread, her eyes shooting to the side as she watch its nuzzle slowly peak its way around the corner, she wiggled away from the side slightly without alerting it, practically pushing herself into the bread as she tries to hide her scent, kicking away her old dagger, causing it to bag agaisnt something hoping to draw its attention away as she waits for the right moment to strike

Anmorph Crystol

Postby Anmorph Crystol » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:17 pm

Kitsukuro nodded, as I just glanced him. I knew about his own desires, as he was my other half of the soul. He was just interested in the mating. I shook that idea away from my mind, focusing on the mission to get out of here as soon as possible

stalker59991 wrote:"Her crystal..shattered...to live...Ah, so, it is a she? I see, a spirit not unlike our ancestors long ago that gave life to the first of our kin...Well, yes, and no. We make home within the dungeons, in hopes of finding masters or mistresses to serve. Within the dungeon, we easily find our birth items and suitable beings to wield us.""It is also where we can make new kin in safety and comfort.."

I saw it happening, as the two dancing wisps from a while ago, parted into three, the small one between the other two. I smiled, my memories going back in the time, as I was in the caverns of the North Mountains, the winter with a savage blow as it was snowing fiercely. I was yet sealed by the power of the king's crown thet Fulkror, the Master of the Dragon clan, gave to me, in order to keep at peace my own powers from creating such a chaos. There they were, my "wife", gasping for air, as I waited outside, walking in the snow in a rush, creating a path by my walk. I heard her scream, and my fur got stiff and I began to bite my own nailtips. Then a second cry, and a third.

Then... all I heard... was silence...

I lurk inside, the vixen, over her back, her tongue out, getting a second breath. Between her legs there was blood, lots of blood. I ran to her side, and.. To my amusement, there was a baby, sleeping, but... there was something odd. As much I tried to point it out, I sensed my head breaking with each thought, until I couldn't take it anymore. The crown crashed, and the seal vanished. All was in a sudden a flash of feelings, but I have been training all that endurance so I could calm down. As I opened my eyes, the spell of the "Demon Eyes" took over...

And all took sense...

There was no cub of fox infront of me... There was no blood... Only a big silver egg...

And the one who make it... The one that was supposed to be a white vixen as my wife... The one who actually... Was the enemy of all of us... A white dragon... with the beating soul of the evil witch that made all my world turn into a Hell... Using an illusory spell, to transform herself and now, the egg, into a fake vixen and a fake cub...

I smiled and ran outside.

I ran away from her and the egg...

There was no child... There was no trusome heir as a fox...

And worst... I recall... Recall the final warning of that dammit dragon...

And That fear turned into anger against all dragons... And my objective turned clear...

stalker59991 wrote:"At least their 'that' much better off then the rest of my mobs. Technically I just let them have a few pleasure hutches to tend to their reproduction, so I guess their not that as attuned to this...ailment I suffered.."

The voice of AmaniteLand broke into the trail of my memories... And I blushed quite hard, hoping she didn't watched them all. I took a deep breath and calmed down, regaining my emotional control to keep the trail of thoughts.

stalker59991 wrote:"Our...connection severed...but to effect our minds as it is. We at least recall we are...where tied to her. But, her name, her presence is lost to us somehow. To think its possible..."

"But..to think she..ah. She, yes I recall the stories still the least, she must be one of the two of the lady Primordial Dungeons than. Yes..To survive being cracked there is no other explanation...but now we have the trouble. Our contract will need replenishing..."-

"And, that, is where we have my problem with pleasure hutches..theres different rules for these rooms.." Amberlusts voice spoke out again, a deep sigh at that, a feeling of unease and uncertainty growing steadily in her tone.

I sighed and then found the words to fix all this mess.

-So? How can we make a new contract and make you part of the AmaniteLurk once more? What do you need in exchange?

As I took the step ahead into making the deal, Kitsukuro smiled and sat over a cushion.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:33 pm

stalker59991 wrote:OOC: Bugger sorry the delay of late. Trying to rather 'stockpile' mobs and rooms for everyone, as well as the fact I was out of town with friends upon vacation and now having to deal with my catchup upon work back home now does not help much
IC:

-=-=Rena=-=-

"Aurgh, don't call me that. Madame, please give me a little bit of my dignity. Only time I want you to call me that is if I make you a pet. Don't think you lot earned that right yet either." The slimy form of the dungeon gave a huff, crossing her pseudo pod limbs as she watched the pair appear to ready and split up. Her voice echoing through Rena's manacle as she passed way to the secret forest "And, yes..think I got more than one Minion in his case, though I think its for the fact your a human, huntress..might be speciests , just my luck with randomizing spells for help. Anyway, that aura reader was through there. The blond, she managed to get herself a pet somehow...still figuring how. Ahem, but, she did lock up and connected me to a predator in there the Zaber Berserker. Least in that room I have control of that one though she sent him flying and their not active in daylight."

With that note put out, Rena could gaze above, the false sun/moon crystal was giving a brilliant golden yellow hue that illuminated like a warm spring day. The huntress's instincts did not pick up any possible things to alert herself, but the fresh wood scents filled her senses. At the very least finding vegetation and fruit would be simple enough for now. "Unfortunately the forest room's have randomized doors. There is spots they can appear but each visit will set them randomly. There's four points, two hatches for upper and lower level passages, and two to the east and west for the same floor. Only one doorway opens at a time. You'll know your near a point when you find the stone archways on the ground and far walls."

OOC: Np :O take your time, i cant speak for others but i really love your rp :3
IC:
Rena giggled as she was being scolded and smiled afterwards. Despite the wording, she felt warmth in Amberlusts voice. ,,Im sorry, and well, the pet thing doesnt sound so bad if you'd ask me.'' she blushed slightly but returned quickly to form as their conversation appropriately got more serious in the matter.
,,I dont mind his malice towards me or towards my species, i just hope that we wont have to deal with him in addition to the monsters. I would at least like to know if i can trust those that were manacled.'' she mentioned as she stepped further into the forest feeling the light brush of gras against her feet and the wind in her hair. She was amazed by the sun crystal in the sky, wondering how it worked. How everything in the clima would work was another question to be held. But she wouldnt do that now. ,,Understood'' she answered and went to see if she could you a hatch to go upward, hoping that she would find one of the doors up there.

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:31 pm

-=-=Dawn=-=-

"More like 'you' get to figure it out Minion, that staffs just a focus tool. It's not holding the spells you are." Amberlust informed the blonde, as Dawn moved her way through the heaps and mounds following the Scraplie's, she saw a few larger figures as well, well nearly twice her size and more shaped like apes than insects. They were lifting entire mounds at times or working with the smaller ones to clear out heavier material. As she went on a bit, the piglet gave a grunt, following after the line with the aura reader. Till finally they found themselves by a 'sheet' of glass bottles hung up from strings. It made a rather makeshift sheet door, with the slight bonus of a pleasant chiming from the various filled containers. Making her way through, Dawn could see this was indeed their dens, many recycled and reused items were re-purposed to make homes and huts alike all around, with several 'boxes' stacked atop one another. Given the mob's sizes it was obvious the smaller scraplies lived in mini 'towers' that would fit perhaps five or six little homes atop one another, with the larger ape ones a small garage sized den besides them. It nearly mimicked the sight of a termite mound found within the desert.

-=-=Marie=-=-

As the feline inspected the room, she could feel as if the dungeon was breathing a deep sigh of irritation across her back "Not even a connected room this time..not sure I'm happy with the fact theirs doors here now. Hidden or not.." Amberlust fumed, though her voice was a slight shade upon the calm manor "One of my practice rooms. Well accurately, one of my 'prison rooms' for loosers who really piss me off or go on the wrong traps. Some of my performance mobs use these rooms to make the loosers more entertaining for me, specially during the celebrated seasons."

As the Dungeon spoke, the key continued to wind down slower and slower, nearly leaving the pretty little dancer to stop upon its pedestal along the music box "Never designed it for a trap room or anything. But the fact none of my performer mobs are in here isn't comforting. Thank the maker they didn't come in through my core room though or wed all be screwed by now..hum, well easy material is easy resources. Don't touch that metronome that'll just piss them off if they come back this way but if you can strip anything in there go for it. The mirrors quicksilver and poles should be handy for something. And that music box has to be loaded with some good metal resources and parts I can dig into...well, that.."[i] the Dungeon paused, before just saying out simply [i]"Gets boring listening to my core rooms dripping all the time.."

-=-=Taidana and Hannah=-=-

With the sudden gust, the jam around the samurai's hand went flying, knocking the small grapes off his form and sent the banana stumbling back and off his face. It did not completely remove the jam but at least a third of his form was free, giving him the arm and some of his leg leverage to push against again. Though from the obvious sight of it the fruit people would be upon the move in not much more time again from the shock.

As the Drake moved to follow the sound of the dagger, its attention shifted, its muzzle lifting up with a snarl after a spray of jam came down, slathering across its lips. From what Hannah could spot, it was struggling to pry its maw open with the sticky past upon it, tumbling back as it tried to claw its own mouth open with its hind claws.

-=-=Anmorph=-=-

"Amanite..lurk?" The spirit frowned, trying to comprehend the foxes meaning, before her mind seem to catch up. "Ah, I see, our Dungeon is the Sister Amberlust?" The dagger spirit seem to sigh a bit in some form of relief "We, would rather need a binding ritual. It would be, difficult perhaps.."

"Sigh, yeah. This is the akward part, we need to make three new Gear Geist's, and they have to make a pact with someone in my control.." The dungeon spoke up, not seemingly noticing one bit of the vulpine's memories as they flashed by, though there was an unease in her tone as she spoke "Pleasure hutch rooms work that way. First, three new lives. Second, joining or contest. After that, its returned to normal for me. But, we cant just have these guys breed in more spirits themselves..they need a mate 'not' from the pleasure hutch room...In other words, I need you minions to help give these guys new kids.."

-=-=Rena=-=-

The huntress heard a slight stammer, a sense of warmth of embarrassment perhaps coming from her manacle as the Dungeons voice squeak something out for a moment before she grumbled "Nah now don't you dare get uppity with me Minion, that's a sacred privilege! And not one to go back on lightly, to be mine is to stay mine. A minion title is short term employment. You want to be a pet, earn the right and get ready to have me keep you till the world rots away because there is no going back.."

As Rena made her way, the sight of the crystal gave a strange sense to her. But, given the distance, trying to get up to see the magical object or perhaps gather some of it was out of the question for the lack of supplies for now. Even with her electromaster skills. Regardless, for the time, it seemed the forest was in a peaceful bit of air, if only just. As she made way, the huntress found the first of the mentioned archways, runic and upon a small mossy hill, easily climbed upon with a few well paced steps. Though regretfully, no door lay between the stones, and instead a solid worn out plate of earth was underneath. About to move on to find the next, Rena turned just in time for her side to be struck, a thick wad of mud coating her shoulder and upper arm pinning the top half of her limb to her side. The Dripping of liquid mixed earth forming webbing gaps that clung against and around her chest tightly all the while holding her shoulder firmly in place. At the least for the moment she could still use her hands with only minimal difficulty.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:43 pm

Having no functional use for the junk herself, Dawn simply set the pile she had down in the middle of the area. Dawn then thought...

These are hardworking creatures, so from that alone, trying to get these guys back on Amberlust's side won't be easy. I must come up with a good strategy... Dawn moved her right sleeve up, revealing her fossilized cricket. My piglet is about a foot tall at the withers, but at best it managed to incapacitate a Zaber Jager for a short amount of time. These guys, however, are about the size of a loaf of bread, yet one of them pulled out a minotaur's axe with no difficulty. Not to mention Amberlust mentioned that a full-grown Boarachnid was needed. Assuming these smaller scraplies are full-grown as well, I could get this area back without having to worry about those big guys. Now... The easiest way I can go about this is to actually get Amberlust to speak with these guys... Hmm... Dawn looked around. No.... No.... Aha! Dawn saw a scarply that was eating lunch in his den. He'll do.

As Dawn moved toward the scraply's den, Dawn tapped on the fossil on her manacle in a peculiar rhythm... Morse code... Morse code for "Do me a solid and try reintroducing yourself to this guy." As she finished morse coding to Amberlust, Dawn approached the Scraply's den. "Pardon me, but your boss wishes to speak with you." Considering that Dawn could audibly hear Amberlust, Dawn pointed the amber rock towards the Scarply, then waited for Amberlust to speak.

OOC: Isn't quicksilver MERCURY?
Last edited by Flashlight237 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:46 pm

Hannah blink curiously as she peaked around the corner of the bread, curious as to why the drake didn't roar, only to giggle slightly seeing its predicament watching it in amusement as it struggled, looking up at the top of the basket in thought, eyeing the top of the ladder bread before looking back at the drake, which was in a prefect spot as she sighed, slipping back under the bread, "sorry mister samurai, but i don't think i will be able to help you so i wish you luck" she mumbled before pushing her back against the basket as she kicked the bread, pushing it over, practically throwing the bread ontop of the drake as it fell directly on top of it, squishing it into the bread.

standing up, Hannah nervously paced around the bread for any signs of light as she look around for any way up to the basket or to one of the four exits of the room from the table "hey madame, I've been wondering, is there anyway i could control this room other then winning over the mobs,?"

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:21 pm

Marie nodded, gingerly reaching for the music box. She gently placed it in Amberlust's side of the bag then went to one of the walls to examine the mirrors and bars. she ran a finger over them trying to figure out How to harvest the Quicksilver. " How do I even get any of this stuff?"
Last edited by ario120987 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anmorph Crystol

Postby Anmorph Crystol » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:29 pm

stalker59991 wrote:"Amanite..lurk?" "Ah, I see, our Dungeon is the Sister Amberlust?" "We, would rather need a binding ritual. It would be, difficult perhaps.."

"Sigh, yeah. This is the akward part, we need to make three new Gear Geist's, and they have to make a pact with someone in my control.." "Pleasure hutch rooms work that way. First, three new lives. Second, joining or contest. After that, its returned to normal for me. But, we cant just have these guys breed in more spirits themselves..they need a mate 'not' from the pleasure hutch room...In other words, I need you minions to help give these guys new kids.."

-I MUST WHAT?! -I blushed a lot, as I took the words of the dungeon, and Kitsukuro began to laugh. I bite my own lip until it began to blood, and because I felt annoyed, I cast out the katana and summoned back Kitsukuro, who was rollimg around the floor in laughter.- I... I... I can't... -My lips began to tremble so much... My body began even to feel uneasy.- I-I c-can't... mate... anyone... anymore... -I raised a paw toward my chest, and began to breath quickly, even began to cry in silence. If I had never go through all wht happened to Anaeky and Kagerou, I would actually mate them all. I fall over a cushion, hugging my legs, crying in silence, as I try to regain my control back. I felt guilt, because, as Kitsukuro did, I had been in denial for so much long time, since Anaeky's egg, and my manhood even was poking between my legs. But I didn't want to create a new child... Leave it behind or whatever...

-There's no other way? -asked to both the Gear Geist and Ambarlove.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:27 am

With one arm not respond as it should, Taidana had a hard time wiggling out of his prison. Which was why, after much deliberation, he stretched the jam around his other arm to make room for another flick.

This one blew away the rest of the jam.

At least his legs were good, but they weren't good enough to fight with a blade. Making sure to kick his stun blade into his mouth, Taidana knew that he was at a disadvantage here. He quickly turned and ran, jumping off the bread bowl into a roll and looking for a door and Hannah.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:54 pm

stalker59991 wrote:

-=-=Rena=-=-

The huntress heard a slight stammer, a sense of warmth of embarrassment perhaps coming from her manacle as the Dungeons voice squeak something out for a moment before she grumbled "Nah now don't you dare get uppity with me Minion, that's a sacred privilege! And not one to go back on lightly, to be mine is to stay mine. A minion title is short term employment. You want to be a pet, earn the right and get ready to have me keep you till the world rots away because there is no going back.."

As Rena made her way, the sight of the crystal gave a strange sense to her. But, given the distance, trying to get up to see the magical object or perhaps gather some of it was out of the question for the lack of supplies for now. Even with her electromaster skills. Regardless, for the time, it seemed the forest was in a peaceful bit of air, if only just. As she made way, the huntress found the first of the mentioned archways, runic and upon a small mossy hill, easily climbed upon with a few well paced steps. Though regretfully, no door lay between the stones, and instead a solid worn out plate of earth was underneath. About to move on to find the next, Rena turned just in time for her side to be struck, a thick wad of mud coating her shoulder and upper arm pinning the top half of her limb to her side. The Dripping of liquid mixed earth forming webbing gaps that clung against and around her chest tightly all the while holding her shoulder firmly in place. At the least for the moment she could still use her hands with only minimal difficulty.

The huntress giggled slightly to the hint that Amberlust gave her, feeling the embarassement flow over her very self as well as her manacle seemed to show the true feelings of her opponent towards herself. She sighed slightly, with a smile that also conveyed a lot of sorrow from it. She whispered to herself but also in a manner that amberlust was probably able to hear as well ,,Well, i have nothing to return to now...so what comes.. comes..''

She tried to distance herself from the thoughts of her home and tried to focus on the task at hand. She had to come back to herself or else she might find her demise in here. And then all would have been for naught anyways. She glanced at the crystal and wondered were she had felt this strange feeling before. She didnt give it much thought for now and went further on, finally reaching one of the archways to which to her unfortunate luck it seemed like it wasnt at that place any longer. She remembered something before she was teleported her. Fire, flames starting to rise closer to her as somebody pleaded for their help..before she found herself in the core room. She didnt want to believe what happen and cursed herself for being a pawn of fate. A tear she down her cheeks bringing her feelings out all together when she then suddenly felt her torso area tighten, which shocked her at first but then created a small blush on her face. However , it was not the only feeling that rose up in her when she fastly reacted to the threat level imposed on her. A wave of anger seemed to flow over her as well. If she couldnt stand something then it was being hit at the back and sneaky attacks.

She created a few bolds that would strike down at the plain field to hopefully take the monster attention away to get a bit further back to where she wass harder to see. She kicked up her staff and grabbed it with her mouth, focusing her power on its tip while starting to spin around

Your graces, we who are beyond death - have forgotten the simple power of fear...

Let us now remember...

With that the charge started to shoot in form a cone in front of her, the intervalls were a few seconds before the next one, but still difficult to avoid. Her body itself started to run sparks all over her, she didnt know how it would effect the stuff on her torso but she didnt mind, she wanted the thing that attacked her gone.

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:56 am

OOC: Your characters are within a living dungeon of mayhem with your own talking to a gaint metal ant. Mercury or not who tis to say I did not have something planned perhaps Flashlight ^>~
IC:

-=-=Dawn=-=-

The scraplie gave a choked slurp, a strange glass and metal cylinder in its grasp with a faintly glowing crystal at its center. Giving the human a look, he glared a bit behind his goggles "What are ya jammering bout Squishy? Pester off I'm trying to enjoy a charge here.."

"Sigh, Minion one only you can hear me from the manacle" Amberlust muttered out, not earning the least bit of attention from the Scraplie as it slurped on the metal end of the device in its grasp. "Besides, the separation from me has effected my mobs memories. Specially the ones I created specifically from the looks of it. If it was as simple as talking to them I wouldn't have summoned you all.."

Whilst the human was being informed of this, her little piglet had wadled it's eight legs over by some of the nearby huts, sniffling at the pile of scrap besides it.

"If this was a Pleasure Hutch, Puzzle Room or a Mine-able Resource room there could be. Unfortunately no, the mob's life force is connected to their rooms. You can try and kill them but their energy would just grow new ones eventually within the room. To control the room, we need the rooms power source. So, yeah sorry hun."

As the Samurai came crashing down, what little sign of the drake, namely a bit of its spiney fruit bits gave a final twitch before it stopped moving under the bread. Not far off as the pair gazed around, one of the grape fruit girls was partly 'splattered' near the edge of the table dripping away juice. Though it did not seem to be 'dead', given parts of its fruit flesh was wiggling to try and seal up the damage upon it. But not far off from it, the pair could just catch the glimpse of a 'mouse hole door' behind what appeared to be an massive, if retro tin toaster.

"Beside's, what are you two complaining about there is two disabled mobs right there lock the cuffs on them and.." the Dungeon began to speak up, before her voice turned to a slight growl "Right..your arms are trapped and the warrior just disabled his own getting away. Okay, my Maker give me strength. Freaking run!"

-=-=Marie=-=-

"Good kitty, should make you the collector..huh, that's not right why cant I finish.." Amberlust murmured, as Marie examined the mirrors she caught sight of something slithering up from behind her. With the speed of a cobra a silver band struck out from her bag, coiling and constricting about her head before snapping down tight. Thankfully it was not a monster, as her hands went to feel the cold thin sheet of metal, thought it was wound so tight it held her lips down firmly. Effectively once more the feline had found herself gagged

"What?! A Toymate Trap?? Damn it the entertainer mobs borrowed ..gah" The Dungeon snarled, but tried to steady her voice again as she spoke "Well, no worry. I finished reabsorbing it. Besides the spring gag you wont have to worry about the rest of it..Though getting that thing off is a pain you need some salt water. Okay, easiest way for the mirror is to break it and take a shard. After that scram, the trap might have sent out a signal by now.."

-=-=Anmorph=-=-

"Ah, kind master, we are sorry..is, is there.. a wound or..?" The dagger spirit frowned, a hand on his shoulder giving a slight feeling of warmth. The sight had alerted to the other Geists who looked to them in slight concern as well.

"Hey settle it down already. Maker Help me with this, if your impudent or something that's not an issue. But regardless I'm not exactly ordering you to go have sex for crying out loud." Amberlust grumbled, a slight tone in her voice as she sighed again "For now at least its a safe room still plus we can handle this later, maybe at least we can recruit some of the Gear Geist's help.."

-=-=Rena=-=-

As the bolts of electricity ran all about her and from the pillars, the huntress could hear a loud set of squeals before the bushes and such rustled as something made a fast exit, though it seem the energy was being partly absorbed by the earthy matter trapping her shoulder and torso.

"That was a Boarachnid, unfortunately their mud web's absorb lightning magic, and well electricity in general. The Dungeon informed the huntress, sighing a little as Rena struggled to get her arm back "Best way to get rid of it is either with freezing magics or cleansing potions usually, least how locals do it. Should have sucked up the Aura Readers bubbles..."

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:40 am

After both the scraply's and Amberlust's comments, Dawn ended up falling-back in an anime fashion. "Okay, maybe I should be less direct." Dawn then got up. "Let me explain myself a bit, sir." Dawn cleared her throat. "See, here's the thing. I was tasked by your boss to..." Dawn airquoted. "Rebuild..." Back to normal. "...her dungeon, which this place is a part of. From what your boss told me, this place was created by her specifically to recycle magic. You know, enchanted stuff. Like that rock you're munching on. As for me, well... you can call me a messenger of hers, and this amber rock represents my rank." Then came an idea. "It's a special amber rock; you see, this is a part of your boss, and it's much more magical than that crystal you got there. Don't believe me..?" Dawn offered her hand to the scraply. "Give the rock a taste. Trust me; once you do, you'll be charged up as much as we 'squishies' become after a few cans of energy drinks. After all, everybody loves dessert."

If the scraply's ability to read magic (which is pretty similar to aura reading in context) extends to aura reading, the scraply could tell that Dawn's aura was wholly blue, showing that Dawn was completely honest with her statement.

OOC: That moment when you actually offer a taste of a talking gem that's a part of a bigger gem just to deal with a bug that's off-duty.
Last edited by Flashlight237 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:50 am

Hannah ran over to Taidana, sighing relief upon seeing him only to gasp in shock noticing his arm "what happened with you? are you okay" Hannah asked with worry laced in her voice, her eyes jumping between the grapefruit girl and the drake just waiting for one of them to get back to their feet until her eyes go wide when she notices the door over the edge of the table on the floor of the room, "there! a door on the ground, we can use the bread to get down to the there" she hums happily pointing to the door with her leg, "though the drake it still under there..." she mumbles in thought as she kicks the basket in annoyance unintentionally knocking the cuffs from her belt, her eyes going wide once she notices them as she slips her foot around the cuffs, kicking them over to the drake.

"almost forgot about the cuffs, im sure I can work the cuffs onto one of them atleast," she mumbles to amberlust as she runs to the drake, getting onto her stomach as she gabs the cuffs with her mouth, lifting the bread slightly with her legs, slowly pushing it towards the edge of the table as she pulls its limbs out from under the bread before lifting them with her feet as she practically slams the cuffs onto its limbs, the sheer force causing them to swing closed around the drakes limbs."thank god im use to not having arm" she mumbles blushing slightly as she finishes moving the bread off of the drake, climbing onto its back as she hols the collar in her mouth, leaning down towards the drakes neck, like she was gonna kiss it, slipping the collar over it
Last edited by bond56 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:12 pm

Marie yelped in surprise, the sound cut off as the metal... thing clamped her muzzle shut. Marie scrabbled against the smooth metal, but failed to get any purchase on its surface. She tried to make a sound, but they only came out as faint whimpers. Marie decided that she couldn't do anything about it and instead decided to harvest the mirror and get out before whatever responded to the trap's "signal" showed up...

She began pounding at the mirror with her fist trying to just make it crack so she could then take a shard.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:36 pm

"Impressive." Taidana noted Hannah's skill with her feet and kicked one of his sandals to the bottom of his bag. Two more kicks and he got five cuffs out. A samurai's greatest tool was the hands to hold their blade, so naturally, they had to work the rest of their body in case those hands were tied up or cut off. Taking a cuff between his toes, he flicked it upwards and then kick it onto a grapefruit wrist, then kicked another cuff up and shot it towards an ankle. "Huh, didn't think I'd use my feet to catch something."

Two more time, though didn't the dungeon lady say he had to use five. He rolled the last cuff onto his foot. "Well, this is either going to work or it's going to leave a hole in a vital part. Here's hoping."

Taidana, kicked, jumped, and kicked the cuff in the direction of the grapefruit's neck.

Anmorph Crystol

Postby Anmorph Crystol » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:08 am

stalker59991 wrote:[
-=-=Anmorph=-=-

"Ah, kind master, we are sorry..is, is there.. a wound or..?" The dagger spirit frowned, a hand on his shoulder giving a slight feeling of warmth. The sight had alerted to the other Geists who looked to them in slight concern as well.

"Hey settle it down already. Maker Help me with this, if your impudent or something that's not an issue. But regardless I'm not exactly ordering you to go have sex for crying out loud.""For now at least its a safe room still plus we can handle this later, maybe at least we can recruit some of the Gear Geist's help.."

-I-I'm f-fine! -growled, a bit unsettle... Hearing the voice of the dungeon about it is not necessary to give up any more child, was a bit relaxing.- S-sorry for that... It is... The dungeon just told me about how to make the contract... Mate, create threee and then join or contest... Having bad things with my previous children... and being forced to have a third... S-sorry -sobs- I may like to have... some... sex -blush- But to be blunt... Not sure I can endure haveing a third child... I think.... I will try somewhere else to get the three needed for this...

I stand up and aprroach to the exit slowly... Feeling quite uneasy yet...

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:21 pm

stalker59991 wrote:

-=-=Rena=-=-

As the bolts of electricity ran all about her and from the pillars, the huntress could hear a loud set of squeals before the bushes and such rustled as something made a fast exit, though it seem the energy was being partly absorbed by the earthy matter trapping her shoulder and torso.

"That was a Boarachnid, unfortunately their mud web's absorb lightning magic, and well electricity in general. The Dungeon informed the huntress, sighing a little as Rena struggled to get her arm back "Best way to get rid of it is either with freezing magics or cleansing potions usually, least how locals do it. Should have sucked up the Aura Readers bubbles..."

Rena let out a embarassed sigh as the mud enclosed tighter onto her buxom chest. A blush formed on her face, slightly showing her more feminine side in the situation she was in. When she was certain that she had put her attacker at bay, she started to get more relaxed, but she let out unseen sparks in every direction behind her, creating a sort of alarm web when she might need it.

,,Huff...did it need to go for my chest..god dammit...'' she mentioned, trying to to get used to it and to look around for usable items while she unfortunately had to leave her staff there.

,,And where do I find these aura reader bubbles or potions or someone who can do freezing magic?'' My secodnary speciality is magnetism but for that i need something that can be magnetic if charged rightfully..would that do something against this mud?''
She answered once more in an angry manner, slightly annoyed at herself for letting her feelings get the best of herself.

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:13 pm

-=-=Dawn=-=-

"Aie! Ain't no rock squishy! I don't eat em either!" the Scraplie growled out, putting the item into a pouch along his side with a glare, though, his insect eyes blinked just a bit narrowing down to look at the manacle on Dawn curiously. "Eh, weird enchantments on it though...can't recall seeing sumfin like that before...and again what are you yammering about I don't have no boss nun us do Squishy!"

"First Minion, are you TRYING to lead 'rock eating' mobs towards me!? Second they eat up magical refined energy that thing he just put away was a scraplie charger. It's like a battery they use to suck out the magics back out of the items they refine back to material.."

With a final click from each cuff and collar alike, the samurai could see the metal twist and expand suddenly to fit against the downed fruit woman's neck and other limbs. Though just as soon as the bands were locked in place, they all vanished from the creatures, which began to stir. The arm bound woman found herself needing to straddle the less then even spiny back of the Fruitdrake, whilst the Grape began to slurp up a few dribbles of itself before pushing up on its knees. The Loony shook its 'head' a bit before its arms lashed out, wrapping around the samurai's hips tightly and pulled him close to her squishy form. The drake gave a few snaps of its maw, hissing as it steadied on its claws again

"Good, their a little dazed but remembering now...don't worry you two those two are back in control...um, samurai you better watch she still wants to screw you though if her mouth opening isn't obvious enough.." Amberlust sighed out, apparently even in control the ravenous appetite of the Looney's was stll something to be mindful for... "Also while this is a good catch, until you lock one more up that room is not safe still!

No sooner had the Dungeons voice warned such, did the shuffling of fruit skins slapping against the ground come to the pair's ears, turning back to the basket the pair could see a rather plump, orange woman nearly twice an average humans height and the Banana' woman slithering down the basket. Their backs exposed showing off most of their human fruit shape under the waxy seal they wore, while the fruit flesh itself was moving about like four tendrils letting them climb like arachnids at a rather agile pace.

-=-=Marie=-=-

The felines fists bounced a bit against the mirror, it felt strangely rather solid if flexible more so than an average sheet of mirror. After a few more strikes, it finally seem to begin to give way, though not quit cracking or shattering. It seem to simply, 'snap', a slither of it the size of a small utensil or pencil fell to the ground out of it. As Marie made to pick it up to place in the bag, the surface began to simply 'drip' back into the gap she had made. After a bit of slithering and dripping, the surface rippled as if water and crystallized before her eyes to a solid mirror yet again.

"Hey don't get distracted, magic dungeon remember you think I have average mirror's around here?" the Dungeon pointed out, shaking the cat from her surprise to place the slither of magical material into her bag, the leather shuttering a bit as the shard broke into particals in the air and then simply vanished "Oh Maker that feels a lot better...gah okay now get out of there pussycat!"

With the prompting of Amberlust, Marie would come to find a slight problem where she was. The entire room was circular, and she could not quite figure which place in the mirrored walls was the one that made way back out. Though, this would be moot, as one of the mirrors began to shift and push out slowly, a slender, feminine leg wrapped in silky ribbon and slipper slipped through, the owner still just past the door it was coming through.

"Maker give us a break already...Least your arms weren't tied up.."

-=-=Anmorph=-=-

"Kind Master, please wait!" the dagger spirit called over to the vulpine, her hand partly phasing through his shoulder as if to grasp it "We may not be bound to the Dungeon lord of the moment, but our purpose still exists. We need not be of their kin, we can still be of service till our time to renew our binds comes forth.."

"That's what I was saying this is a good case thing Minion, while I won't be able to control or produce them for a while still you and the others can make their powers useful. You can make a contract with them privately...come to think of it when that reader did something.." Amberlust murmured a bit, her voice vanishing as thought seem to come to her. After a moment however her words returned again to the foxes ears "Anyway, try and find one that can bind with some equipment you have, this way it wont be a complete waste you'll have some more advantages here.."

-=-=Rena=-=-

"Sorry Minion, not magnetic mud. That, I am sure of." Amberlust sighed out, as the light of the crystal above dried upon the mud the electromaster could feel the binds tightening just a bit more "And if it makes you feel better, I'm fairly sure it was aiming for your face. They don't shoot out the mud they have to shake it off their hides to work their mudweb magic. As for that Minion shes currently trying to get me freaking killed by telling what she thought was stone eating monsters my core was nearby" The Dungeon growled in a distinct level of frustration and irritation at the thought, a light breeze coming through the woods, a strange scent catching the huntress's senses do south west from where she was. Though as she would glance it was also the likely location of the boarachnid that Amberlust warned her of as well.

Return to “Product Testing (Roleplay)”