DungeonCon: Minion Manacles

They are free to try them out before they buy them.
Flashlight237

Re: DungeonCon: Minion Manacles

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:22 pm

While tapping more morse code onto the fossil, this time translating to "Would you mind NOT distracting me?", Dawn said to the Scraply. "Uh, maybe a few more hints. She's orange, amorphous, about five-foot-six last time I checked, and, once again, linked to this very rock I have." Another pause... Then Dawn facepalmed.

"Amberlust! She prefers to be called Madame Amberlust, but I just refer to her as Amberlust. Right now, Amberlust is trying to make things harder for me than they need to be." Dawn sighed, calming her down. "Sorry. I needed to vent after the crap I went through. But you get the idea, this place belongs to an amorphous being connected to amber rocks named Amberlust.This place used to be hers, but something tripped up and now she's about as forgotten as the Seventh Dynasty of Egypt. The enchantments you've noticed in the wristband come not from me, but from Amberlust. I know two of the enchantments in this very wristband I have on my hand. First off, there is an odd communication system much like a walkie talkie. Basically, they're one-way radio devices. Secondly, there's an enchantment that might get you to understand what I'm..." Dawn airquoted. "...yammering..." and unquote. "...about. Try pulling the wristband off of my hand. If you do, you'll see exactly what the other enchantment is."

And Dawn's aura is still blue, though it went red from her anger during the time she got irked before turning back to the blue color it originally was when she calmed down.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:48 pm

Hannah squeaked in surprise, wobbling back and forth on top of the drakes back as she tightly held on with her leg, while making sure not to discomfort the drake "whoa, easy there girl, I'm a friend" she mumbled reassuringly, more to herself than the drake as she leans down, practically laying against its back, nuzzling it as a sign of friendship comforting it in its rather dazed state. snapping to attention as she scans over the Fruitloonies coming down from the basket "hey madam? would the drake listen to me?" she hums, looking over at Taidana "are you still good to go? or do you want me to confront them, distract them while you cuff them?" she calls out to him

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:55 am

Marie stood up to leave through the door she came in, but then she realized a problem... When HAD she come in from? Hall of Mirrors in the circular room movie exact the same. She began to walk around the room examining each of the mirrors for some difference, but they were all exactly the same. she gave a muffled whimper wondering how she would get out until what appeared to be a ballerinas leg came the one of the mirrors. she's sweet and backed away slowly, thinking ' now what?'

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:49 am

"Secret Technique: Phantom Hammer." With one foot, he pushed off the ground. With another foot, he axe-kicked the orange woman's head with such force that he would have juiced the fiend, much less nullify that threat for now. Landing on his feet, he turned and glared at the banana.

"I suggest you surrender to my friend. Otherwise...I'll eat you for breakfast."

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:33 pm

,,She doesnt seem all to bright doing that, given how valuable you are for our freedom..and in general, who would kill of their only source of information tch...'' Rena mentioned, getting more upset by each minute passing while she took a look around only to see that her restraints keep tightening themselves ,,It best that it didnt, i couldnt guarantee for its safety any longer then...'' she mentioned with a dead cold voice. Her sences picked up a strange scent from which also the monster escaped before. She took a deep breath and centered herself before she started to follow the scent further to its origin. ,,Perhaps this is a route...and while on the way, i can make it pay for this..but for plan b..'' while moving she focused her electricity on her earrings, trying to crush one safely to create magnetic sands for her to use and form. She watched carefully around herself, trying tonot endager herself any further.

Anmorph Crystol

Postby Anmorph Crystol » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:27 am

stalker59991 wrote:"Kind Master, please wait!" the dagger spirit called over to the vulpine, her hand partly phasing through his shoulder as if to grasp it "We may not be bound to the Dungeon lord of the moment, but our purpose still exists. We need not be of their kin, we can still be of service till our time to renew our binds comes forth.."

"That's what I was saying this is a good case thing Minion, while I won't be able to control or produce them for a while still you and the others can make their powers useful. You can make a contract with them privately...come to think of it when that reader did something.." Amberlust murmured a bit, her voice vanishing as thought seem to come to her. After a moment however her words returned again to the foxes ears "Anyway, try and find one that can bind with some equipment you have, this way it wont be a complete waste you'll have some more advantages here.."

As I hear both talking, I come to think on it and nods.

-Ok, I'm on it!! -I said removing my tunic and folding it neat over one of the cushions, as well, I untie my katana with >Kitsukuro inside and let it on the ground.- I got now these two items with me... I have a third magical item, but not so sure if I can summon it to here. My mother's staff, the priestess magic element of all Crystol's family relics, I am not so sure if you can make a contract using Kitsukuro or my robes... Or either way, I may try to summon that staff... Although, not so sure my magic can pass the limits of dimensions yet.

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:38 am

-=-=Dawn=-=-

The Scraplie frowned at the girl for a moment, his focus turned to the side just a brief moment "So, should I chop your up at the hand or middle of the arm?" The insectoid said coolly, the blond could sense he was being serious, no malice, but serious. "After all, can't be removed by me otherwise. Lot of 'chantments on it squishy. Fancy stuff, wouldn' mind working on it but, no key for it unless the maker did so...also..." He seem to cross his arms, looking to the aura readers other hand "Shame on the staff.."

Before she could ask, Dawn glanced to hr staff in hand, the ends of it was steadily turning to dust, flowing to her back until nothing of it remained but an empty feeling in her palm. The dust vanishing into her bag which steadily felt lighter for an unknown reason. But, more prominently, her senses felt out a massive, blazing red aura glaring upon her from somewhere else.

"So that, is your game...very well. Human. I can not move things in that room..but the exit back to mine is now blocked off from my end.." the Dungeons voice said, in an even, but menacing tone "So, you think they 'eat' magic material. And that they could take the manacle from your living body unharmed, while pointing their 'stomachs' towards my core? Okay, human. I'll let you be on your merry way. There might be a door in there somewhere, do pray to your gods that there is not something carnivorous between you and the exit...if you can find it..traitorous human.." with the last words, Dawn felt Amberlust's gaze seem to all but vanish, even with her senses, though the cold rage still lingered to her mind..

The scraplie before her reached into his sack, a long jagged dagger twirled between his claw tips "So ye want me take it off or what, also something tells me this 'boss' ye yammering about may have just gave you a bigger axe than a pissed Dwarf-kin."

-=-=Hannah and Taidana=-=-

"Even better than that Minion, Rush em!"

The banana woman seem to 'grin' at Taidana's threats, she made a move to lunge, but the Grape woman came bounding over, leaping up off from the samurai's shoulder before clamping her whole self over the yellow fruit mobs face. Whilst the two struggled, the Drake gurgled, tensed and with an opening snap of its jaw, it let loose a turret of the 'fruit breath' that nearly caught the metal bound woman on its back. The white and black pearl spry struck the struggling Looney's hard, splattering the banana and grape against the loaf of bread. The material began to thicken and cure, pinning the yellow fruit spread eagle against the crust whilst the grape found herself curled up to its face.

"They will listen to me. The stuff will hold them for a bit but Looney's can be unpredictable save for sex. So get her locked up before the rest start getting their senses up so I can grab control again!"

-=-=Marie=-=-[/i]

As the feline backed up, the silk clad leg moved inwards, strangely on the tips of its toes. With a fluid, perfectly spaced motion and grace a humanoid figure twirled within the room, easily crossing the space to the middle of the room from the wall in one swift motion. As it moved, and posed, Marie could see it seemed to be a mobile human doll of some kind, its features smooth save the ballpoint joints from its ankles up to its neck. Solid smooth and clad in a ballerina's leotard and fabrics. Of course, the similar features ended by the shoulders, instead of arms, it seemed the mob had instead several thin strands of translucent strings with clamping hooks at their ends. Jingling as it moved about, the strange ballet doll mob turned its featureless head up, it was obviously staring right at the feline. It posed again, twirling its way with spins and pivets right for her, before coming to a graceful stop, even the hooks easily avoided the felines face with perfect grace despite what physics should allow. It seem to curtsy, a feature of itself and bow before her, a silken clad leg extending to gently brush Maries toes

"Its a Puppetette, one of the two puppet-kin race I made. Its calm now..means there is a Puppetaur nearby..." Amberlust said in a low tone, even though she knew she could not be heard by anyone other than the cat within the mirrored room "Ahem well shes, um shes saying hello...if you try and copy the pose it might help you slowly ease your way out at least keep her from trying to train you.." the Dungeon informed the feline, at the least it did not sound 'too' bad at the moment. But Marie could tell something was to be worried about from the way the living Dungeon said 'train you'

[b]-=-=Rena=-=-

"As well as dared to ignore me..looks like she was trying to con the mob into removing the manacle from herself. So I gave it how she preferred it." Amberlust responded, her tone was rather dark as she did so "My 'help' ended for her. Guess now my only regret would be if she does perish I am not likely to gain sustenance or strength from it.."

As the huntress made her way, the scent began to grow a bit stronger, it was some sort of flower or plant like smell, but something of it did not mix well with the rather well grown forest she was in. It was almost too much out of place. Following it, she could also see the tracks of eight cloven feet in the ground, from the depth and pacing, the arachnid pig that had left it was rather hefty, big and heavy. At the least it seem it was not immune to her electric powers least it would have made a move before.

Her attention returning to the source her nose was trailing. A large, entwining girth of vines was before her. What made it stand out to the forests own growths was the neon blue, illuminating pulse the flesh of the vines gave off. They seem to grow out from a rock deeply embedded to the ground, and had made work of growing itself through and constrict around what was once a formally large tree. It looked as if the growth was more recent and rather harsh on the plant life around it, draining out the life from them almost. There was also a heavy set of six pointed flowers blooming around it, with a slight shape to the buds base almost like the start of some kind of fruit. Being so close, Rena had a strange hunger start to come over her, a thought in her mind of taking a bite from the strange blooms that was...hard to resist..

"What in my makers Name...that's not something I've made or absorbed before..."

-=-=Anmorph

"They need not be magic master, we gift our power and life to the item...hum I fear we can not possess that which has a soul. It would be too tasking and painful.." The blade spirit spoke, but turned, her gaze looking between the lights around them, before she became a wisp of flame herself, dancing about in a quick, but cautious matter. After some moments, her flame drifted besides the vulpine again, another soft green light following her. Her form materialized again before Anmorph, and besides her a figure formed as well, taking the ghostly form of a robe warn by a young human like being. Though they lacked arms, legs or proper torso, the cuffs and bottom of the robe tuck in firmly on itself acting as their limbs.

The perhaps male, or maybe female figure gave a gentle bow, their sleeve arm drifted to gently touch upon the fox mans tunic as if to feel for something "...many hardships, but trust...Kind Master.." the spirit said in a soft voice, still a bit hard to determine their gender, it bowed, their head low as they spoke "I wish for us to be of one. Under the pact of Master and Servant, I the spirit of the cloth armor, give myself to you and your wear. Take of me to your battles, your strife, your joy and sorrow. Take me as yours and may we find a path side by side under the pact of us, the Gear Geist."

As the spirit spoke, the fox could sense magic of the soul expand, the air growing thicker with it as at his foot, centered upon the tunic a magic circle began to form along the ground, a light soft and warming glowing brighter at the spirits deceleration. The fox could recall such things, a magical contract to bind two formerly together. "It's offering itself and accepts you as its possible Master. To Finish the contract you must tell it your name as its Master and wearer, and give it a name in turn. This will let it join your tunic as your Geist." Amberlust informed the fox, but he could sense something in her voice, like she was pleased, but, not in a way that made him feel used. It was almost, 'happy for him' in a way, or perhaps the geist that he was about to form this contract with.

Anmorph Crystol

Postby Anmorph Crystol » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:56 am

Weird sensations began to form, maybe for that twisted sense of humor af the yellow pebble, but hten, iI ignored, to complete the spell and contract.

-My name is Anmorph Crystol, last heir of Meilan and Crystol's traditions and magic, lord of Bestialia as king of the remaining. I accept you as my Geist, I swear to protect you as well and be kind! Serve me now, as Kurogane! -i place my paws over my tunic and the geist "paws" as I finish the contract, feeling the magic around me.

-Let it be done!!

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:46 am

"thanks madame" Hannah nodded, "good girl" she mumbled, as she nuzzles the drake before slipping off of the its back as it attacked. springing into action, she ran towards Banana women as she freed another set of cuffs from her belt, kicking it into her mouth. she looked around quickly making sure no one was going to attack her, fidgeting a bit in her mono-glove armor as she began to slip the cuffs around the banana women, using its shock to her advantage, blushing slightly as their bodies where practically brushing against each other as she could only use her mouth to slip the cuffs around her arms and legs

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:51 pm

,,I suppose that means if we remove the manacle, then we are free wild inbetween the races of the dungeon. While it excites my warrior spirit , i also think that there is no way to defeat such a large amount of on your own. That leaves the question , what happens if we get captured from the monsters inside of this dungeon? Say, what would have happened if I wouldnt have saved that furry fellow from before?'' she wondered, following the strength closely, hoping to get to a civilization.
She stopped for a while to check the foot prints she saw layn out in front of her at that very moment and smiled with a rather mischievous, vengeful face, forgetting her calm attitude for a bit.
,,Im making progress... i will fry that thing for good...just for shaking me out of that moment.'' it took her a bit but afterwards she regained her composure because the smell in her nose and her hunger kept growing exponentially.
Her senses screamed tensly ,,NO'' but her body seemed to struggle, moving on its own until she took a small bite of the strange fruit. Just in the same second she shot a bolt from above, using the shock to jump back from the plant.
,,Dammit, what is this smell? it made me eat that weird fruit?! How could it have even broke me, impossible. Well at least i seem to have regained composure for now.'' she answered amberlust in her thoughts.''

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:05 pm

"It would appear so. The way I see it, it seems that the same boss I speak of has a hugely-apparent lack of an understanding of human creativity. See while I was intending to reunite this very facility with her with my manacle, it seems that she thought I was going to war with her." Dawn then thought for a moment. "Leave the manacle on for now; for I have a plan that will involve you. She seems to want me to find my own way out of this place." Dawn then pointed back South. "There's an exit back South, but she just blocked it off. What I intend to do is show you to her. I shall warn you; I may end up recruiting another life form, just like I did with the piglet I brought with me." With a bubble, Dawn brought the piglet back to her. She looked back into her bag; nothing but mud and a couple rutabagas from the forest. "That should do it." Dawn then looked back at the scraply. "If you like adventure, you shall join my party. First, I'll need you to help me find an alternative exit. Think you can do that?"

OOC: Recruiting mobs on hard mode, eh? Cool beans. It seems Amberlust thought Dawn would betray her due to a strong misunderstanding, but Dawn intends to use her creativity to show her otherwise. Will Dawn's off-hand plan to reunite rooms with Amberlust work? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z! Heh... I had to write that.

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:36 am

Marie didn't like the tone in Amberlust's voice. What did she mean by train her, and what was a Puppetaur? Oh well, she had more immediate concerns anyway. She turned to the doll and bowed her head, trying to mimic her curtsy. Her mother had signed her up for ballet classes a few times when she was younger so she was sure she could get the pose. Her tail luckily compensated for any difficulty in balance that she might have.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:45 am

It was amazing that Taidana didn't tip over when the grape used him as a springboard, because his secret technique wasted his legs. He was pretty lucky to have landed in such a way that he was balanced on his blade. Still, he didn't say anything else considering that the bluff was somewhat effective. Just stay and hoped Hannah could finish the job.

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:39 pm

OOC: How did Dawn create the bubble if the staff is now dust? In that note its not so much as a misunderstanding on Amberlust as perhaps Dawn's part. From the dungeons perspective, what 'would' happen if a creature that did eat crystal and ore's found out there was a giant one of great power just the next door over do if said dungeon could not put up defenses for it? Dawn rather did more set up Amberlust ot be someones meal, wither her intention or not.
IC:

-=-=Anmorph=-=-

The Geist, now given the name Kurogane, bowed deeply before the fox, the circles light intensifying before it vanished within the spirit, the cloth and the vulpine man. The spirit turned back to wisp flames, before diving within the threads of the tunic, the entire material seem to come to life, moving up and quickly wrapped itself over Anmorph perfectly. Every stitch, every strand and tuck went perfectly as the fox had been set moments before. If anything, the material felt a bit lighter and comfortably warmer, not to say the strange new sense of magical energy flowing from its newly possessed self.

"My Master, I will serve you with all I am. Let us be stronger together for a brighter path.."

The sense of joy coming from the dungeon was spreading across from the back of the vulpine's neck, something about this was placing her in a rather good mood from the tone in her voice. "Finally getting some headway, we wont be adding the hutch to my control yet but at least we have allies we can get to. Scrounge up some more supplies and we can give some more Geists new homes too. Although keep your wits about you. They power up your supplies abilities with their own, but it takes time. Kind of like going through growing pains or building up your muscles after a growth spurt."[/b]

As the black haired bound beauty locked its limbs into the cuffs, the Banana woman began to stir, trying to pull itself loose from the thick glop holding her in place. Though the other fruity loomy was doing its fair of struggling, but from the looks of it it was not so much as trying to pull free as push its hips harder up against banana's 'face'. At the very least it was giving Hannah more than her fair share of time and opportunity to push the collar in place, though it was to say the least overly intimate given that Hannah would have to rather join in between the Grape's lower parts and the struggling Banana's body. But with a final click, the deed was done.

[i]"By the maker FINALLY!"
Amberlust cried out, with it, the entire room began to move and shake. The walls, floors everything within the massively grown kitchen between to flex and turn, like the entire room was a massive pulsing mound of flesh. With an unearthly set of creaks and cracks of wood and marble, the place began to steady again. With the strange motion nearly knocking the two humans back down again, it was enough for the Banana to rip herself free, though it seemed with some missing bits of her limbs she was still ready to move. But as she was about to lunge for the unbalanced armor bound woman "Keep it between your legs, kneel!"

At once, all of the mobs within the room stopped moving, quickly, they dropped down as best their limbs would allow, bowing and kneeling before the two manacled humans before them "Much, much better, for now anyway. I'm back in command here.."

-=-=Rena=-=-

"That would depend Minion, she'd have to chop her limb off for it." the Dungeon grumbled, though it was a bit darker as she sighed out, growing back to a more steady and focused voice "And..that also depends. In their case, the Bae's probably would have used her as nursing material for their larva. Least till one got really attached like the higher tier one did, after that would have found herself being its mate and plaything. For others..lets say some of the mobs I collected that I had no control over their design are not so...hospitable.." Amberlust said in a bit of a cautious tone, more so that it became a shout nearly as the huntress lost her instincts to take a bite from the vine "AH damn it come on! I cant tell too much but the damn things giving off all kinds of pheromones, but damn it please tell me its not poisonous.."

The taste of the vines bud was...odd, a pinch gamy but it was not uneatable if a bit tough to chew. Thankfully as just the small bite traveled its way down the electromasters innards it did not seem to have noticeable negative effects, save a slight odd sensation as her belly was filled. But at least for now, she wasn't suffering horrible pains of death from ingesting the unknown material

"Well, least its not killing you..yet. Um that brings the other matter, if worse comes to worse I can use the manacle to call your soul and life force. I can 'spawn' you, give your being a new body removing the issues with it. Same with the others. But obviously the process is a pain in the ass and possible waste of time for minor issues ..Anyway" The dungeon sighed out, a slight sense of wonder coming to Rena's sense "see if you can scrape up some, I can identify whatever I absorb, so bag it before piggy number two shows up again."

-=-=Dawn=-=-

The scraplie looked at the blond for the longest time, wither he could see her aura being truthful or not, the reader could see his own grow from steady shades of red from raising irritation. With her refusal to have the manacle removed, he simply scuffed placing the blade away, and simply pushed past her earning an snort of anger from the piglet "Whatever squishy, bye good luck being a loon."

Dawn did not need to read his aura to tell at this point, but the created recycling bug was well past the point of caring for her words, but from the cold indifference he had to the thought of removing her limbs for her items she had, it was no different to him as a predictor stealing the life from prey. So perhaps pushing it's patience was not the best. But as it moved off, the piglet at her feet nuzzled up against her, her eyes drawn downward, she could see the same crystal item the bug was 'chewing' on before, r at least another one in the boarachnids snout.

-=-=Marie=-=-

The doll mob seem to nod in approval, before one of the string limbs moved up, quickly clipping along the felines collar. At first Marie felt a slight tug, but it was not pulling her from the neck accessory, rather seem to be 'pushing', moving her head up wards as if to gaze her over. After a moment, the hook released, letting the feline go as the dancer twirled away from her in a deep bow again, her head nearly touching an outstretched legs knee. The string limbs and hooking 'hands' seem to twirl, as if beckoning the feline towards her again.

"Okay..its interested in you at the least. Must be wondering how your not more locked up than the gag. Being asked to dance is their way of breaking the ice..honestly Minion if you think you can manage it go ahead just move the moment it looks risky or try to find that door, or, some door anyway.."

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:15 pm

OOC: The staff, as you mentioned before, is merely a focus tool for one's abilities, not the abilities themselves.
IC:
"Oh?" Dawn picked up the crystal. "It's a magic charge crystal, as the Scraply was eating before. Yet, while the one the Scraply had was dulled by its eating habits, this one looks fresh." Dawn held the crystal in her hand. "I've spent enough time with that Scraply; for now, I shall stay within this scrapyard. This charge may be the key to recruit a Scraply. After all, the magic-reading abilities of a scraply should be enough to detect cursed inanimate objects as opposed to my aura-reading abilities, which only works on living creatures." Dawn decided to sit on the junk pile she left behind, then meditated. After all, her best tool is patience.

--

After some waiting (it could be immediately, or it could be hours), when a scraply approached her, Dawn opened an eye and said. "Hello." Dawn looked at the crystal on her lap. "Oh, I think I see what you want." Dawn took the crystal off her lap. Dawn gave the crystal to the Scraply, then shook hands with it. "Enjoy your treat; after all, your hard work should not go unrewarded."

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:01 am

Rena sighed but also had a grin on her face when hearing Amberlusts resolve in dealing with those that strafed away from their paths. She wondered slightly if something was going on inside her body as she felt rather filled up. ,,At least its filled me up, I'd rather not go through a pain in the ass rebirth if possible.'' she answered cautious.
She looked at the plant itself and decided to avoid to go any closer once more , worried if the pheromones might affect her to get another bite once more. ,,Thankfully my technique finished and I can use it to get some details on it.'' she mentioned as ear earring slowly fell apart , filled to the brim with electricity creating a magnetic metal whirlwind, as small as it was - it was enough to cut the rope apart that held it to her skirt. Letting it fall down, she grabbed it with her mouth, given that her hands were still quite useless due to the spiders webbing, holding it open as she sent the magnetic whirlwind against the plant, trying to cut away from it
,,That should work, hopefullly'' she said as she conciciously moved closer to a nearby tree so she had clear sight if the other pig would attack once more. She focused at the task at hand first but she did her best as well not to drop her guard.
,,This time i will be mercyless with that beast, may it come as it will...it will take its last breath.'' she answered with a rather dark undertone,having clear killing intent in mind.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:22 am

Hannah blushed heavily as she pulled her head out from in between the grape woman and the banana woman. having snapped the collar in place, she takes a few steps back as she watched the two loonies. only to jump slightly hearing Amberlust cry out as the room began to shift and move around them, shifting and creaking like it was a living being, or they where in a body of some sorts as Hannah stumbled around, trying to keep herself steady with the strange motion. her blush getting worse by the second once she notices the look in the banana woman eyes as she breaks free. steadying herself as the room settled as she shyly looked away from the banana woman "so is it done? its under your control madame?" she calls out
Last edited by bond56 on Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:31 pm

'Well, I guess I can try to dance...' she thought as she pirouetted towards the doll. She outstretched her arms to either side and spun, trying to compliment the dolls movements. Marie tried to match the dolls grace, but it was hard. A few steps, she seemed wobbly or unsure. At least her tail gave her balance when she tried more daring movements.

Anmorph Crystol

Postby Anmorph Crystol » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:05 am

It was excellent as my robes were possessed and my tunic, feeling lighter and warmer, wrap around me. I ñook at it and even the old scratches were gone.

-Amazing! -I said and then look to the main Geist. - Thanks, I will keep it safe. I will come soon to help ya, Promise!

Once said that, took back my katana and I returned to the main cave. No one has returnes yet. I look into my options for the next door.

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:16 pm

-=-=Dawn=-=-

The Scraplie frowned, taking the crystal item and turning it over a bit. A hand going down to his sides he grumbled a bit before nodding to the human "What ya mean unrewarded, plenty of reward in'nit. An what ya doing around with Scraplie gear?" He rumbled, holding the crystal up with an air of accusation to his tone. Apparently the item was rather specific to their kin.

-=-=Rena=-=-

"What in my maker's name.." The dungeons voice murmured, hardly even a whisper that the huntress would catch, but the distinct confusion in Amberlust's tone and senses was defiantly present as she absorbed the strange plants scrapping Rena offered. Though for the time she was silent as she seem to examine the new material introduced to her secret forest room, the huntress could sense something nearby again. Apparently her murderous intent was sensed by her target, a deep snort pushed upon leaves before the eight legged monster stomped its way to view, still some distance from the girl. It seemed greatly irritated, its tusks shifting and clicking together as if grinding teeth in rage, patches of fur on its back giving off a subtle glow. As the huntress readied her arm, the same sort of glow, if more prominent, was coming off from her free arm...

"Damn it, okay so, there is some sort of magical infusion happening to you right now, or anything else that took a bite from that damn vine. Just, ah just be careful alright! Your abilities try and hold them back dont use everything in a big shot!" Amberlust warned, her concern was growing again as the Boarachnid squealed and charged digging its cloven feet through the dirt.

As the human asked, the fruit people moved again, they seem to have come to their senses as several dropped down from above atop of the man and woman. Though after a few moments, Hannah and Taidana found themselves lifted up from their feet, almost in a massive fruit scented pile of caressing female shapes fawn against their own.

"Well, as much as any dungeon can be in control of a room full of these sex fiends." The dungeon sighed. And not just in the pairs ears, with a glance, Hannah and Taidana could see her slime form slither from the floor besides them. A shift of her weight, she placed a gooey limb to her hip with a nod to the 'fruit sex fiends', but for the most of it, at least the bound woman and disabled samurai were simply being overly sensually massaged and not outright molested, at least for now. "But yes, well done minions! Ah its good to be able to move around inside of myself again. Anyway, get your strengths back and make way, if you need to double back. Rather not let you swipe the Drake for protection but if things looks risky in the next room over.."

She paused, Amberlust looked a bit at the slightly surprised expression of the two minion humans in her command before she chuckled a little, apparently, she was getting in a better mood from this little victory to the room "Ah, yes. Once my room is reclaimed, I can 'appear' and command as I see fit once more. Though truthfully this is no more 'me' than the slime body I make in the core room. Sadly I'm not getting too much magic back from this room, it wasn't heavy on the prospect in here, mostly it was a way to keep these girls in one place.."

-=-=Marie=-=-

The doll kept its own movements nearly perfect as well, only taking moments to pause to apparently appraise the felines movements. As Marie would begin to lose her balance, those string hands would move, quickly catching and correcting her. Though as time went on with more movements growing tasking, Marie found her rump suddenly 'snapped' with a soft end of the thin threads, thankfully not being struck by the metal ends but it had its effect. It stung, and it was loud and quick to not interrupt the Puppetettes own movements if anything they added to them at times. With a few more stumbles, the 'correctional' treatment was starting to grow more firm, to the point the doll even had to grab and force the felines limbs correctly

"Aheh, okay your showing you kind of stink at this glad your not for my off days Minion, but start paying attention all that spinning even I cant tell which way we started from now in there. Get to finding that door before she gets any more serious.." the Dungeon warned, though she did not seem to upset at the moment or concerned, as if she was being in a slightly better mood by some reason. Regardless as Marie's flank was given another 'snap' to correct her pose, she could see a few points in the solid looking mirrors, at the least it seemed there were more doors, but the question would be which was the next or safe ones, also the fact, the doll seem to have an extra set of ballet slippers dangling from its hips. The feline could swear they were not there prior, even as the Puppetettes were moving closer to her...

-=-=Anmorph=-=-

As the fox man moved in, he could see something slightly off, one of the doors seem to have been 'caved in' by the earth around it, but it was almost perfect. Impossible posed to put as much base against the door than anything else and not a single stone was out of place from the rest of the room.

"The human decided to point some mobs in my direction." The dungeon said, forming herself before the vulpine with a set of folded arms, or at least slimy limbs that would work as such across her false bodies mass "So, going to have to put defenses there till I can get control or ensure they wont come in here and make my core more damaged than it is.."

"My Dungeon, lady Amberlust?" a soft voice whispered out, earning a slight 'grin' from the slimes mass. The crystal core gave a faint, pleasing shine for a moment that seem to put both the geist and foxes senses in a serene state for at least the flicker of a moment "I...still can not recall you..or our pact..forgive us.."

"Human greed my dear spirit...not your fault..if I had been a weaker dungeon copied from my siblings design I would likely be dead anyway.." She shook herself, perhaps just a mimicry from watching living things to do that to direct their focus, before turning her gaze apparently to Anmorph. "Well done...ruler..humph, cant say I imagined I would get a higher bloodline as a minion, you carry yourself better than the mortals around my world I must say. If you wish to venture uncharted rooms, none have explored those." She nodded, pointing the vulpine to the north east, two south east, two south west doors within the chamber "No ones ventured there, sadly the southern most room is a puzzle room we will need some particular loot I had somewhere else. Unfortunately with the rooms scrambled somehow, finding it will be the needle in our haystack." She grumbled, her irritation growing again as her slime faux body rubbed its 'face' "Also...be wary..'something' is in my dungeon floors that I do not know of or had any control over before..."

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:10 pm

With her aura blue, Dawn said.., "My piglet found that crystal in the junk pile I'm on while I was over at that den." Dawn pointed at a den with her left hand. "Now before you say anything, the only exit I know of, which is 100 or so meters down South..," Dawn pointed in front of her... "Is blocked by the person who sent me here because of a misunderstanding, so I have nowhere to go. Right now, I'm looking for one of you guys to help me navigate through this place. Think you could do that?" Dawn reached out to the Scraply, as if waiting for a handshake.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:52 pm

Hannah blushed heavily as she fidgeted and squirmed, twisting and turning her bound arouns as she shuddered at the Fruitloonies touch, squeaking and moaning when they neared her more sensitive parts, rubbing her thighs together and biting her lip as she tried to worm out of their grasps, her head snapping up at the sound of Amberlus voice, surprised that it wasn't in her head, only for her eyes to go wide upon seeing the familiar slime form. "o okay, t that makes sense" she stutters trying to hold down her moans as she nods looking around the room trying to figure out which door to take, eyeing Taidana "i think Taidana could use a brea- HEY not there!" she yelps, her face entirely red when she feels one of the Fruitloonies prodding at her pussy

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:54 pm

"Seems like I don't have much of a choice." Taidana couldn't really do anything. Still...He stole a glance at Hannah. She was a stubborn fool, and he could respect that. "You go ahead. My recovery's gonna take a while."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:20 pm

hannah blushes, glaring playfully at Taidana as she tried to worm her way out of the loonies grasp "I'm not a stubborn fool! ... yes you said that out loud" she mumbles the last part, pouting

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:57 am

Taidana chuckled a bit, though he had the galls to look embarrassed. "Really? Must be more spent than I thought."

Still though, he look around for something quick and easy to eat, though he wondered if these Loonies were edible...and if it was wrong to eat them if they just converted them.

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:29 am

Marie gave a muffled yelp as her backside was struck by the doll again. Marie didn't mind it at first, but this was getting out of hand! She also wasn't very sure she liked the look of that extra set of ballet shoes the doll had... Marie could have sworn those weren't there before! Marie tried to give a final curtsy to the doll as a farewell, then she approached one of the mirrors that seemed like a door. The cat was a bit desperate to get out of here, not really considering what lay on the other side.

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:48 am

OOC: Settling of this now, Flashlight the Scraplies can not read aura's.
IC:

-=-=Dawn=-=-

The insect mob gave the girls hand a long look, after a few moments he folded his arms, looking her over with a nod "Whats in it for me, squishy?"

The piglet gave a little snort, it was rummaging a bit through the piles as the blond had meditated in her wait for another scraplie. Seemed at least it was comfortable in the room now somewhat, but it was doing a fair bit of junk gathering to the point it was all but making a nest of scrap where the girl had been sitting in wait.

Amberlust sighed a bit, shaking her head as she seem to focus, at the least the probing limbs of the Fruity's settled, for now. Even giving the bound woman a little space to stand on the ground again, though some of the wandering hands were brushing their way up and down her thighs. The samurai no less so, as something started to reach up from under his own back to the front, the dungeon growled "I swear whoever made these things if he still lives I will enjoy having a chance to teach them a thing or too..Anyway for food you have the Tart's jam still, the breads good too though careful how much you nibble. Too much and you will have some..side effects."

Through her 'distraction' from the fruit fiends hands, Hannah could spy again the other mouse hole 'door' to the next room, though they were likely going to do a fair bit of climbing. As if spotting the worry, the Dungeon chuckled, as several 'cups' formed, steady forming a makeshift set of stairs before the human's eyes. "It's good to be in control again..Although, if you two are rather 'up' for it." She eyed the pair, at least her slime form did, the still present gaze that their manacles gave off to their senses was still more prominent than that. Coughing a bit as she spoke up she nodded "One of the other Minions checked a room back by the core room, a Pleasure Hutch. Before you two ask, its a breeder room for mobs." She said, holding up a hand she gave a nod "There is different rules for that sort of room, but short of it...if you two felt able for it, I can now teleport you two to my core room and back and ahem. You can let out some tension. Well honestly I kind of need some of you minions to mate with the mobs in there to reconnect to the room fully again. Also you can pick up some power from there as well.."

-=-=Marie=-=-

As the feline bee lined her way to the door, she could hear the snap and jingles from the dancing doll, apparently not happy Marie was leaving so suddenly. Once the door had sealed behind her the feline could take a moment to sigh, but she did feel a bit of pressure hit the door, if only somewhat. It did not seem the mob would pursue her..yet..

However, that was not as troubling as what lay before the feline. Or rather, 'not' lay before her. With barely more than a foot space, Maire stood upon the ledge of what appeared to be a massive stone ravine, jagged rocks greet her to either side by the door, a deep drop down that would do far more then just break bone upon a fall and tall 'ceiling' showing a false blue sky above. She could see this fatal climb stretch out, curve here and there, but stretch far past her vision could provide.

"At least your not the one without her arms at the moment Minion, you found one of my quarry rooms. There is a number of doors around but their climbs in any direction between them, should also find the mine shaft entries too around you. If you get to one of those first..before the Puppetette decides to follow, Ill load your bag with mining tools" Amberlust informed the feline, putting some of her concerns away, for the time being. Sadly, this was ended rather quickly by the dungeons next comment "Just hope none of my cavern or flier mobs are in here. I really should have found a way to make it easier to identify the mining rooms more separately."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:56 pm

Hannah sighed in relief, her cheeks still burning with embarrassment as she twisted and turned her bound arms, fidgeting slightly when she feel the fruit fiends hands on her thighs "side effects?' she mumbled curiously in thought as she eyed the bread "I still need to find the metals Maile needs, or at least some way to get her back under your control, heh you think if i offered myself to her as a slave or something she would join you?" she chuckles blushing at the thought. "but...... what kind of mobs are in the pleasure hutch? wouldn't mind being an egg hatchery" she questions, mumbling the last part shyly as she turns to face amberlust once more
Last edited by bond56 on Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:13 pm

"Just teleport me to the bedroom. I can't really do much anyway."

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:24 pm

OOC: I personally felt magic-reading and aura-reading are the same thing since they can both be considered "spiritual." It's a... Depends on the reader sort of thing.
IC:
"Well, the best creatures I can compare a scraply with are ants since they too are hardworking creatures who hardly sleep besides short naps. However, as opposed to the adventure-seeking worker ants, you guys never seem to leave your, technically speaking, "mound."" By mound, Dawn meant the entire junkyard around her. "If my future sight, which I've used to predict a poor friend's mutation two weeks before it happened, is correct... I'd say we'll be going through at the very least three areas before I complete the round trip back to the central hub. That and, considering how long this is taking in real time, my piglet would become a full grown Boarachnid within the time it takes to get to the first or second of these three rooms... That is unless something makes it evolve into a rare, more powerful creature. To sum it all up, you help me find a way out, and I'll let you explore more of the world."

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:07 am

stalker59991 wrote:
-=-=Rena=-=-

"What in my maker's name.." The dungeons voice murmured, hardly even a whisper that the huntress would catch, but the distinct confusion in Amberlust's tone and senses was defiantly present as she absorbed the strange plants scrapping Rena offered. Though for the time she was silent as she seem to examine the new material introduced to her secret forest room, the huntress could sense something nearby again. Apparently her murderous intent was sensed by her target, a deep snort pushed upon leaves before the eight legged monster stomped its way to view, still some distance from the girl. It seemed greatly irritated, its tusks shifting and clicking together as if grinding teeth in rage, patches of fur on its back giving off a subtle glow. As the huntress readied her arm, the same sort of glow, if more prominent, was coming off from her free arm...

"Damn it, okay so, there is some sort of magical infusion happening to you right now, or anything else that took a bite from that damn vine. Just, ah just be careful alright! Your abilities try and hold them back dont use everything in a big shot!" Amberlust warned, her concern was growing again as the Boarachnid squealed and charged digging its cloven feet through the dirt.

"

Focused on the task at hand, Rena concentrated on holding her breathing steady so she wouldnt cut the plant deep enough accidentally. She didnt know and surely didnt want to try as well to see what was liquids or gas was hidden inbetween the plants juices. Her concentration fell as she turned around, resulting in the small whirlwind to fall back into a bag that Rena had hidden at her side. The murderous intent rose once more, seeing that the bastarding creature had returned to catch her apparently.
Little did it know, that the hunter would soon be the prey , which is why Rena started to laugh maniacally ,,YOU...You..YOU are here....?! That you show your self around my self is quite the astonishing feat and not to mention bold as well.I'll make you pay..'' she said, focusing a bolt in her finger, stopping midway however as she listened to amberlusts words im combination with her suddenly glowing arm.
,,Tch..'' was the only sound she could mutter before she gave her self a quick burst at her feet so she could due a flip over the charging animal. She calmed down enough to bring herself back to a rational level and ran into the forest, steadily keeping an eye on her glowing arm. ,,What infusio?! What the hell did i eat?!''

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:17 pm

Marie gulped as she saw the sheer drop before her. The sheer rock face seemed to stretch downward forever, and she wasn't very excited to have to climb down. Swallowing her nervousness, she lowered herself over the edge, clutching at the rock face with her fingers and foot-paws. As she lowered herself down, with almost paranoid care, thoughts of flying mobs were shoved from her mind. A few minutes of climbing felt like hours to Marie, but thankfully, she spotted an outcropping of rock below her. She hurried towards it and as she got closer, she saw an opening in the cliff face, framed in wooden beams. A mine-shaft!!

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:04 pm

"This is an important choice thing Minions. As for the Mob's their spirits called Gear Geists, they are basically item spirits that possess things to give them greater power. Their peaceful so while not in control yet we can speak on calm terms." The dungeon nodded, sighing a little as she settled in herself, one of the fruity loonies making itself her personal seat which she did not seem to pay much mind too. "Im asking if you two can mate with them basically so keep that in mind. And no not being the egg layer or breeder in this case, Minion." She added the last part to Hannah and her hushed comment.

"Mostly their manifistation is essentually humanoid so compatabilitiy wont be an issue. The downside is, well..." She muttered a bit more, if one was not mistaken the slimy form of Amberlust seem to a slight shade redder then she had been normally "You, will have to carry the child for a while. Not months thankfully, us Dungeons speed that 'lengthly' process up greatly thank you very much. But you will..essentually have to be teh child bearer for a bit." She nodded of course, to Hannah.

-=-=Dawn=-=-

"That ain't much squishy" The Scraplie said simply, holding its limbs to the back of its head as it stretched, creating a few metallic creaks from his body as he pointed out "What would stop us from doing it on our lonesome? Ye ain't no barter that's for sure."

The creature had its point, nothing seem to simply 'stop' them from moving out. Maybe it was simply the fact all they cared about was the 'recycling' they worked on so diligently, while only a few, Dawn could sense the sheer joy each one felt after a hard tasked completed. It wasn't just a workaholic mindset they had, it was a prime of their life, simple hard work and the satisfaction of knowing they pulled it off.

"Look Squishy" The Scraplie muttered, giving a nod as it began to walk off "If yer that desperate for help for whatever your yammering bout, might be a Scraplie willing to give yer its claws for a bit...Wont say anything you've offered really would be the honey yer be needing though.."

-=-=Rena=-=-

The Dungeon grumbled, not answering as her concern and irritation grew, before she finally said in a dry voice "'Fuzsha Weed', it drains mana out of the ground into itself and creates pheromones to entice a creatures natural apatite to devour it. The mana gets forced into its eaters cells very quickly..what happens afterwards in the long term I cant say till I study it more, but this thing was made by someone else and forced into my dungeon not long ago."

As Amberlust informed her, Rena's choice to avoid the charge of the Boarachnid proved wise. As its body hurled for the electromancer, the glowing aura from its body intensified, sparking like electricity itself, but nothing Rena had sensed before. Its body moved unnaturally fast, even smashing through a few stones and trees in its path pulverizing holes right through them. From the sight it even burned away at some of the area as it moved

"What I can say from watching though, the mana is going to do really abnormal things to your body, hell its turning that boarachnid into a blazing cannonball.." No sooner had the Dungeon finished with her observations of what had occurred, did the obviously enraged beast manage to right itself, steadying and readying its next charge for the huntress.

-=-=Marie=-=-

"Good Kitty. I'll be sure to get something that can scritch your ears later for this." Amberlust said in a slightly playful tone, as the feline steadied her foothold she felt her pack increase its weight load once more. A check, Marie found herself now supporting a rather silvery metal pickax, a crimson spade, and a band that seem right ot fit about her head with a crystal upon it. "The headgear has a sol crystal on it. Basically a light to keep your path illuminated. A single tap will get it of decent illumination but two more will brighten it considerably. Don't burn your eyes though. Also I will fll the pack with Sol Torches you can leave as you dig on through, to keep from getting lost."

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:36 pm

"True. All I got is..." Dawn looked into her bag. "Boarachnid mud and two rutabagas. Supposedly, mud manipulated by a Boarachnid has weblike properties." Dawn reached into her bag, then dipped her index finger and thumb into the mud and pulled them apart. Between the fingers, the mud seemed to form a nearly-solid string, much like a web. Dawn then picked up a steel soup can and pressed the can against the muddy web... And the web dented the can while remaining intact. "Yep. Stronger than steel. Beyond that, boarachnid venom can be turned into its antidote like most venoms, but you're already immune to that stuff since you're made of metal."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:51 pm

Hannah squeaked in surprise, blushing heavily at amberlust acknowledgment of her hushed comment as she looked at the ground shyly, nodding quickly as she listened to her."o okay M miss, t though i d dont think i w will b be able to help there" she stutters. struggling to calm her nerves as she pulled at her bound arms, the chains clinking and clanking with her movement "i still got t to get Maile the metals s she wanted so s she would r release me, a and hopefully win her over with them. a and b beside i d dont r really s swing f for t the team...." she trails off at the end

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:26 am

"I am a wanderer, bound to no man nor passion. Never to burden loins with my seed." Taidana wasn't interested in anything remotely like settling down.

Anmorph Crystol

Postby Anmorph Crystol » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:30 am

OOC: Sorry, was busy and what not... Hard days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stalker59991 wrote:
"The human decided to point some mobs in my direction. So, going to have to put defenses there till I can get control or ensure they wont come in here and make my core more damaged than it is.."-

I just shrugged, making note that I didn't care, until a voice whispered coming from my robes.

stalker59991 wrote:"My Dungeon, lady Amberlust? I...still can not recall you..or our pact..forgive us.."

"Human greed my dear spirit...not your fault..if I had been a weaker dungeon copied from my siblings design I would likely be dead anyway.. "Well done...ruler..humph, cant say I imagined I would get a higher bloodline as a minion, you carry yourself better than the mortals around my world I must say. If you wish to venture uncharted rooms, none have explored those.""No ones ventured there, sadly the southern most room is a puzzle room we will need some particular loot I had somewhere else. Unfortunately with the rooms scrambled somehow, finding it will be the needle in our haystack."' "Also...be wary..'something' is in my dungeon floors that I do not know of or had any control over before..."

My ears pointed up and a evil smile appear on my face.

-So A newcomer has come... Maybe it will be delightful to slice it to pieces.-I said, caressing my sword.- Don't worry, I have fought more battles and wars than you can imagine. I am no king for no reason at all.

I turn to my options and walk to the first door from the east, I was not sure what I would find next, but it may be dangerous this time.

-I been lucky by now, let's keep up so I can return to Bestialia sooner.-said, as I opened the door and come in.
Last edited by Anmorph Crystol on Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:50 am

Anmorph Crystol wrote:OOC: Sorry, was busy and what not... Hard days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stalker59991 wrote:
"The human decided to point some mobs in my direction. So, going to have to put defenses there till I can get control or ensure they wont come in here and make my core more damaged than it is.."-

I just shrugged, making note that I didn't care, until a voice whispered coming from my robes.

stalker59991 wrote:"My Dungeon, lady Amberlust? I...still can not recall you..or our pact..forgive us.."

"Human greed my dear spirit...not your fault..if I had been a weaker dungeon copied from my siblings design I would likely be dead anyway.. "Well done...ruler..humph, cant say I imagined I would get a higher bloodline as a minion, you carry yourself better than the mortals around my world I must say. If you wish to venture uncharted rooms, none have explored those.""No ones ventured there, sadly the southern most room is a puzzle room we will need some particular loot I had somewhere else. Unfortunately with the rooms scrambled somehow, finding it will be the needle in our haystack."' "Also...be wary..'something' is in my dungeon floors that I do not know of or had any control over before..."

My ears pointed up and a evil smile appear on my face.

-So A newcomer has come... Maybe it will be delightful to slice it to pieces.-I said, caressing my sword.- Don't worry, I have fought more battles and wars than you can imagine. I am no king for no reason at all.

I turn to my options and walk to the north east door, I was not sure what I would find next, but it may be dangerous this time.

-I been lucky by now, let's keep up so I can return to Bestialia sooner.-said, as I opened the door and come in.

((Bruh, that's the door Amberlust sealed.))

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:58 am

Rena sweated a bit , feeling a mix of anger and sadness while she was running away from the blazing hot creature that wanted her dead. ,,Hopefully it would turn my body in something more durable, like latex or something, at the very least i could deal with that. But seeing how that beast there is reacting, i suppose if i think too much about it, chances are high for me becoming a rampant berserker.It seems somewhat given that the plant seems to leach and amplify anger,the creature didnt seem to react that hugely aggressive before.''she answered. She gave herself a quick burst again, resulting in her putting a dent into the nearby tree. While she was doing that in repeating motion, she was able to walk up it. Knowing however that it probably wont hold for long , she jumped down again.

,, I suppose the only thing i can do to test its effect is to sacrifice something. Tch, if only i had my spear with me. '' she growled, concentrating a bolt into one finger of her blue glowing hand, naturally shooting away afterwards. ,,Lets see how much this will do me good''

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:22 am

Marie purred, distracted by the thought of being scratched between the ears. She shook her head, trying to focus on the task at hand. She looped the band of the sol crystal over her ears and fastened it to her head. She tapped the crystal once, keeping it on a low setting. Her eyes were pretty sensitive in the dark so she didn't need it any brighter. As her eyes adjusted, her pupils dilated becoming round black pools. Marie took the pickaxe in hand and began to trek deeper into the mine. She tried to ask Amberlust, 'What kind of ore should I be on the lookout for?' but because of her gag, it came out as a series of unintelligible grunts and mmphs.

Anmorph Crystol

Postby Anmorph Crystol » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:37 pm

OOC: Changed

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:44 pm

OOC: unfortunatly Flashlight the mud only has the web like function 'after' the boarachnids shook it off their hide. Since Dawn scooped from the ground its not much more than average dirt and water. Also, try not to use too much 'slang' a bit, English is not Anmorphs first language besides, he means the second one on the eastern wall not the southern wall like Dawn has traversed.
IC:

-=-=Dawn=-=-

"Can't do much with earth squishy, enchanted or not, we drain out magic that's been de-synched from nature. Yer pretty much offering us something we do all the time. Yer better work yer bartering if you intend to ask any for help that's for sure." The insect grumbled, clicking his digits a bit against each other before he nodded "If you had some more gear or something to offer though might be worth the expenses.."

"T team'? Oh you mean your homosexual?" The dungeon muttered, shrugging with a chuckle "Ah, you mortals some times. That's not a problem things considered we are talking about spirits."

Shaking her head, or the slimy form she was taking at least Amberlust went on "With these guys, they need the essence of another spirit to mate as equal to any seed or egg a living body can produce. So trust me, comparability is not an issue for 'gender'. My maker you poor organics and your limitations though as for settling down warrior that's not an issue either. For these guys tis just a matter of getting a spark of life then having that spark find an item to possess."

-=-=Anmorph=-=-

The vulpine pushed through the door, though it did not seem to just lead through to another room like the others, it first went though a thin hallway, big enough for two people to fit but not much else. No details were about save a few odd turns here and there. Anmorph could sense a bit of magic to the space than before, some sort of warping agent of a spell to perhaps allow the rooms to warp and mix just right for the spaces they provided. Regardless, when he finished his track through to the actual next room, another set of oddities were before the vulpine.

It was almost a replicate of the last room, at first giving Anmorph perhaps the impression he was in another 'pleasure hutch' room, spacious, lots of draped silks and the likes. However that is where it ended to replicating the pleasure hutch, as he pushed past the silks, he could see a large four poster bed, and numerous sheets and fabrics alone the floor, a window with a faux evening sky overlooking a field and several aged looking bits of furniture and dressings about. For one of a more modern age it looked akin to a bedroom during a 'sleep over'. As he looked cautiously for the mobs in command, he could see a few bits of feminine clothing around the room. Seem there was at least a humanoid shape in there if not several females but as for their location, that was another matter all together...

"Master, I sense...another spirit near by...I can not see it, it is not my kin but it is hiding near us.."

-=-=Rena=-=-

The huntress finger seem to glow with more intensity, a great heat began to spread along her joints to the tip as it stretched out. The sparks from her bolt began to set off, and were followed by the dripping of what at first appeared liquid, or sweet perhaps. But the liquid gave off a brilliant glow that could match her greatest bolt of electricity. As she sent the attack towards the charging enraged beast, the liquid fired being drawn into the energies archway, piercing through the Boarachnid and causing the beast to come to a crashing halt before Rena without so much as a squeal.

The intensity of the heat was still strong from both her arm and the now motionless mob before her. Though thankfully it was not hurting her, yet, Rena could see the damage easily on the corps. The blast did burn right through it and she could see a clear hole through everything in her path where she struck out. Everything the bolt of energy traveled against wasn't just struck, it was incinerated with extreme heat of liquid energy. Most of the boarachnid had been burnt from the inside out from the single shot, so she could only imagine the damage through the room as well.

"By the maker...was that...yes..'plasma' your bodies producing plasma..."

-=-=Marie=-=-

"Note self if we get some strong stuff make something that can cut that gag off you..unless you prefer it" Amberlust teased, as Marie made her way deeper into the mine shaft she could feel the Dungeons gaze grow around her, from the first bit of travel the feline could not see much else besides rock and dirt around her. But finally, her light caused a bit of a sparkle on the ground, earning the dungeons interest. After a little bit of picking with the tools, Marie was easily able to clear away enough earth to give the sparkling mineral a good glance over. It was some sort of crystal, a bit off a shade of black, but, as she turned her head and thus the light, Marie could see the crystal had absorbed some light giving an odd silvery light, at least for a few moments after the light left its surface. It was not much just yet, enough for perhaps a small handful from the looks of the spot, but it seem to be perhaps part of a vein that she could cleave into a bit.

"Midniticke, not a bad find. It's not one of my rarer or more special ores I had but its not as hopeless as nickle or aluminum. Amberlust informed her, earning a bit of pleasure and joy at the rather good find, the dungeon went on "Its good for some decent enchanted spells and upgrades, much better than the stuff I had before. Hurry up I'm getting hungry at this point cleave it out and feed me Minion and Ill defiantly see to giving you a nice reward."

Anmorph Crystol

Postby Anmorph Crystol » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:20 pm

As I came in, I noticed the change in the place, all with the room like and the female clothes around, I sensed as well the spirit around.

-I noticed my dear Kurogane.-I nod, trying to feel and locate the spirit.- Time for some magic... -I closed my eyes and focus my energy to my eyes.- I call upon the darkness around me, serve me well as the devil I am, feed my eyes with darkness, with the all might dark power, to be able to see the unseen... Demon eyes!!!

My eyes turnedbright red, and I could see more than anything, able to ssee even the aura of the spirit hiding. I took a careful look out around, my paw ready at my katana to counter any attack.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:25 pm

"Hold up..." Dawn looked at herself, then blushed. "Are you implying I should... Undress?!"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:36 pm

Hannah blushed, pouting at amberlust as she nod, mumbling something to herself in thought, mulling it over with herself before nodding shyly, kicking the ground "t then, since i im not g gonna b be much h help o other w wise, why not? though Taidana? can you keep an eye out for the metal i need if your gonna continue to explore?"

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:31 am

Even Rena came to a surprise at the sudden sensation building itself up in her arm ,concluding in her finger. She clenched and shut her eyes, fighting against the pain that came in addition to it. As she opened them up again, everything already passed over her. She looked in disbelief at the boar and than back at her finger. While one of her bolts could easily rip through an animal, she never had expected it to shoot something this strong , that practically incinerated a whole throughout her enemy.
,,What?...'' she muttered , getting closer to the crashed boar to take a closer look. She was surprised when Amberlust finally mentioned what it all wass about. ,,I ...can shoot plasma? Neat!'' she said and giggled ,but she quickly turned back to a worrysome place ,,but i suppose its not my power right? i think if i overdo it, i could put serious harm on my body.''

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:12 pm

Really, the idea of having a child didn't flatter him. Especially as that child would become part of the dungeon, and if circumstances were to bring him back in normally...No, he was thinking too far ahead.

Moving his limbs, he was glad that his movement came back. He stood up. "Very well, I'll keep an eye. But first...May I have my coat back?"

Whether he gets it back or not, he headed towards the door on top of the cup stairs.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:31 pm

Hannah blink, nodding as she slipped off the coat, tossing it to him "sure, it's yours anyways"

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:58 pm

Marie bushed and mumbled quietly. She didn't dislike the gag really, and she looked kind of nice in it. Marie pushed that thought from her mind and tried to focus on harvesting the ore for Amberlust. Marie was starting to grow fond of her, at the very least, she enjoyed that Amberlust was being friendlier. It made Marie more eager to serve her!

Marie began to swing the pickaxe, burying it's point into the stone again and again. Small clouds of dust began to drift into the beam of light as chunks of the ore began to fall from the wall. Mare bent down and picked up some of the larger (about the size of an apple) chunks and dropped them into Amberlust's side of the bag.

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:19 pm

-=-=Anmorph=-=-

As the fox mans eyes turned to the colors of a brilliant blaze, the sight of magical aura and spiritual power filled his vision. Despite the obviously magical nature of the 'dungeon' the walls did not give off an easily noticeable glow nor did some of the furniture. Perhaps it was because of its strange 'living' nature or not, but at the least it could perhaps be a useful fact for another time. For now though, the demon eye's allowed Anmorph to view what he could not before, the clothing tossed besides the bed and furniture no longer were empty nightgowns, two of them were perched upon their fabrics were the glowing forms of young women wearing naught but their gowns. Long, light silk sleeve and dress alike, they appeared rather simple in nature.

Also appearing to his view were the sleeping sacks as well, at least one of them was glowing faintly, the spirit possessing it seemed asleep, much like the two within the nightgowns it was a young human female, though the fox could not see much else besides their face and the slightly stuffed figure underneath the sleeping bag itself. On top of that there was a particularly high level of power emanating from the mirror of the vanity desk which one of the spirits were resting upon.

"These..I am not sure, but like my kin, they are not native born to the Dungeon. I sense the air of another realm from them, Master.." Kurogane muttered cautiously, the Geist's fused tunic along the Vulpine growing a bit course, perhaps in preparation against the room and its mobs.

-=-=Dawn=-=-

"Jeez you squishies sometimes.." the insect grumbled rubbing his face "I mean items you twit! Your not even carrying much in terms of enchantments or the likes cept that little gem on your wrist and the pack and with the exception of that lock on your arm the bags not much to barter for 'round here" The Scraplie growled out in a rather louder tone, as he did the Boarachnid piglet squealed in irritation in response, though both became distracted looking off to the side as something moved.

It was not too surprisingly a pile of scrap, and of course a Scraplie underneath it. Though there was some noticeable quirks to this one, its metallic frame was partly painted, at least splatters of some bright colors sprayed along its back and arms. Also its goggles seemed a bit more complex, small gears and parts that the others did not seem to normally have litter about it as well as spare lenses hanging like ornaments. As it clawed its way through the rubble it grumbled a fair bit looking over another of those tubes and crystals, or 'charges' as Dawn had been told. Though this one was larger, a whole foot in length and a half of that in withe. "Ah, 'nother drop on that...eh? A squishy?"

-=-Hannah=-=-

"Right than, back you go then." The dungeon nodded, her slime mass suddenly grew, before it shot out and came crashing down upon the bondage armor woman. Just as Hannah's body would begin to panic from the sudden loss of air and its normal senses as if it was being devoured like some of the things fed to the bags, the black haired beauty came tumbling out again as the gooey material 'spat' her back out. Once the shock of the act was past her, Hannah could look around taking note that she was, indeed, back to the Core chamber. The Dungeon crystal above her and Amberlust's 'body' slithering behind her.

"Fastest and less energy consuming way to bring you here and there as need be. Should warn you though Minion some of your senses might be a little more 'sensitive' than before and that is not sexual jest to make sure your already naughty mind does not go any further."

Amberlust allowed Hannah some time to steady herself from the teleportation, if that's what it really was anyway, indeed though as she was warned, the bound woman swore she could hear each small breeze brush on each individual stone almost, the taste in the air more prominent than before. Whatever that she just went through, it simply brought her senses to a more attuned moment, though sadly it was not rather pleasnt as some of the sensations would simply at first rattle her nerves or irritate in some shape or form. More so with the accursed armor being fused to her in such a way that she was more helpless with it than without it. Once steady again, the slimy appendages of the Dungeons makeshift body ushered her towards the door, leading her to the silken chamber she was told was 'the Gear Geists pleasure hutch.'

With the door closing softly behind her, a strange tingle went up the woman's back. No sooner did it peak at her crown did the wisp of a spirit flame came to her, before taking form of a long dagger fingered woman in a ghostly appearance. The long thin blade digits gently brushed along he armor, sending a warmth through Hannah's flesh underneath before it spoke "A kind Mistress...welcome to our dwelling..."

-=-=Rena=-=-

"Very much so.." The dungeon said after a few silent moments, tension growing in her voice, almost as if she was fidgeting at the spectacle that had occurred "It..it could be burning your life force or soul up, or your bodies cell reproduction or eating away its natural reserves or..nah no I should respawn you back here get that crap out of you before it gets worse Or or..."

The huntress, distracted from the shock and anger from before after ingesting the strange plant would come to sense something. Panic perhaps, uncertainty...fear? Though was it for Amberlust's own welfare or another reason on Rena's own sake that could be debated without a voiced thought from the Dungeon itself. But regardless, it sounded as if Amberlust was absolutely terrified over the prospect that this new ability would harm Rena's body in some way or form..

-=-=Taidana=-=-

As the Samurai climbed his way to the door, the Fruity Loonies did not give him much space on the matter. Every chance they had they fondled, caressed or tried to entice his more 'carnal instincts'. Though the Dungeon growled upon them to settle it did little more than stall and stay most of their more basic ravaging instincts. Truthfully from what he could see, if she stopped her focus for perhaps more than a moment Taidana would likely have lost his chance to move out without at least being a fruit woman's plaything.

With little else than 'heavy petting' Taidana would at last make his way through the mouse hole shaped doorway. Pushing past it was a bit of a surprise as it was a struggle, something was pushed against it on the other side. Being careful it was not a slumbering massive beast or trap, the samruai could manage to make his way in finally, the room was large, but dark. Mold and stale air assaulted his senses as he finally stepped in to dusty, unkempt stone paved floor. Several alcoves and grooves all around carved through stone and dirt, webbing both arachnid and dust hung all around with only a few torches to light the dark chamber. After a bit of looking, the alcoves showed something perhaps less pleasing to the senses, bone. Not bone of just beast or monster, but many many human remains were within each space with only few others around. Scrapes of leathers, warn tattered fabrics if any and metal all could be seen in rusted decay as well. As much as he looked, only one thing came to mind...a crypt.

"A Necromancers locker chamber, sigh not one of my more charming rooms, sorry you have to explore through my more cliche chambers Minion." Amberlust spoke out after a time. Seem she was growing distracted, or perhaps just not as attentive to the Samurais motions t the moment or the likes "Its a puzzle room, should be scrolls or tomes around for clues, solve it and the door opens fail it and the mobs show up. And sorry don't ask for the answers, I made it so it resets and randomizes for each new adventurer who enters and unless I was connected to this room I can't peak otherwise.."

-=-=Marie=-=-

"Aaah, that hits the spot. Ooh and my head feels just a pinch more clearer for that too.." the Dungeon gave a pleased and content moan and sigh, not quite euphoric or the sounds of stated hunger. But perhaps right between them. Apparently the act or 'regaining' her past parts was something hard to place, perhaps like recalling or revealing an ailment from struggling with a thought perhaps or the like. Well regardless Amberlust sounded rather pleased by the find, as the dust cleared and Marie could get the crystals light to shine down ahead, the feline could see a bit more of the shaft leading down. But, after a bit, and with a few more steps to check and be sure, something changed in the path. While the shaft continued somewhat downward at a safe slope, with sturdy wood to support the tunnel for some time, a path seem more recently carved out leading down to the right. What stood out though besides the lack of aged earth from being cleaved, was the support beams, not of wood, but, sandstone?

Return to “Product Testing (Roleplay)”