Village of Vile Liege

They are free to try them out before they buy them.
Flashlight237

Re: Village of Vile Liege

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:42 pm

((If there's one thing I'm glad I've missed out on from an internet outage, it's the fact that I just had a superboss thrown at me from the get-go.))
"Are you friggin' kidding me?!" Dawn shouted. "Oh, hell no! The only person I've ever seen with the capability of taking this guy out with ease is Trina Riffin. I'm out of here." Dawn ran off. Good thing turtles are slow fuckers; then again, a 500-meter tortoise would probably outrun a human's sneeze (if proportionate comparison with a gopher tortoise is correct) if it were to start moving.

((The exact timeframe Trina annihilates two mountains is 19:08.))

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:35 pm

((dramatic cackling))

Thankfully, it seems that the Turtle King was not going to chase her. Still, when Dawn looked back, the Turtle King somehow vanished. She couldn't even detect its aura.

Still, should she risk going further into the wilderness, or head back to the safety of the town?

---

"Don't worry, I'll save you!" Harold quickly ran into battle, and the Feral Fangs drew their attention to him, ignoring the girls.

Long story short, Harold barely managed to win, but the Feral Fangs laid dead at his feet. "Glad I went to the item shop first. Hey, you girls alright?"

"Yeah, I good. It'll take a lot more than that to stop me." Aleya shakily got to her feet. WAAARK! "Calm down, will you!"

Aleya proceeded to chase the chocobo, momentarily forgetting about the whistles.

---

It seems to be a box of potions, but what caught Hannah's eyes was the shape of the bottles. Those kinds of bottles, outside of secret markets, drop from Succubi, and they usually have interesting effects. Looking through the bottles, there were some of the labels that stood out:

Midnight Bliss - Turns the imbiber into a sexy girl, regardless of gender or sexiness.
Antishock Salve - Covers the imbiber in a bouncy goo that nullifies Bolt.
Pain Inverter - Turns painful hits into pleasurable heals.
Dodgy Slime - Grants the imbiber increased evasion and decreased accuracy.
Dollify Potion - Turns the imbiber into a doll.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:25 pm

Hannah blushed slightly upon noticing the bottles designs and shapes, chuckling lightly "I knew that we'd have more monster drops then most, if not all other towns, but Succubi potions? these things are outrageously expensive on market and ridiculously hard to get" she hums, her chuckles dying down as she pulls out a few of the potions, reading off the labels "Midnight Bliss, Pain Inverter, ... Dollify Potion? I might have to take some of these home and try them out myself, let see what else we got here" she continues, slipping the Midnight Bliss and Dollify potions into her personal inventory while she open the other one before downing it as she goes back to searching mumbling to herself " I wounder if the other stores has stuff like this hidden in their inventories...."

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:31 pm

The Pain Inverter left her feeling a bit hot. Hannah couldn't really do anything here to test the potion, yet when she looked at the potions once more, thought about looking for more of these in the other stores, the idea was very tempting. A suggestive side-effect, but hopefully she can resist it.

Another look at the box revealed several more potions:

Super Stam - Immunity to status effects like sleep and grants increased Endurance.
Facesteal Salve - Make identity theft easy.
NPC'Nade - Disguise oneself as a non-important character.
Bodysculpt - Readjust your body with your own hands.

...There were also more bottles she haven't seen before, and even thought there were no words of them, each one of these new bottles were stamped with an image of a creature or monster.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:50 pm

"That was a hassle... Okay... Looks like I'm gonna have to keep going." Dawn continued going westward.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:46 pm

Hannah's face flushed red with arousal, shuddering as the heat enveloped her causing her to rub her thighs together as she nibbled on her lip "you think the armory would have some bondage, or other sex toys" she murmured her eyes glazed over slightly, sitting there leaning against the crate for a few minuets as she struggled against the suggestive side-effects. shaking her head as she closes her eyes, snapping herself out of it though she was still blushing with arousal, resting her head in her hands ".. stronger then I thought, ugh here's hoping the side effects aren't permanent as the main effects" she groans, listening for anyone entering the shop as she pulls out the Bodysculpt potion and a few of the unlabeled ones, one had a picture of what looked like a naga, another could be classified under minotaur, but the body felt more like a cow. and the last one was a weird mix of slug and girl ".. don't tell me this is what I think it is" hannah mumbles shaking the bottles slightly, studying the liquid inside

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:01 am

Nitocris sharpened her focus , not to accidentally get in the focus of the fang. And as all seemed over, she herself wanted to run into the beast to save her friend too. Thankfully she didnt have too as finally an adventurer showed up to slay the vile beast in front of them. While he barely managed to do so, Nitocris was still feeling in debt to him. She went closer and took one, turning around afterwards to present it to harold and put it in his hands ,, im still new to the farm, so i dont know what these are for, but im sure that you more than deserve one, for saving mine and Aleyas life. Thank you very much"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:23 am

Dawn found two Spiny Spiders. They were only Level 36, though they were as long as her and they seem to be part cactus. Fortunately, it seems that one of them caught a sleeping spell, so she only had one to worry about.

The awake Spiny Spider shot 99 Needles at her.

---

It seems that Hannah just found Essences. They are super-rare materials that was supposedly made from the being of monsters and is used to create very-super-rare potions and weapons. However, the substance of being was very concentrated, and there were rumors that Essence for this reason could temporarily transform a human if spilled.

...Sounds fun.

---

"No problem. It's a hero's duty to save others." Harold looked at the whistle and blew it.

TWEEEEEEEeT!

Wark!

The Chocobo ran over to Harold and stopped in front of him, a bit calmer. Harold gave the chocobo a quick pat and mounted him. A quick nod..."Let's go, Coco!"

Wark!

Harold quickly left the farm, probably the village too.

"...His name Sir Alexander the Second. Now we got to get another Chocobo or two." Aleya moaned. She stopped to catch her breath. "Hm, do you think we're going to get more Fangs if another hero comes? Maybe they'll not come if we ask them to grab their own Chocobo or get them to grab something from town. So, uh, what else do you think we should do?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:32 pm

Hannah's eyes widen once she realized what was in the bottle, shuddering at the thought as the side effect gave her some rather interesting idea's. before she bite down on her lip, standing up on shaky legs "no, I s shouldn't do anything here,I s should g go home" she mumbles to her as she put the Essence bottles and Bodysculpt potion into her inv with the others. exiting her shop as she cast a sideways glance towards the armory, slowing down around the pub as she struggles against the side effects, making her way to the first housing are where her house is. trying and failing to not be seen by the other, not wanting to worry them or anything, trying to play it off as her checks continue to glow a light pink

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:56 pm

"Hmph." Dawn cast her bubble spell around herself, blocking the needles. "That'll be an annoyance. I wonder what my aura can tell me about these guys..." Keeping her bubble up, Dawn tried analyzing the spider. "Oh my... These guys can hold water for several days... They'll heal if someone went out of their way to use a water spell on them; however, they're weak to fire as plants tend to be... I don't have fire magic yet, so I'm stuck with a basic attack... Speaking of which..." Dawn pointed her right arm at the awake spider. "How about a little aura?" Dawn fired a couple of ki blasts at the awake spider.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:37 am

Nitocris smiled and stepped back, interested in seeing the flute do its work as then also the chocobo approached fast. There wasnt much time for a goodbye, which is why she just hastily patted the animal on the head before it went of into the sunset.
She then turned around hastily to help the exhausted Aleya.
,,Sorry dear, i just couldnt help myself kind of. Even though he barely did, he saved our lives. I didnt want to make problems for the farm." She said in an apologising manner.
She gave Aleyas question some thought and answered ,, what do you think ofthis.We could ask them to grab us something from the town and also bring us chocobo eggs , that way we can also give out some animals if need be, we could also make them rentable in return for money or potions? What do you suggest?"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:53 pm

Aleya tried to decode what Nitocris said. She's not very good at it. "Hehe, I'll let you handle the quest stuff. Speaking of potions, I should grab one or two for that bruise, then I'll check and see if we need to patch up anything here. Don't forgot to get something for yourself to eat!"

Aleya headed back to town.

---

The spider was bothered by the blasts and chittered at Dawn, but it doesn't seem to be worn down much; of course, a Lvl 30-ish monster's healthpool was much larger compared to a Level one Mage.

The spider turned around and a large needle popped up from its posterior. Unlike the other 99 needles, this one was big and seems to glisten with some sort of fluid, but like the other 99 needles, it sniped that needle at Dawn.

---

The only one to see Hannah was Demona (or Angela, twins), but thankfully chalked her behavior up to tiredness. Now that Hannah was alone at home, it's surprising she lasted this long under the Pain Inverter. She could feel its effects starting to wane, even if the feeling to have something done to her remained strong.

Since that part was out of the way, what would Hannah do now?

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:42 pm

Nitocri seemed to have been lost in thoughts as she then to her dismay saw Aleya go off to the town to grab some potion. She held out a hand and sighed, realising that she confused her colleague once again. ,,O..Okay! Take care!" She shouted after her as she then came to the realisation that it was already noon and her tummy started to growl. She hopped over the barrier and headed to town as well, looking for a cafe to grab something to eat while thinking about how to structure the quest.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

closing the door behind her, Hannah set her potions down on the table before peeling the labels off and sitting down as she looks them over. "probably shouldn't have used the pain inverter, can't really hurt myself" she mumbles, sighing softly as she feels the affects start to weaken and wane. though as she looked over the other potions a smirk slowly pulled at her lips. "although i still have these, and i could always get more from the crate" she hums, reaching for the Midnight Bliss potion. only to jump slightly at a sudden loud bang, as she looks around to see what it was, she unknowingly grabbed the Dollify Potion, instead of Midnight Bliss. shrugging it off she turns back to her potions, drinking the one in her hand
Last edited by bond56 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:23 pm

"Whoa!" Dawn dodged the quickest way possible: a sidestep courtesy of Super Smash Bros. "I don't plan on hallucinating today, buddy." Dawn fired a couple more ki blasts.

Whether the ki blasts would hit or not, the next move Dawn would make is to attempt to catch and tame the creature. The word "recruit" can also be used, but whatever. Dawn cast a bubble... This time, on the spider. Knowing the spider would try to get out, Dawn decided to soothe it. "It's okay.... Dawnie's here to help you..."

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:55 pm

The Spiny Spider struggles, but it doesn't seem soothed. In normal cases, a class like Beastmaster or certain spells like Dominate would have worked wonders. If Dawn had done similar feats in the past, those traits came with the Charisma of a hero, but she's just an Adventurer now.

Sadly, a second needle was fired at her ass before she could work further. The second spider has awoken.

---

Nitocris ended up at the pub, where Aka Moro set out dishes for one of the twins and...Duskre?

"Don't worry, I doubt that hero will be back anytime soon." Duskre took a sip of her coffee. "Actually, there's something I want to check up on first, but it seems you have something on your mind..."

Duskre listened. "Your partner's right. Those Feral Fangs will keep breaking in until you get a quest change. However, gathering goods is just too easy and gathering eggs is just too hard unless you know where you're going, and I doubt you can make them grow fast enough to be ridable. Hm...Let me check something."

Duskre pulled out a tablet (that looked similar to an Ipad with demon wings) and pulled up some information. She pointed at a map. "We're already shipping you some Geisha Greens, but you can find a fresh batch at this former Chocobo Nest. You could ask an adventurer to gather some of the seeds there in exchange for the reward, or perhaps send one of your friends there to play as quest bait."

"Former?" Aka Moro wondered.

"Some of the monsters took over, and now they're in the stage of infighting. Under normal circumstances, I can't play favorites with them, but..." Duskre nodded at her proposal. "If your quest happens to go their way, I can give authority to one of the groups there. I mean, you don't have to choose this option, but it'll take care of both our problems. These are the four groups in case you're interested:"

Sourfang - An overgrown Feral Fang.
Hawk Eye - An Augury with one good eye.
Spiny Gigander - A giant Spiny Spiderpider that likes hunting small bird.
Ultratoad - A Gigatoad of a different color

"As for the rest, I can't say what's good for humans, but I'll take a look and see what human-run Chocobo farms are doing."

---

It happened too quickly. When Hannah regained her bearings, she immediately noticed that things looked a bit bigger, but the reflection if the glass bottle told her the truth: She had become a foot-tall doll! It was more accurate to say that she had become a human teddy bear, though she still had reasonably-proportioned breasts but her head was big. She didn't have any fingers and toes, nor did she have eyes, considering that buttons replaced them instead. In fact, other than her stitched mouth and laced crotch, it seems that Hannah didn't have any other noteworthy details. She also noticed that the Dollify Potion had a disclaimer that said: Results can vary.

Thankfully, Hannah can still move, at it seems like her clothes have shrank with her.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:18 pm

"What in the name of Davy Jones' Locker..? Aipp!" Dawn felt a push forward from the needle that had just jabbed her. "Nngh..!" Dawn pulled out the needle. "That was a dirty trick, buddy. And that's coming from a girl who works with Mother Nature."

Dawn slide-kicked underneath or past the spider that just shot at her, if only to re-orient herself since the thing would dodge the slide anyhow. "Word of advice, don't mess with an aura reader, even if she's a lowly Level 1 adventurer." Dawn, as usual, fired two ki blasts. This time, they split evenly between the two spiders; one ki blast for each.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:54 pm

If that needle hadn't dropped Dawn's HP, the fluid on it will, and Dawn was beginning to feel its effect. It contained a combination of Poison and Confusion, and as she felt herself weakened, she also found herself unable to focus on the shapes before her.

Even knowing where to aim, Dawn only hit one of the spiders; the other Aura projectile bounced of a rock and flew back at her!

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:22 pm

Hannah groaned, sitting up "ugh, wrong potion" she mumbled as she looked around her house, blinking in surprise at the sheer size of everything as she stood up only to catch sight of her reflection in the bottle causing her to blush as she practically does a double take ".. this was not what i was expecting, it .. has a time limit right" Hannah mumbles as she moves to the bottle, reading over the label

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:40 pm

"Oof!" Dawn felt the other ki blast smack her in the side. "Damn... That was a particular annoyance I had with confusion... There's an off-chance of hitting myself... Dealing as much damage as I would with a typeless basic attack..."

"I guess I'm gonna have to... Give it my all... If I want to get any EXP from at least ONE of these nutbags..." Dawn aimed her arm at the spiders in front of her (or a rough idea of where they were), then charged up a wave of aura... "Limit Break... Aura Blast!"

An audible DBZ energy wave sound effect was heard as an energy wave wide as a Kamehameha was fired at the spiders.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:23 pm

Thankfully, three points stood out about the Dollify's limits: She'll revert to her human state in half an hour, but only if she didn't have anything inside her or inhibiting her changes. The third point was that Hannah could try to drink the Dollify potion again and get a different result, though none of the result would make her human faster.

---

DING
DING
DING
DOMG
DING
DING

Dawn's Limit Break managed to kill one spider. The other spider looked between Dawn and the ashes of its comrade, understandably hesitant, but not ready to run away. Dawn also noticed that this surviving spider was also in the blast radius of the attack.

Oh, and Dawn leveled up 6 times.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:45 pm

"okay, easy enough, just gotta wait half an hour, here hoping nothing happens during that time" Hannah mumbles to herself before pushing the potion bottle over slightly, just enough so she can take another sip without spilling the rest, "got nothing better to do" she hums holding onto the bottle as she moves around it. taking another sip of the potion, which to her was just a drop, before she let the bottle go

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:22 pm

So this is what 1200 EXP feels like? Dawn thought... If that's the case, then another 1200 EXP won't be AS substantial of a boost; just a move from Level 7 to Level 9. That "DOMG" among the "DINGs" must mean a more significant upgrade has happened, though... I wonder what it was...
Dawn let something out of her hand... A ball of fire to be exact. "How cliche... The first spell I learn is fire."
On the downside... If poison damage scales with my Maximum HP, then the spider poison may be more than likely to screw me over. Welp, let's try this new spell while I can, and hope I don't miss.
Dawn took aim at the remaining spider with her new power. "I hope you like Cambodian." Dawn shot the fireball.

((In case you ask, these were the references I've used.: https://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/562865-fina ... faqs/39433
https://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/562865-fina ... faqs/11114 ))

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:00 am

Nitocris stepped slowly into the cafe, slightly exhausted and still hungry, now even more thanks to her hasty run over to the town.
She sat down next to a group of people that seemed familiar to her but from which she didnt really remember their names from. She grabbed a sandwich and payed it with a few goldpieces that she brought with her and started munching at it while she thanked the person for the coffee before finishing up to listen to the conversation.

She was slightly worried about the fact that a hero seems to be gone but also wanted to be of aid, given that they both seemed to wait for an answer from her as well.

,,I suppose the spiny gigander might be perfect for the job. Someone just has to stop it before it snacks on the caught eggs. Otherwise we could send in sourfang. Im trying to think of something in the meanwhile for the quest. As for the bait.." she pondered with a slightly blushed face ,,what do you need a bait for? I could try ... being one, if you want. I have been a hero before." She added proudly.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:16 pm

Aka Moro hummed. "Good question. Why are you setting up other monsters to be hunted by Heroes?"

"Ah, you're thinking like an Adventurer. Well, monsters get paid to take down Heroes and Adventurers. Bosses get paid more with compensation, mainly because parties tend to increase their DPS against them." Duskre revealed, pausing to take a sip. "Honestly, the reward of a mount in this place should be enough to draw heroes to that nest, but I'm sure you Hero types were more likely to choose a quest where someone's in danger. Considering the increase of DPS in such situations, the only two groups that can handle hostages are bosses and idiots."

Aka Moro nodded, seeing the logic from that point of view. "Though, how is Nitocris supposed to be captured?"

"As a Flavor NPC, she'll only be caught if she goes to the Chocobo Nest.'" Duskre explained. "That generally applies to most monster-villager encounter, considering that villagers aren't worth much...in our currency."

---

((Nah, the DOMG was me being bored of typing the same word))

The fireball didn't do much, but with the extra boost from the elemental weakness and most of its HP gone from the limit break...

DING
DING

Now that the pacifist killed the spiders, it was time to look at the loot: A nice amount of gold and either a chance to get an insect part or a plant leaf, namely an intact needle. There was also a chance to grab a bottled Spiny Juice, a small health recovery but a useful cooking ingredient.

Sadly, the poison didn't go away, but from previous experiences, poisons would not make a person dead with the last tick, but unless she has an Antidote or similar potion/spell, that's going to tick a while.

---

Hannah felt herself growing, returning to human proportions. However, she couldn't feel her arms, and she noticed she had none. In fact, she noticed that her body shifted from cotton to rubber, her clothes became stirrups and a leotard for her body. However, her leotard did not cover the two holes in her crotch, nor did it seem to cover her head which was only beady eyes and plush mouthhole. In fact, she looked bald, but her ponytail still hung behind her head.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:48 pm

Interesting concepts whirled around Nitocris head as she heard the two discuss the payments given to different monster to snatch away and attack heroes. She nodded, listening closely to Duskre explaining the ongoing plan.

She kind of stopped after hearing about being captured :
,,Wait,I thought we were talking about how to find the eggs for the chocobo farm?" ,,Do you sell people then?" She pondered, blushing red visibly as she realised what an actual bait she would have been. But she quieted down quickly and nodded.
,,Well, at the end... i dont mind it, even if i dont bring much, i want to experience something new than constant justice that had reigned over me in my hero life.." she said, looking away embarassed while awaiting an answer as she realized that her masochistic side took over for a bit

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:40 pm

Hannah sighed in relief as the world grew smaller around her, quickly climbing off the table before her new size would break it. cracking her neck as her head returned back to normal size, stretching her arms above her head as she closed her eye "thats much better, wounder what its gonna be th-" she gasps, cutting herself off, when she no longer felt her arms. her snapping open just in time to see her arms shrinking and being absorbed into her body, leaving only nubs where her arms use to be. shuddering as her body turned latex practically feeling her holes change and inflate slightly before the leotard formed around her, which only had openings for her holes, leg and neck. the stirrups soon joined her body as her mouth changed, making it impossible for her to actually talk. as the transformation finished she stumbled over to the mirror getting a better look at herself, knocking over a thing or two as she adjusted to her new, and surprisingly lighter, body

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:21 pm

"We don't sell humans. Well, we should probably look into that..." Duskre muttered to herself. "Anyway, you don't want to look for Chocobo Eggs. Those birds tend to get violent if the eggs get taken from wherever they're lain. However, it might be possible to find an egg or two that has no parents."

Duskre glared at her tablet. "I'm sorry, it seems like there's another party here. I better disappear for a while."

Duskre vanished.

---

Honestly, the clothes had transformed into her leotard and stirrups, so she was practically naked and armless. As far as she could tell, Hannah didn't have any nipples or toes, nor could her face change shape at all.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:16 pm

Hannah blushed, looked herself over in the mirror as she modeled in front of it, soaking in every detail. it seem her face couldn't even show her blush let alone move a muscle. her black hair waving behind her was all that was left of her regular form, without it she was sure no one would be able to recognize her, if they could to begin with. her plush lips, if you could call them lips anymore as they looked exactly the same as her other holes, kept her muted, making her helpless to anyone who would use her. she giggled mutely, shuddering at the thought as her eyes trail back over to the potion, she rather liked this form, and without any arms it wasn't likely she'd able to take another role of the dice. just had to survive 30 min without anything entering her, seemed fairly easy, Nothing that could trap her in this form would happen, right? shrugging, she move to her front window, making sure no one was gonna come over or enter the potion shop,

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:39 pm

UNSLAM!

"Do we have to do this every time?" A girl in a nurse uniform asked.

"Well, they should lock the house if they don't want Heroes to enter them." A man grumbled, adjusting his fedora.

Dirk the Raider Hero
Ana the Nurse

"Besides, the most I borrow is any elixir in a phone. I doubt villagers have anything useful besides a showpiece." The man gave a shrug. He had a quick look at Hannah. "Why don't you go practice some healing on that mannequin? It shouldn't be long."

"Okay Dirk." Ana began to sneak up behind Hannah...

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:20 pm

Hannah Jumped, yelping mutely in surprise as she spun on her heel, turning to her now wide open door, only to freeze as she watch the two hero's stride in, cursing herself mentally for not locking the door as she looked between the potions and Dirk. relaxing a bit once she realized they thought she was a mannequin, holding perfectly still as she knows from her own adventure's, if this 'mannequin' where to move they where going to attack or try to capture her, thanking her luck that they thought she was a mannequin, and not something else with her stretchy holes. while she was lost in thought she didn't notice Ana moving behind her or what she was practicing

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:32 pm

Hannah felt a needle poke into her ass. Before she could react...she couldn't react! The needle numbed her, making her immobile like an actual doll!

"Let's see...stun the target. Next, I should use multiple Heal Pills to accelerate the healing." Ana shoved a giant pill into Hannah's mouth. It amazed both girls how that could fit, but she couldn't push it all the way in, making Hannah look like she was ball-gagged. Hannah was gagged, and she could not make a sound as Ana decided to shove two more pills up her other holes.

"Next, bandages aren't good for battle-healing, but they should be good outside of battle..." Ana pulled out a roll of bandages and started from Hannah's feet. It wasn't hard to bind the doll with no arms, though from how Ana was wrapping her, it seems that Hannah was going to be a mummy. At least Hannah could see that Dirk didn't steal anything in her house, not even the Succubus potions, though only because he judged them as junk.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:49 pm

The gold she got was quite substantial for a low-level like her: 1200 gold; 600 per pile. There was an intact needle (given since she vaporized one spider) and a part of a spider (Got heads on a coin toss; most likely either a fang (antivenom source?), a thorax needle (another antivenom source?), or an eye (obviously this is a brewing ingredient)). By some strange off-chance, she got two bottles of Spiny Juice (from two rolls of "2" when rolling an 8-sided die (and assuming a 1 in 4 chance of getting it from a single spider).

"Whew! Guess flying solo really has its benefits to make up for its difficulty..." Dawn picked up all the loot she got and stuck it in her sack. "I'd like to see the look on either Duskre's face or some dimwitted hero's face when either one of them learn that a Level 1 mage outmatched two Level 36 monsters. Who knows? I might end up being a hero again." Dawn looked back at the map. "Let's see... The Level 28-32 area is where Portshore is, specifically on the coast... And Vile Liege is in the Level 38-41 area... I'm in the Level 35-38 area, so I should be a third of the way to Portshore."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:32 am

Hannah snapped out of her thoughts as she felt the needle pushed into her ass, her rubber body squeaking slightly as the needle slid in easily. her beady eyes did nothing to show her fear and excitement for the situation as the numbing feeling slowly spread, enveloping her entire body as she watched Ana's every move, surprised that she was still standing up instead of falling to the floor. gulping, she strained against her body, trying to move even an inch, with little success as Ana pushed the giant pill in. her mouth squeaked, stretching around the pill as it went further and further in, getting a good 7/8ths of the pill down as her cheeks puffed out a bit trying to accommodate it, and because of the numb feeling that enveloped her body she didn't notice or feel Ana slipping the other two pills in as they easily slipped inside her, disappearing behind her holes as they created a slight bulge on her stomach from their size. watching helplessly as Ana wrapped her up, giving no resistance as she pulled her legs together, slowly making her way up Hannah's body
Last edited by bond56 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:23 am

Nitocris looked a bit down disappointed, seeing that her forward personality didnt seem to make her much friends between the neighbourhood people. She had an akward laugh as Duskre vanished and sighed, thinking about her next steps. ,,I guess I could try head out on my own to find some of eggs, or perhaps try to befriend some of the nearby chocobos. Or at least she though of that as she payed up. Already on the way out she turned around and looked at Aka moro with helpless eyes and worry ,,What do you think I should too? There arent much heroes around, so i wonder if should go try it myself to see what i will find, but on the other hand i thnk its for my own safety to wait for somebody else to do it.'' she pondered.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:19 am

Ana managed to cover Hannah from head to toe, making sure to wrap under her crotch so that the pills wouldn't be able to slip out. The only part not wrapped was her hair, though Hannah had a feeling that Ana could still do more.

"Junk, junk, junk, junk, junk." Dirk shook his head at the cursed memoir. "Junk. Honestly, don't people have usable stuff to s-borrow? Let's check the other house."

"Okay..." Thankfully, they left Hannah on a chair and left the house. However, they also left the wrappings and pills, so even when the anesthetic wore off, Hannah was going to remain a mummy.

---

"Oh my, what is a cute little lowbie doing here?"

Edna the Masochist Hero
Mae the Fae

Edna looked like a goth. Mae was a fairy in a black dress with a red ponytail that seems to curl like a hook. And both of them were sizing up Dawn.

"Oh dear, poison and far away from town. Why don't you join us and we can powerlevel you?" Edna held up a finger. "But only if you agree not to fight certain mobs if we say so."

---

Aka Moro sighed. "I understand that feeling. I used to be a slave before I became an Adventurer. I've tried to escape many times, but I always got captured and punished. It was safer just to obey our captors, and I almost started to believe that."

"But one day, a Hero came and slew our captors and set us free. I thought it was because of a quest, but he told me that he found signs of struggles nearby that led him to us. My struggles." She smiled at the memory. "He did retire, but he told me this when I was an Adventurer: You can change the world as a Villager as easily as Hero. It's only recently that I understood what he meant."

Aka Moro grabbed a napkin and drew a quick map. "The Chocobo Nest is an apt name. There's a chance some intact eggs could still be there, plus if we can grab some Geisha Green seeds and plant them, then perhaps the Chocobos will nest here. At the very least, we can see how many enemies will be waiting there. Oh, and we'll be going as villagers; I'm not sure how that other girl is doing, but at least being a Villager will give us a safety net in this situation...I hope."

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:28 am

polyedit2000 wrote:"Oh my, what is a cute little lowbie doing here?"

Dawn got into combat position as she turned in the direction of the voice.
polyedit2000 wrote:"Oh dear, poison and far away from town. Why don't you join us and we can powerlevel you?" Edna held up a finger. "But only if you agree not to fight certain mobs if we say so."

"Exactly what makes you think you'd even stack up against me?" Dawn pointed at the plains behind her with her left thumb, showing Edna the kamehameha-razed patch of ground from her last battle. "See that? That was me annihilating two Level 36 spiders."

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:48 am

"You're so cruel! I like you." Edna chuckles. "I'm merely offering my services as a Summoner. That means a lot of damage to a big group of monsters through a high cost of MP, though we're good on Ethers. That'll also mean less work for you, but as you refused, I won't waste any more of your time."

Edna and Mae decided to head north.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:59 am

"Numbnuts..." Dawn pulled out the thorax she got from the non-vaporized spider. "At least I can get an antidote out of this thorax. Nonetheless..." Dawn opened one of the bottles of Spiny Juice, then drank out of it. "I'll just keep the empty bottle with me for reusing or recycling. For now, I must head further." Dawn continued on her way west.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:16 pm

Nitocris blushed, thoughts of being a slave never cursed her mind and seeing a former one in front of her sharpened her curiosity for the matter, though she did her best to hide the sense of urge in her to ask what exactly happened for aka moro having become a slave. She just faintly nodded and smiled.
,,Your tale is very inspiring, perhaps I still have a glimmer of adventure in myself, despite me being a retired hero myself - i wonder if i still can put some power into my fighting style. She came closer, watching Aka Moro draw on the Napkin, while trying to memorise it herself.
,,At least im still good in my gardening skills.'' she mentioned and chuckled afterwards, a little bit akwardly at her own joke.
,,I will take my good old lance with me, i cant muster up my old magic, but at least some of my martial arts i might have retained in me, i couldnt spar with anybody unfortunately. Where shall we met before we head of to pursue the plan?''

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:40 pm

Hannah whimpered mutely hearing the two leave as she lay there, unable to move for quiet some time before the anesthetic wore off. She wasn't sure how long she sat there immobile, but after 15 minutes maybe more, the numb feeling slowly began to dissipate as she regained feeling in her feet and her legs. Squeaking and moaning mutely as she struggled and wormed in her bondage. Feeling the pills shift about inside of her, before she knocks herself off the chair as her body squeaks from her movement, brushing and banging against anything that could remove the bandages as she tries to push the pill out of her mouth, without the help of her now missing tongue.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:01 pm

"Don't bring the Lance. Or any other weapons." Aka Moro warned Nitocris. "Bring a broom if you have to defend yourself, but it seems that any weapon can register you as an Adventurers. Since you'll start at Level 1, you might die."

Left unsaid was that they'll be in a coffin, but without a Hero, an Adventurer's coffin will remain where it is. Even worse, the protection on a coffin, while strong, isn't infinite, and if the Heroes don't make it in time...

"We'll meet at the Chocobo Farm. Hopefully there's one we can use there."

---

Dawn saw a Bulkeroth. This is a 50-ish enemy that rarely appears in the west, though highly visible. Of course, it was a hulking horned beast and the definition of something that shouldn't be faced casually. It is said that they could even summon meteors!

Thankfully, Bulkeroths are territorial and won't bother anyone unless they decide to get close.

---

Hannah was fortunate to have a blade of some sort, as one of the display hooks caught her bandage and she could unravel herself. Now free, there came the matter of removing the pills lodged inside her. They weren't all the way in, but they weren't shaped to be pulled out, not that she could do so without hands.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:07 pm

"Okay... Just back away and go around that thing... " As Dawn said that, Dawn moved away from the Bulkeroth as far as necessary, then went around as she distanced herself.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:12 pm

And then a Roper tried to grab Dawn because she paid too much attention to the Bulkeroth!

A Roper is...it's like a tall blob with tentacles.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:30 pm

"What the..?" Dawn turned around as soon as she caught sense of the Roper's aura. "Come on!" Unsure if she's out of the Bulkeroth's territorial range, Dawn had to do a slide before running off.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:31 pm

Hannah sighed mutely in relief as she unraveled herself, stretching her legs as she laid on the floor, staring at the ceiling before picking herself up as she leans against the wall for suport. Once she was on her feet again she rushed to the kitchen where she kept a clock hanging on the wall, checking the time while she looked for something to pull the pills out, shuddering as she felt the pills slidding in further and moving around inside her. her holes adjusting and stretching to hold the pills as every move if her leg, chase her holes to tighten slightly pushing them in even more. Taking a deep calming breath, she moved through the house for something to help as she tries to push out the pills, forgetting her front door was slightly adjar

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:46 pm

Thankfully, Ropers don't have feet, so Dawn managed to escape both of them.

---

"I knew it. My Scan did show up as a Status Effect, I can guess that it's pretty embarrassing to get help from the rest of the town like that." Ana had sneaked back into the house alone. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Hm, now do you happen to know how you can reverse this? If not, I'll try my best to get you back to your feet...Um, yeah."

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:53 pm

"Whew..! Okay... Hopefully I'm closer to Portshire..." Dawn looked in front of her. "Maybe I can actually get somewhere if I am..."

After making out where Portshire is (either with the map or if she can actually see the town), Dawn continued to move forward.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:58 pm

Hannah froze in shock, taking one more glance at the clock to see how much time has passed before she turned to look back at Ana, tilting her head curiously at what she meant at first, shrugging it off as she gestured to the bottle, only to pale noticing that in her strive to unwrap herself, she banged against the table knocking over and smashing them, the labels ruined as she could only make out the time limit, Gulping she wiggled her hips in a vain attempt

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:37 pm

Ana was careful to check the remains of the bottle without touching the wet floor. "Thirty minutes? Well, we only had a few minutes...Oh, are those pills bothering you? Yeah, it's a bit jarring at first, but it's pretty effective back there."

Guessing on the right action for the wrong reason, Ana tapped the pills and them seem to dissolved. What Hannah didn't realize was that from that point, the Dollify would start afresh at 30 minutes, but she had a feeling that she was free.

"If it's alright with you, I can to cut down the healing time. I know 30 minutes doesn't seem like much, but...Unless you want some privacy?"

---

And Dawn teleported back to Vile Liege. A letter fluttered into her hands.

Sorry, Portshore is buggy right now. I think one of their shipments had Gyp locusts or something, but they pretty much banned outgoing shipments for now until they clean that up. I figured you wouldn't mind the quick trip back to town.

<3 ~ Duskre

PS: You can try Cape Construct on the East Side. I'm pretty sure you're familiar with Synthon as Cape Construct is run by them.

Synthon, on another continent, was a technologically-advanced empire. It went without saying that even with the Dark Lord threat, they've been a thorn to most Heroes. No doubt they returned to their old ways, acting as if they have the right to own the world and pushing everyone else out.

Return to “Product Testing (Roleplay)”